剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表
费尔南多 你怎么能
Fernando, how could you?
孩子 你转弯转得真酷
Boy, you're really tight on those corners.
我是说 你知道这有多危险吗
I mean, don't you know how dangerous that was?
在你陷入吉布勒式疯狂之前 我需要说明
Before you work yourself into a Gibbler frenzy...
这是有两个方向盘的训练用赛车
it was a training race car with two steering wheels.
它很安全的
It was perfectly safe.
为了避免意外爆♥炸♥伤害 我们还穿了防火服
We even had fire-retardant suits in case of a tragic explosion.
他们说的没错
It's true what they say.
只要你超过110码 150码只不过是仪表盘上的数字而已
Once you get past 110, 150 is just a number on the dial.
我等不及去拿驾驶证了 我要在镇上上演东京漂移
I can't wait to get my license. I'm gonna Tokyo-drift all over this town.
我们将成为首支父女联合赛车队
We'll be the first father-daughter racing team.
我们还会得到美国女孩商店的赞助
And sponsored by American Girl.
你说要带她玩些成熟的 她很喜欢开车
"Do something grown-up," you said. And she loved it.
不应该让我来提醒你
A sentence I shouldn't have to say:
我们的女儿才13岁 她开的不应该是赛车
our 13-year-old daughter should not be driving a race car.
你说得对
You're right.
我应当接受惩罚
I deserve to be punished.
给我出示你的超时警告吧
You could give me time out.
然后到我的车里来
And you could join me.
停车之后我们一起策马奔腾
We could make out during time-out.
为什么每次想对你发脾气的时候你都这么可爱
Why do you always look so cute when I'm trying to be mad at you?
你发掘了我的可爱
You bring out the cute in me.
好吧
Okay.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
为什么笑得这么傻
What's with the goofy grins?
你们不会找到我的布朗尼了吧
You didn't find my brownies, did you?
不是 我要告诉你们一件事 但别告诉别人
No. I have to tell you guys something, but it's a secret.
真巧 我也有个秘密要告诉你们
That's weird. I have a secret to tell you.
好吧 我的秘密跟一个男人有关
Well, mine involves a man.
我的也是
So does mine.
我只是 觉得我们之间产生了特别的化学反应
I just... I feel like we have this amazing chemistry.
我也是
Me, too!
我很怕那其实只是生理上的吸引 整件事情其实大错特错
I'm afraid it might be physical attraction and a really big mistake.
没错 我也是这么觉得的
Yeah, that's how I feel!
等等 你在和费尔南多约会吗
Wait. Are you seeing Fernando?
不 我说的是马特
No, I'm talking about Matt.
等等 你难道在和费尔南多约会吗
Wait. Are you seeing Fernando?
迪杰 我们主要谈论的是你的问题
D.J., we're focusing on you here.
不 别想转移话题 你又和费尔南多在一起了 对不对
No, don't change the subject. Are you back with Fernando, yes or no?
没有 是的 是的 没有
No. Yes. Yes, no.
我不知道 我们只是约了约
I don't know. We're hanging out.
然后亲了个爽
And making out.
你和马特呢
But what about you and Matt?
我们也亲了个爽
We're making out, too!
他就那么突然地亲了你 - 是的
He just kissed you out of nowhere? - Yes.
好吧 是在我跳进他的怀里亲了他之后他才亲的
Well, after I jumped into his arms and laid one on him.
足球妈妈都在外面风流而我却在星期六晚上整理袜子
The soccer moms are running wild and I'm home on a Saturday night sorting socks.
噢我的天啊 我就是那个待嫁的小姨子
Oh, my God, I'm the spinster aunt.
我还理不清我和费尔南多的关系
I don't know where this is going with Fernando.
在我弄清之前不要告诉雷蒙娜
Don't say anything to Ramona until I figure it out.
我不知道我和马特会如何发展
I don't know where it's going with Matt.
好吧 我知道我该去哪了 我要出门
Well, I know where I'm going. Out.
除非我也乐到傻笑不止 不然绝不回来
I'm not coming back till I get my own goofy grin.
告诉我细节吧 - 关于费尔南多吗
Tell me everything! - Fernando?
我跟了
I call.
孩子们 已经很晚了
Boys, it's getting late.
在我赢回我的钱之前谁也不准上♥床♥
Nobody's going to bed till I get my money back.
孩子们想让我倾家荡产 但是局势要转变了
These guys are cleaning me out. But that ends now.
对十加对Q
Tens and queens.
满堂红
Full house.
对K加对A 超级满堂红
Kings and aces. Fuller house.
妈妈 你愿意替我吗
Mom, you wanna take my spot?
今天不太开心是吗 小伙子
Not having a great day, huh, buddy?
你说的没错
You were right.
说谎会让人心神不宁
Lies come back to haunt you.
好吧 虽然不想这么说 宝贝 但是我总是对的
Well, I hate to say it, honey, but I'm always right.
我知道你今天去消防站的时候一定很想念爸爸吧
Going down to that fire station today, I know you had to be missing your dad.
有时候我感觉他已经被我所遗忘了 脑中成像已模糊不清
Sometimes it's hard for me even to remember him.
好吧 我很幸运 因为从你们身上我能看到很多你父亲的影子
Well, I'm lucky 'cause I get to see your dad every day in you boys.
什么意思
What do you mean?
来 孩子们 过来
Well, boys, come here.
看 你的眼睛很像你♥爸♥的
Look, you've got your father's eyes.
杰克森 你和你♥爸♥一样头发蓬乱
And Jackson, you've got his same mop of hair.
而且你们的笑容也和他一模一样
And you've both got his smile.
你知道我们以后该怎么做吗 我们应该弄一个父亲♥日♥
You know what we're gonna do? We're gonna have a Dad Day.
当天我们会看与爸爸相关的所有录像和照片
And we'll watch all the videos and look at all of the pictures.
太棒了
Cool!
还吃你们爸爸最喜欢的食物 薄饼和奶昔
And Dad's favorite dinner--pancakes and milkshakes.
那也是我最喜欢的
That's my favorite, too!
就这么办了
You got it!
来吧 爸爸 你会爱上这个新沙发的
Come on, Dad. You're gonna love the new couch.
我会坐上去 但别叫我爱上它
I'll sit on it, but don't ask me to love it.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
这 这 这和之前的一模一样
It's... it's...It's exactly the same.
我爱它 谢谢你宝贝
I love it! Thank you, honey.
噢我的天哪 噢
Oh, my gosh. Oh...
坐起来真舒服
That's good sittin'.
这儿 提前给你个父亲节礼物
And here, I got you an early Father's Day present.
这 跟我想的一样吗
Is this what I think it is?
我用之前的沙发改做的
I had it made from the original couch.
这是 这是用我自己的沙发夹克
It's... it's my own sofa blazer.
而且它 看 口袋里还有零钱和老式嘀嗒糖
And it... Look, it even comes with loose change and an old Tic Tac.
谢谢你 太喜欢它了 - 那就好
Thank you. Love it. - Good.
嘿 小芬姨妈 你看见爷爷了吗
Hey, Aunt Steph. Have you seen Grandpa?
我在这
I'm right here.
跟我上楼来
I need you upstairs.
好的 谢谢你 - 别客气
Alright. Thank you! - You're welcome.
这是我收到的最好的礼物
This is the best gift ever.
麦克斯 你的车来了
Max, your ride's here.
我以为你是你开车送我去呢
But I thought you were driving me.
我觉得这个车更加炫酷一点
I think you'll like this ride a little better.
有人需要搭消防车吗
Anybody need a lift on a firetruck?
真的吗 - 你爷爷和哥哥安排的
For real? - Your grandpa and brother arranged it.
我的确牵了线 但是这都是杰克森的主意
I pulled a few strings, but this whole thing was Jackson's idea.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
快去吧 小笨蛋
Go on, you little doofus.
你是怎么让主管改变主意的
So how did you change that fire chief's mind?
每个人都有心软的时候
Everybody has a weak spot.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎穆勒欧尼主管 会唱歌♥的消防员
I give you Chief Mulrooney, the singing fireman.
噢 丹尼男孩
Oh, Danny boy
笛声正在召唤
The pipes, the pipes are calling...
别担心 我们会剪掉这段的
Don't worry. We'll cut all this out.
穿越山谷之间 到山的另一边
From glen to glen Across the mountain side...
快来伙计们 我们去兜风去
Come on, guys! Let's go for a ride!
好酷的消防车 - 是啊
What a truck! - Yeah!
这车太酷了 - 像去旅行一样
This truck is awesome! - This is a trip!
玩的开心 - 再见 孩子们
Have fun! - Bye, kids!
我是世界之王
I'm the king of the world!
剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表