剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表
请不要逼我 雷蒙娜根本就是个烦人精
Please don't make me. Ramona's a pain in the butt.
你不会还在记恨你六岁生日上的事吧
You can't possibly still be upset about your sixth birthday.
她搞砸了我的牛仔派对
She ruined my cowboy party.
吹灭了我的生日蜡烛
She blew out my candles,
偷走了我的愿望 我本来想许愿让她离我远点的
she stole my wish, which was for her to leave,
结果她走的时候 还把我的小马给骑走了
and then when she did leave, she rode away on the pony ride pony.
她有一半吉布勒的血统 她根本不知道自己在做什么
She's half Gibbler. She knows not what she does.
就是打个招呼
Just say hi.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
把手♥机♥放下 都放下
Put your phones away. Put them away.
用嘴说
Talk.
闲聊几句
Just catch up.
看看谁醒过来了
Look who's awake.
是我的宝贝儿子啊
There's my baby boy.
他舅妈 你可以松手了
Aunt Becky, you can give him back now.
好吧 好好记住这一刻 因为很快
Well, live it up now because the next thing you know,
时光就会把他们变成那样
they turn into that.
嗨 老妈
Hi, Mom.
我环顾了一下四周 发现过了今晚
Wow. I'm looking around the room and realizing that after tonight,
所有人都会离开
everyone is going to be gone.
你们会走
You're leaving.
你们会走
You're leaving.
你们也会走
You're leaving.
你早都搬出去了
You already left.
倒是挺希望你们走的
I hope you're leaving.
所以就只剩下我跟孩子们了
So it's just going to be me and the boys.
但是我们不会有事的
But we'll be fine.
单身妈妈多的是 我能克服的
There's lots of single moms. I can do this.
我只是希望你们所有人都知道 我好爱你们
I just want you all to know I love you so much.
我爱你 - 敬家人
I love you. - To family.
敬家人
To family!
敬家人
To family.
现在 是时候逼杰西唱那首他很讨厌 但我们却很爱的歌♥
And now, it's time to force Jesse to sing the song that we love and he hates.
1992在日本可是热门单曲
It was a hit in Japan in 1992
现在 让我们用这首歌♥来炒热整场
and right now, let's make it a hit in our living room.
永远
"Forever"!
永远 永远
"Forever"! "Forever"!
不不不 伙计们 伙计们 这首永远都唱到吐了
No, no, no, guys. I've been singing "Forever" forever.
只要我还活着 就再也不会唱这首歌♥了
I'll never sing "Forever" as long as I live.
但是亲爱的 这可是咱们的婚礼歌♥曲啊 - 开整吧 雷柏乐队
But sweetheart, it's our wedding song. - Hit it, Rippers!
这首歌♥献给我美丽的贝姬
This song goes out to my beautiful Becky.
谢谢这28年美好的时光
Thank you for 28 beautiful years.
我会永远爱着你
I will love you forever.
♪ 或我之言 能换你笑颜 ♪
♪ If every word I said Could make you laugh ♪
♪ 我将永远倾谈 ♪
♪ I'd talk forever ♪
♪ 举头问天 愿你我所有 ♪
♪ I ask the sky just what we had ♪
♪ 可以流转永远 ♪
♪ It shone forever ♪
所有人 跟我一起唱
Everybody, help out here.
♪ 永远 ♪
♪ Forever ♪
♪ 永远 ♪
♪ Forever ♪
♪ 我很庆幸 可以爱着你 ♪
♪ I've been so happy loving you ♪
♪ 愿我的爱能长留你心间 ♪
♪ Let the love I have for you Live in your heart ♪
♪ 永远跳动 ♪
♪ And beat forever ♪
♪ 永远 ♪
♪ Forever ♪
♪ 永远 ♪
♪ Forever ♪
♪ 我很庆幸 可以爱着你 ♪
♪ I've been so happy loving you ♪
好了 杰西 派对继续进行
Alright, Jesse. Let's keep this party going!
准备好了吗 雷柏乐队 - 好了
Ready, Rippers? - Yep.
♪ 小野猫 ♪
♪ Wild thing ♪
♪ 你让我心里音符跳动 ♪
♪ You make my heart sing ♪
你们要去哪儿
Where are you going?
♪ 一切都因为你律动 ♪
♪ You make everything groovy ♪
快点 妈 回家吧
Come on, Mom. Let's go home.
我的表现如何
How did I do?
29秒 你还得再扔两袋垃圾 才能打破纪录
29 seconds. You still have two more garbage bags to break your record.
预备 跑
Ready? Set?
等一下 等一下
Hold on! Hold on!
你妈是让杰克森把垃圾拿出去
Your mom told Jackson to take out the trash.
他这是在利用你
He's using you.
呃 才不是
Um, no...
我只是给我弟弟一次机会 破掉扔垃圾的世界纪录
I'm just giving my little brother a chance to set the world record in trash takeout.
麦克斯 你没必要听他的使唤
Max, you don't have to do what he says.
不 我得听
Yeah, I do.
杰克森在我脑子里植入了一颗小型爆♥炸♥物
Jackson implanted a tiny explosive in my brain...
而且可以随时引爆
that he can detonate at any moment.
得了吧 他不过是偷用《谍中谍》的哏罢了
Oh, please. He just stole that from Mission Impossible.
麦克斯 麦克斯 麦克斯 别听她的
Max, Max, Max. Don't listen to her.
那就动手啊
Then do it.
炸掉他的头吧
Blow his head up.
是啊
Yeah.
炸掉我的头吧
Blow my head up.
好了 行 是我编的
Alright, fine. I made it up.
你真是胆大包天
How dare you!
从现在开始自己铺床吧
And you can start making your own bed, too.
谢了 雷蒙娜 幸亏一年只见你一次
Wow. Thanks, Ramona. I'm so glad I only see you once a year.
我会给你计时哦
I'll time you.
史蒂夫 这些是剩下的食物
Steve, here are all the leftovers.
谢谢
Thank you.
对了 那些布丁也可以给我吗
Oh, hey, can I have those pudding cups, too?
那是孩子们吃的
Those are for the kids.
这样啊 那我想这些果泥你也会要回去 对吧
Oh. So I guess you're going to want these Lunchables back, then?
听着 我今天晚上很开心
Hey... I had a good time tonight.
知道吗 真有意思 我一直觉得咱俩最后会走到一起
You know, it's funny. I always thought you and me would wind up together.
永远
Forever
永远
Forever
我很庆幸 可以
I've been so happy...
史蒂夫 史蒂夫 史蒂夫 还是好好当你的足疗师吧
Steve, Steve, Steve. Just stick to podiatry.
你知道我最后悔的一件事是什么吗 毕业舞会的时候应该向你求婚的
You know what I super regret? I should have asked you to marry me at the prom.
得了 当时我们还是孩子 还没准备好结婚呢
Oh... We were just kids. We weren't ready for that.
不过我没记错的话 先结婚的可是你
But as I recall, you're the one that got married first.
是啊 另一件让我追悔莫及的事
Yeah. That's my other big regret.
我少了一半的财产和一半的头发
I lost half my money and half my hair.
不过现在咱们都自♥由♥了 对吧 都是单身
But here we are now, right? Both single.
而且还是好朋友 - 是啊 很好的单身朋友
And still great friends. - Yeah, just great single friends.
好了 我得走了 这些棒冰都开始融化了
Alright, well, I'd better go because these Otter Pops are starting to melt.
他还是那么可爱
Aw, he is still pretty adorable.
太棒了 我明天去巴西的舱等被升级了
Oh, awesome! I got my upgrade for my flight to Brazil tomorrow.
真不敢相信你这就要走了
I can't believe you're leaving already.
我知道 不过我接下来几个月的行程都安排好了
I know. I am booked solid for the next few months.
先是去伊维萨 再去新加坡 然后是克里夫兰
First I go to Ibiza and then Singapore and then Cleveland.
哇 好厉害啊 我一直都很想去克里夫兰
Wow, that's so cool. I've always wanted to go to Cleveland.
老爸走了以后 我这个迪杰·坦纳也会忙得抽不开身
After Dad leaves, this D.J. Tanner is booked solid, too.
当司机的是我 洗衣服的是我 买♥♥东西的是我 当妈的也是我 是我是我
Carpool... me, laundry... me, groceries... me, Mommy and me... me.
全都是我
It's all me.
我知道怎么解决 别睡觉就行了
I've got the answer... just never go to sleep.
你好 坦先生
Hola, Mr. T.
吉米 你从来没敲过门 如果我只穿着内♥裤♥怎么办
Kimmy, why don't you ever knock? What if I was in my underwear?
又不是没看过
Nothing I haven't seen before.
我家二楼的窗户正好可以看到你家浴室
My second-story window looked right into your bedroom.
身上那块痣您检查过了吗
Did you ever get that mole checked out?
你怎么又回来了
Why are you back here?
我们吉布勒的行事准则是 总是要
We, at Gibbler's Style, always follow-up
跟进客户 询问对吉布勒的满意度
to make sure our clients are Gibbler satisfied.
好吧 真不敢相信会说出这样的话 不过我对吉布勒挺满意的
Well, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually am Gibbler satisfied.
你们的清洁小组相当专业
Your cleaning crew was fantastic.
所以虽然有点怪怪的 但我会怀念你的
And in some odd, sick, twisted way, I may actually Gibbler miss you.
您就承认吧 您爱我
You can say it. You love me.
我爱
I love...
你已经帮我说出来了
that you said it for me.
好了 抱一下
Come on. Bring it in.
剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表