剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表
乔伊·古莱斯盾设计的厕纸枪
a Joey Gladstone-designed toilet-paper leaf-blower gun.
昨晚在阿比那儿真应该用上这宝贝儿
Could have used this baby last night at Arby's.
这些都是给小屁孩玩的 所以 你们这群小屁孩 玩的开心
These are for little kids, so, you little kids, have fun.
她刚刚叫你小屁孩诶 能忍♥吗
She just called you a little kid. Are you gonna take that?
不能忍♥
No, I'm not.
你觉得这很有趣吗
You think that's funny?
也有我的份儿吗
Don't I get any silly string?
不是要你们喷我
Not what I meant.
你逃不掉了
You ain't getting away!
迪杰和我那时候在争衣柜
D.J. and I were fighting over the closet pole.
我一松手她直接推穿了我们老爹的卧室墙板
I let go and she rams it right through our dad's bedroom wall.
然后我们就唱了首弱智歌♥曲歌♥唱我们深爱的爹
And then we sing this stupid song to Dad about how much we love him
他都没注意到墙上有个洞
and he doesn't even notice the hole.
当然米歇尔就走了进来说道 没问题 老兄
And then of course Michelle walked in and said, "You got it, dude."
但你当时都没在啊
But you weren't even there.
我知道 但我确信她当时肯定那么干了
I know, but I'm pretty sure she walked in and said that.
老天 那是梅西·格雷啊
Oh... It's Macy Gray.
她是我好姐们儿 她见到我一定会很激动的
She's my girl. She is gonna freak when she sees me.
说的跟你俩认识一样
Oh. Like you know Macy Gray!
那次我们在曼谷 她在派对上唱歌♥ 我在打碟
It so happens that she was singing at a party I was spinning at in Bangkok.
结果有警♥察♥来突袭 我们不得不骑大象逃了
We got raided by the police, had to escape on an elephant.
走错了路 三天之后我们醒来都到了柬埔寨了
It took a wrong turn and three days later we woke up in Cambodia.
你就瞎编吧
You just made that up.
嘿 DJ坦纳
Hey, DJ Tanner!
那次柬埔寨骑大象之后就再没见过你了
I haven't seen you since that elephant ride in Cambodia.
见到你真好 - 嗨
Great to see you. - Hi.
嗨 格雷小姐 - 你好
Hi, Miss Gray. - Hello.
我才是真正的迪杰·坦纳 - 哦 嘿
I'm the real D.J. Tanner. - Oh. Hey.
你会打碟吗
You spin?
哦 好吧 以前爱跳个舞 但现在更倾向练普拉提
Oh. Well, I used to, but now I'm more into Pilates.
嗨 梅西 我是吉米 - 嗨
Hi, Macy. I'm Kimmy. - Hi.
我必须得说 我太喜欢你的音乐了 - 谢谢
I just have to say, I love your music. - Thanks!
还有你感恩节的大游♥行♥
And your Thanksgiving Day parade.
你知道 我花了一整个晚上吹那些克米特气球
You know, it takes me all night to blow up that Kermit balloon.
那 姐们儿愿意和哥们儿跳上一曲吗
So, would the sisters like to dance with the brothers?
当然愿意 但吉米就没伴儿了
Well, we would, but that would leave Kimmy all alone.
我们可以找人陪吉米
We can find somebody for Kimmy.
这夜店里全是靓仔啊
The club's full of eye candy.
还有翘臀可以看
And butt candy! Yum!
恶 那是费尔南多
Eww! It's Fernando.
恶 费尔南多
Eww! Fernando.
谁是费尔南多啊
Who's Fernando?
即将成为吉米前夫的人 我们不喜欢他
It's Kimmy's soon-to-be ex-husband. We don't like him.
好啊 小吉吉
Hola, Kimberlina.
恶 费尔南多
Eww! Fernando!
我做了个梦 梦到我们会在此再相聚
I had a dream that we were here together again at Euphoria.
但我从没有梦到过我会梦想成真
But I never dreamed that my dream would come true.
这就像梦想成真一样啊
It's like a dream come true!
所有人 让我们热烈欢迎我们的特殊嘉宾 梅西·格雷
Everybody, give it up for our special surprise guest, Macy Gray!
谢谢 我希望性感火♥辣♥的你们都能跳起来
Thank you. I wanna see all you sexy people out on the dance floor.
这是我新专辑里的一首歌♥ 叫做《天路》
This is from my new album called The Way.
你可以在线买♥♥ 也可以在我车的后备箱里买♥♥
You can buy it online or out of the trunk of my car.
小吉吉 能跟我跳支舞吗
Kimberlina, may I have this dance?
看看你都让我扭的停不下来了
Look what you have done to my hips.
现在我的肩膀也扭起来了
Now look what you've done to my shoulders.
全身都扭起来了
Everything is wiggling.
别搭理他 - 但他真是扭得动情啊
Ignore him. - But everything is wiggling.
你都从哪儿学的这些动作
Where did you learn those moves?
与星共舞我可是周周不落呢
I watch Dancing with the Stars every week.
怎么可能 那是季播的而且还和黄金单身汉同时播啊
That's impossible. It's seasonal and rotates with The Bachelorette.
记得我们是怎么赢下这里每晚的比舞的吗
Remember how we always won Euphoria's Legendary Nightly Dance-Off?
22周连冠
22 weeks in a row.
我们跳的跟美洲豹一样好 如果美洲豹会跳舞的话
We dance like two panthers, assuming panthers can dance.
我都不知道你在讲什么 你接着扭就行了
I've no idea what you're talking about, but keep wiggling.
我敢说你很久都没被人泡过了
I can tell it's been a long time since you were properly dipped.
不好意思 你在泡谁
Excuse me? Who are you dipping?
你回来了啊
And you're back!
看起来女卫生间没有我想的那么挤嘛
The ladies' room was not as crowded as I hoped.
这是小吉吉
This is Kimberlina.
哦 马上就变前妻的那个啊
Oh! The almost ex-wife.
按费尔南多描述你的样子 我还希望你能更 更让人惊艳呢
The way Fernando talks about you, I was expecting something much more... more.
另一个费尔南多的女朋友
Another Fernando girlfriend.
我本想问下你的名字呢 但有什么卵用呢
I'd ask you your name, but what's the point?
我还担心会很尴尬呢
And I was worried this would be awkward.
座位那儿见哦 粑粑
I'll see you at the table, papacito.
你个烂人 你跟别人约着会居然还来调戏我
You dog! You're here with another woman and you're hitting on me?
不论我跟谁在一起 我的心都在你那儿
No matter who I'm with, I'm always with you.
我居然让你泡了我
I can't believe I let you dip me!
对不起 但我得去看看我朋友了
I'm sorry, but I have to go check on my friend.
哦 那有个
Oh, I... There's a...
那个金刚娘 我得去假装关心一下
This... this She-Wolf Pack thing, I have to go pretend to care.
你就 你继续扭着 宝贝儿 我马上回来
Just... you keep that motor running, baby. I will be back.
这一炮为你偷吃我葡萄干蛋糕里的葡萄干
That's for eating all the raisins out of the Raisin Bran!
这一喷为你在厕所尿不准
That's for having terrible aim in the bathroom!
那可能是我♥干♥的
That might have been me.
你踮着脚尿一个试试
You try to pee on your tippy-toes.
谁啊 - 送披萨的
Who's there? - Pizza delivery, dude.
有披萨吃 太棒了
Pizza? Awesome!
为披萨停战
I call pizza truce.
乔伊
Joey!
老一套假装送披萨的把戏
The old fake pizza delivery trick.
等等 没披萨吃吗
Wait. There's no pizza?
我来帮你擦擦干净哦
Let me help you with that mess.
你们这是被团灭了
Consider yourself wiped.
你们也太弱了 三对一都干不赢我
You guys are pathetic. You couldn't beat me if it was three on one.
这不科学 我们都这样了 乔伊还毫发无损
This is not right. We're a mess and Joey's spotless.
先别内讧了 一致对敌吧
Let's stop sliming each other and start sliming Joey.
没错 - 先让我搞清楚
Yeah. - So let me get this straight!
根本就没有披萨是吗
There was never any pizza?
好了 各位 现在是传奇之夜舞王争锋的时间了
Alright, sexy people, it's time now for Euphoria's Legendary Nightly Dance-Off!
我们走吧
Let's go.
我不想看到费尔南多赢了以后
I don't wanna see Fernando's smug face
那副洋洋得意不可一世的样子
when he wins Euphoria's Legendary Nightly Dance-Off.
吉米 等等
Kimmy, wait.
费尔南多不会赢那个什么什么舞蹈比赛的 你会赢的
Fernando's not winning Euphoria's whatever, whatever dance thing. You are!
我跟谁跳啊我 - 跟我
Dancing with who? - With me!
我们跳四年级才艺表演的贴身辣舞
We'll do our Dirty Dancing routine from the fourth-grade talent show!
但我们才艺比赛输了
But we lost.
好吧 那完全是因为我把你给摔了 摔断了你的胳膊
Well, that's only because I dropped you and you broke your arm.
我让梅西唱那首《我生命中的日子》
You guys, I'll get Macy to sing "Time Of My Life"
你们就像1987年一样跳舞吧
and you two dance like it's 1987.
啊
Aw
抱歉 金刚娘的事还没处理完
I'm sorry. It's still She-Wolf drama stuff.
走吧 姐♥妹♥们♥
Come on. Ladies, let's go.
再说一次 咱们没有女伴
Once again, we have no women.
那又怎样 靠我们自己也能赢
So what? Let's win this thing ourselves.
做好舞动的准备
Prepare to dance.
梅西 我需要你帮我个大忙
Macy, I need a big favor.
我姐姐最好的朋友需要报复她前任
My sister's best friend needs to get back at her two-timing ex.
好吧 把那个低端渣男带进来 把他从天堂打入地狱
Well, you bring that low-life cheater to the alley. I'll give him heaven and hell.
能唱贴身辣舞的主题曲吗 你知道吗
I just need you to sing "Time Of My Life" from Dirty Dancing. Do you know it?
我知道吗 我为他痴狂
Know it? I'm crazy for Swayze!
但那是二重唱 你得帮帮我 - 我不能和你这样的大明星一起唱歌♥啊
But it's a duet. You gotta help me out. - I couldn't sing with a star like you.
哥们儿 让我领舞 - 怎么老是你领舞
Dude, let me lead! - You always lead!
只有一种解决办法了
There's only one way of settling this.
你们出局了
You're out.
你们出局了
You're out.
好了 现在让这两对选手决一胜负
Okay, it's time now for the last two couples to battle it out.
还有一款78款雪弗兰
There's also a '78 Cadillac Seville
在停车场没关大灯
with its lights on in the parking lot.
剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表