剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表
麦克斯 麦克斯 麦克斯 麦克斯
Max, Max, Max, Max!
麦克斯 你刚才在科切拉进行了演奏
Max, you just played Coachella.
成千上万的人在欢呼着你的名字
Thousands of people are chanting your name.
我勒个去!
Holy chalupas!
麦克斯 你都可以在科切拉演奏了 区区二年级独奏会
Max, if you can play Coachella, you can certainly play a second-grade recital.
不是小菜一碟嘛 去让他们大开眼界吧
Go knock 'em dead, Max.
谢谢你 斯蒂芬妮阿姨 我们还是朋友
Thanks, Aunt Stephanie. We're still friends.
麦克斯 麦克斯 麦克斯
Max, Max, Max!
喔奥 这个太好玩了
Oh, wow! Now that was fun!
做emoji的那个人很欣赏你这种朴实的气质 很显然他在农场长大
Emoji guy loved your barnyard samples. Apparently, he grew up on a farm!
他要带我们飞到科莫湖 今天是克鲁尼的生日 让我们乘机翱翔吧
He's flying us all to Lake Como. It's Clooney's birthday. Let's get on that jet!
必须 带我一个
I'm... I'm so in!
喔
Ooh!
我们可以带两件行李登机对吧
We can bring two carry-ons, right?
你在干啥 - 我想问下麦克斯的独奏怎么样了
What are you doing? - I wanna see how Max's recital went.
我好不容易把你从那个邪教拉了出来 现在你又要回去
No, I pulled you out of that cult. You're back with your own people now.
嗨 汤米
Hi, Tommy.
妈妈很想你
Mommy missed you. Yes, I did.
嗯 我很想你
Yes, I did. I missed you.
雷蒙娜 - 厄 什么
Ramona? - Huh? What?
不 汤米不见了
Oh, no! Tommy's gone!
他在这儿
He's right here.
嗨 我们今天水管堵了 你知道是怎么回事 对吧
Hey, we had some plumbing problems today. Know anything about that?
我的确知道一点
Well, I might know something.
听着 事实是...
See, the truth is...
汤米把他的尿布冲进了下水道
Tommy flushed his diaper down the toilet.
是他做的吗
Did he now?
那可不是个英明的判断啊 汤米
Well, that was very poor judgment, Tommy.
我希望你能从中吸取教训
I hope you learned your lesson.
嗯 我认为他知错了 他看起来非常愧疚
Oh, I think he did. He looks really sorry.
好的 以后在你小餐桌上不要乱吐东西
Well, no more jumping off your changing table,
不要在地上乱爬 还有不能把尿布丢到马桶
strolling across the floor, slam-dunking your diaper in the toilet
然后冲到下水道去
and vaulting up to the flusher.
大家好 我跟汉克喝完咖啡回来了
Well, I'm off for coffee with Hank.
他不只是个水管工
He's not just a plumber.
他还是个银行投资家 以及重量级格斗锦标赛冠军
He's also an investment banker slash UFC Heavyweight Champion.
我希望你今晚能打破纪录 连续睡5个小时
I think you're gonna break a record tonight and sleep five hours in a row.
嘿 小迪
Hey, Deej.
嘿 你怎么这么早就回来了
Hey! What are you doing back so soon?
你发短♥信♥说你要去意大利 - 我是打算去
Your text said you were going to Italy. - I was.
我也不知道为什么 上了飞机后我发现周围所有人都又醉又蠢
I don't know, I got on the plane and everybody was drunk and stupid.
或许我与派对早已格格不入了
Maybe I've just outgrown that whole party scene.
当我告诉他让飞机掉头时 你应该看看那个做emoji那人的脸
You should have seen the emoji guy's face when I told him to turn his plane around.
差不多像这样一样...
Something like this...
等等 你错过了去意大利的机会
Hold on. You passed up Italy?
我已经10年没用过护照了 上一次用也是因为护照过期要去补办
I haven't used my passport in ten years, and that was just to renew my passport.
我当时就在想我将会错过这里发生的一切
I just got to thinking about everything I'd be missing here.
我已经错过了麦克斯的第一次独奏 杰克逊也马上就要约会了
I missed Max's first recital and Jackson's gonna start dating soon.
不 他没有
No, he's not.
我更不想错过汤米对我说的第一句话 我爱你 斯蒂芬妮阿姨
I definitely don't wanna miss Tommy's first words: "I love you, Aunt Stephanie."
我无法相信我居然听到你说这些
I can't believe I'm hearing this.
我也无法相信
I can't believe I'm saying it,
但是这些孩子们 真的牵动着我的心弦
but these kids, they've really snuck into my heart.
喔奥...瞧瞧现在是谁开始母爱泛滥了
Ooh... Look who's getting sucked into the vortex of motherhood!
嗯
Yeah.
嗨 小芬 你没事吧
Hey, Steph, you alright?
我没事
I'm fine.
不 你有事 怎么了
No, you're not. What's wrong?
我真的不想谈这个
I really don't wanna talk about it.
嗨 不管是什么 你都可以告诉我
Hey, whatever it is, you can tell me.
我不能生小孩
I can't have children.
天哪 斯蒂芬妮
Oh, Stephanie.
你还好吗
Are you alright?
我还行
I'm okay.
你知道 我前段时时间才发现 我无法生育小孩
You know, I just found out a while ago. It's just not gonna happen for me.
为什么不早点告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我当时在英格兰 而你丈夫刚过世
I was in England and you had just lost your husband.
你已经承受了太多了
You had enough going on.
再加上我当时并没有想很快的开始一个新家庭
And I wasn't really thinking about starting a family then anyway.
但是我搬到这里后
But then I moved in here
我开始跟你的孩子们玩耍
and I really got to know your kids,
感觉就像是自己也有了一个家庭
and feel what it was like to have a family of your own...
一切都在变化
Things changed.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
唉 太让人心碎了
Aw, this breaks my heart.
但是你应该知道我的孩子也是你的孩子
But you should know that my kids are your kids.
而且我们十分感激你做的一切 我们爱你
And we appreciate everything that you do. We love you.
我不是刻意在数 但1分钟内已经拥抱了四次了
Not that I'm counting, but that was our fourth hug in a minute.
情不自禁的 我快变成我们的老爸了
I can't help it. I'm turning into Dad.
斯蒂芬妮 - 嗨 大家好
Stephanie! - Hi! Hello, hello!
你为什么哭啊
Why are you crying?
天那 我只是真的很伤心错过了你的第一次表演
Gosh, I'm just really sad that I missed your first recital.
这样啊 没事的 妈妈在手♥机♥上把它录下来了
Well, cheer up. Mom has it on her phone.
你可以一遍一遍又一遍的循环观看
You can watch it over and over and over again.
真好 我爱死你们了
Good. I love you guys.
来吧 一起抱一下
Come on, bring it in.
时机刚好
Just in time!
跟水管工的咖啡喝的怎么样啊
How was coffee with the plumber?
非常好
Oh, it was great.
汉克住在索萨利托水上的一个精致小巧的...
Hank lives on the water in Sausalito, in a cute little...
那个东西叫啥名字来着 - 船屋
What do you call it? - Houseboat?
货箱 - 各位晚安
Boxcar. - Good night, everybody.
剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表