剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表
是粉色的吗
Is it pink?
该死 那是我的车
Oh, damn, that's mine.
我们根本没机会赢
We don't have a chance.
我们可以的
We can win this.
但我们得使出杀手锏了
But we're gonna have to bust out our big Dirty Dancing lift.
把我胳膊摔断的那个吗
The one that broke my arm?
我们可以的 - 你确定不是喝了酒的醉话
We can do this. - Sure that's not the tequila talking?
是啊 就是醉话
Well, yeah, it totally is.
你别太逞强了 迪杰
You're way out of your league... D.J.
告诉你一声 我就是强者
For your information, I'm in a league.
打保龄的强
A bowling league.
你根本没可能赢我
There's no way you can beat me.
你不是在跟我对着干 你是在跟吉米对着干
You're not just beating me, you're beating Kimmy.
你会再伤一次她的心
And you will break her heart again.
看我是怎么赢的 奶奶
Let me show you how it's done, Grandma.
抽筋 抽筋
Toe cramp. Toe cramp.
啊
Ow!
来吧 吉米 我接着你
Come on, Kimmy. I got you. I got you.
帮我 快帮帮我
Help me! Help!
今晚的赢家就是这一对可爱的拉拉
And the winners are these two luscious lesbians!
快上来吧 火♥辣♥的人儿
Get up here, you sexy people.
我们是火♥辣♥的人儿欸
We're the sexy people!
掌声鼓励梅西 我的姐姐斯黛弗妮和我的搭档吉米
And give it up for Macy, my sister Stephanie and partner Kimmy!
看谁还敢对吉布勒置之不理
Nobody puts Gibbler in a corner.
说的好 吉米
Good one, Kimmy.
哦 我今天本来不打算出门的
Oh... I was just gonna stay in tonight,
但我朋友坚持要让我出门来点成人级的娱乐
but my friends insisted that I go out and have some adult fun.
他们知道我需要照顾好我自己
They knew I needed to take care of me.
哦 我真是超喜欢你们
Oh, I love you guys so darn much!
谢谢你 欧洲城 还有侍应和调酒师
Thank you, Euphoria! And the wait staff and the bartenders.
还要感谢我四年级的舞蹈老师 莫瑞老师
I wanna thank my fourth-grade dance teacher, Miss Murray,
从不看好我 让我更想打她脸
who had no faith in me, but that only made me work harder.
梅西 我还没说完呢
Macy, I'm not finished yet.
话真多
Yes, you are.
每人一杯酒 金刚娘买♥♥单
Shots for everybody! She-Wolf Pack is buying!
我在这干嘛呢 我可赢过格莱美啊
What am I doing here? I won a Grammy.
乔伊一直在围着房♥子乱传 他朝着前门来了
Joey's sneaking around the house. He's heading towards the front door.
好了 各位 做好准备
Okay, everybody, in our positions.
好了 我听到脚步声了
Okay, I hear footsteps.
好计划玩砸了
Beautiful plan gone horribly wrong.
没礼貌
How rude!
我辩解一下 我没想到这东西真的会有用
In our defense, we never thought it'd work this well.
说够我们了 你们的夜晚怎么样
But enough about us, how was your night?
到处乱捣的我好开心 我估计我有黑暗面
I had so much fun making a mess. I think I have a dark side.
这怎么回事 乔伊
What's happening, Joey?
拜托
Please.
记住我说的 在我来的时候我见到的是一群无法相处
Keep in mind, when I got here I found some kids who didn't get along
痴迷电子设备的小屁孩儿
and were obsessed with their electronic devices.
在我走的时候留下的是一起玩耍
Now I'm leaving you with some pals who had some great fun together,
会家庭整蛊的好伙伴
the good old-fashioned way, with family-friendly violence.
好了 不用谢 回见了各位
Okay, you're welcome. So long, everybody.
乔伊 等等 还没抱抱呢
Joey, wait! You forgot my hug!
哦 抱歉 小麦克斯
Oh! Sorry, little Max.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
都说了我有黑暗面啦
Told you I had a dark side!
剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表