剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表
这一天已经很棒了 感觉我们又是一家人了
This day has been so great already. Feels like we're a real family again.
尤其是我们在必胜客吃家庭套餐时
Especially when we got the family meal deal at Pizza Hut.
家庭就像披萨 香肠躲在饼皮里
Nothing says "family" like pizza with wieners hiding in the crust.
我们拍点照片吧 - 好的
Let's get some pictures. - Yes!
给你 斯蒂芬妮
Here, Stephanie.
噢 我是吉布勒家庭的正式摄影师
Oh. I'm the official Gibbler family photographer.
好吧 都笑一笑
Okay. Well, everybody smile.
好的 稍微撅个嘴
Alright, give me some pouty lips.
没说你 费尔南多
Not you, Fernando!
来了
Here we go.
嘿 马特 - 嗨 迪杰
Hey, Matt. - Hi, D.J.
我不知道带些什么 所以我给小孩子们带了夏威夷混合果汁
I didn't know what to bring so I brought some Hawaiian Punch for the little kids
和给大孩子们的龙舌兰
and some tequila for the big kids.
我很高兴你来了 这是我朋友吉米·吉布勒
I'm so glad you came by. That's my friend Kimmy Gibbler.
在拍照的那个吗 - 不是 在被拍照的那个
The one taking the picture? - No, the one getting her picture taken.
她显然是有家庭的 - 她未结婚的
She certainly looks taken. - She's unattached.
她显然就结婚了
She certainly looks attached.
那是她马上要变成的前夫 与他无关
That's her soon-to-be ex-husband. He's out of the picture.
他显然就是有关的
He certainly looks in the picture.
我可以跟你辩上一整天
I could do this all day.
哇 这地方看起来好棒
Wow! This place looks amazing.
我要聘请吉布勒风格策划师 来给我策划派对
I'm gonna hire Gibbler Style Party Planning for my party-planning needs.
谢谢 萝拉
Thanks, Lola.
这在我的网站上会看起来很棒
This will look great on my website.
萝拉在那儿 噢 我应该跟她说什么
There's Lola. Oh, what should I say to her?
女生喜欢被赞美 告诉她你喜欢她的头发 她有一双好看的眼睛
Girls love compliments. Tell her you love her hair and she has beautiful eyes.
这个我在行
Ah. I'm all over that.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
你有漂亮的毛茸茸的眼睛
You have beautiful hairy eyes.
大杀四方
Nailed it!
好的 女士们先生们 欢迎来到雷蒙娜盛大的13岁生日派对
Alright, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Ramona's epic 13th birthday party!
我们已经收买♥♥过警♥察♥ 警告过邻居了
We've paid off the cops. We've warned the neighbors.
唯一剩下的就是问你们一个最重要的问题
The only thing left is to ask you guys the most important question:
你们准备好了吗
y'all ready for this?
好吧 看起来我们的控电箱还没准备好
Uh... Well, it looks like our electrical panel wasn't ready for this.
小毛病各位 与此同时 别让派对停下来
Little glitch, party people. In the meantime, let's keep this party going!
来吧 我们有音乐
Here we go! We've got music! Alright!
噢耶
Oh, yeah!
等等 我得接这个电♥话♥
Hold on. I gotta take this.
你好
Hello?
不 你懂吗 我对于长途服务不是很满意
No, you know, I'm not that happy with my long-distance service.
好吧 科斯莫 停电了
Well, Cosmo, the power's out.
别害怕 应该没什么事
Don't be scared. It's probably nothing.
或者是僵尸崛起
Or it's the zombie apocalypse.
既然世界要灭亡了 你可以随意大小便了
Since the world's ending, you can poop and pee wherever you want.
等等 报上名来
Halt! State your name!
是妈咪和汤米 烧了根保险丝而已
It's Mommy and Tommy. We just blew a fuse.
我怎么知道你是我妈不是僵尸
How do I know you're my mom and not a zombie?
这就是为什么我不希望你看恐怖片
This is why I don't want you watching scary movies.
你似乎在回避僵尸的问题
You seem to be avoiding the zombie question.
麦克斯 我不是僵尸
Max, I am not a zombie.
好吧 那这个宝宝呢
Okay, but what about that baby?
他两眼发直并且流口水
He's got the blank stare and the drool.
典型的僵尸
Classic zombie.
各位 我们会尽快恢复电力的
We're gonna have the power back on as soon as possible, everyone.
噢 与此同时 来一块冰激凌生日蛋糕怎么样
Oh! In the meantime, how about we have a piece of birthday ice cream cake?
好吧 冰激凌生日汤吧
Um... Well, make that birthday ice cream soup.
来 谁口渴了想喝一杯冰激凌蛋糕
Here. Alright, who's thirsty for a cup of birthday cake?
耶 太好喝了
Yeah, that's delicious.
给你 看起来很棒 对吧 对吧 好喝的 不要吗
Here, it looks great, right? Right? Delicious, no?
斯蒂芬妮 救命
Stephanie, help!
我刚收到两条短♥信♥说我的派对多糟糕 而且还是不在场的人发的
I just got two texts about how lame my party is from people who aren't even here.
我知道该做什么
I know what to do.
你们大伙 过来 你们不需要电去寻开心
You guys, come on. You don't need electricity to have fun!
我像你们这么大时 我们更希望没电
When I was your age, we would've loved for the power to go out.
好的 各位 组队然后亲热吧
Okay, everybody, pair up and make out!
不许组队 不许亲热
Nobody pair up! Nobody make out!
根本就不是我想像的那种盛大
This is not as epic as I hoped.
我知道了
I know!
谁想听鬼故事
Who wants to hear a ghost story?
要听吗 好的
Yeah? Okay.
那是一个月黑风高的夜晚
It was a dark and stormy night.
风像在在光秃秃的树枝上吹口哨一般
The wind was whistling through the bare tree branches.
突然间 打了一声雷
And suddenly, there was a clap of thunder.
然后发生了什么
Then what happened?
我就只有这么多 我以为讲到这儿就该来电了呢
That's all I got. I really was hoping the power would be on by now.
既然费尔南多跟电工在下面
Since Fernando's with the electrician,
这是认识哈蒙医生的好时机
this is a good time to meet Dr. Matt Harmon.
马特 吉米 - 很高兴认识你
Matt, Kimmy. - Pleasure to meet you.
你不是在演哑谜的话就是要被噎死了
Either you're playing charades or you're choking to death.
她被一个迷你玉米狗噎住了
She's choking on a mini corn dog!
你被一个丸子给噎住了吗
You're choking on a meatball?
好的 让我来试试帮忙
Okay, let me try to help.
我说过是个迷你玉米狗吧
I told you it was a mini corn dog.
你救了我的命 谢谢
You saved my life! Thank you!
电工说了 这是怎么回事
The electrician said that...What is this?!
费尔南多 不是你想的那样
Fernando, it's not what you think.
我想的是一个高大的帅哥在抱着我老婆
I think a tall handsome man was hugging my wife.
她只是 - 我要挑战你
She was just... - I challenge you.
挑战洗碗吗
To a dish wash?
他刚刚救了我
He was saving my life.
我被噎住了
I was choking.
我的错
My mistake.
谢谢你 谢谢你救了我挚爱一命
Thank you! Thank you for saving the life of my beloved!
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
我很抱歉 今晚太奇怪了 - 你为什么说奇怪
I am sorry tonight was so weird. - Why would you say it's weird?
就因为我被同一个男人扇了巴掌和亲嘴了吗
Just because I got slapped and kissed by the same man?
你喝了点龙舌兰之后还蛮有趣的
You're pretty funny when you've got some tequila in you.
我喝了点龙舌兰之后你还蛮可爱的
You're pretty cute when I've had some tequila in me.
我的意思是 并不是平时我觉得你不可爱或者
I mean, not that I don't always think that you're cute or...
我还是闭嘴赶紧走吧
I'm gonna go before I speak again.
周一见 我们要给边境牧羊犬做绝育手术
See you Monday. We're neutering a border collie.
我等不及了
I can't wait.
你见到吉米了吗 你爱吉米吗 她很棒对不对
Did you meet Kimmy? Did you love Kimmy? She's great, right?
来吧 我陪你走到车那儿确保你离开
Come on. I'll walk you to your car and make sure you leave.
我都道歉三遍了
I said I was sorry. Three times.
如果我再说一次 就不真诚了
If I say it again, it starts to lose sincerity.
你就是典型的你 费尔南多 一点小事就按捺不住
This is so like you, Fernando. You fly off the handle at the smallest things!
我控制不住 我对于我占用的东西有强烈的占有欲
I can't help it! I'm very possessive of the things I possess.
你不占有我 这就是你永远不会占有我的原因
You don't possess me. This is why you never will!
不要再这样说话
Stop talking like that!
很好
Great.
我的派对完全搞砸了 你们俩连和平共处一天都做不到
My party completely sucks and you guys couldn't even get along for one day.
雷蒙娜
Ramona!
亲爱的
Honey!
亲爱的
Honey.
我很抱歉让你看到我们吵架
I'm so sorry you had to see us argue.
你们答应过我 会好好相处的
You promised me you would get along.
都是我的错
It was all my fault.
我用胶手套扇了一名陌生男子一巴掌
I slapped a strange man with a rubber glove.
我很想说 不会再发生了
I would like to say it will never happen again,
但是上一次发生的时候我就说了这话
but that's what I said the last time it happened.
我太愚蠢了
I'm so stupid.
我真的燃起希望认为我们又会变成一家人 像曾经那样
I actually got my hopes up that we'd be a family again, like we used to be.
雷蒙娜 自从我跟你♥爸♥爸不在一起开始 就不可能一样了
Ramona, it can't be the same since your papa and I are no longer together.
但我们还是你的家人
But we're still your family.
我们都很爱你
We both love you so much.
但你们几乎要和平共处一整天了
But you guys almost got along for a whole day.
真的很好 为什么不能一直这样
It was so nice. Why can't it be like that all the time?
亲爱的
Honey...
剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表