剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表
祝福你 祝福你 祝福你们所有人
Bless you, bless you, bless you all.
孩子们 准备好开球了吗
My sons, are you ready to drop the puck?
乔伊 裙子不错 很高兴你终于接受自己女性化的一面了
Joey, I'm glad you're finally embracing your female side. It's a nice dress.
杰西 我为了拿到牧师资格
Well, Jess, in order to get my minister's license,
受我对冰球的热爱所启发 创立了一个新的教派
I started a religion inspired by my love of hockey.
这是我听过最蠢的事情
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
我称它为神圣的守门员圣女教
I call it Our Lady of the Holy Goalie.
好吧 这才是我听过最蠢的事情
Now that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
我是指环王
I am Lord of the Rings,
跟随我的是我忠诚的伙伴
accompanied by my faithful companion...
山姆卫斯詹吉
Tomwise Gamgee.
我完全不知道你在说什么 但是可以请你把戒指给我们吗
I have no idea what you're talking about. But can we have the rings, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
你可以坐下了
You can sit down now.
这就完了
That was the whole deal?
我就为了这个特意穿了礼服 - 是的
I put on my church clothes for this? - Yeah.
现在让我们欢迎新娘们
And to welcome our brides,
我想唱一首我写给杰西和贝姬的歌♥
I'd like to sing a song that I wrote especially for Jesse and Becky,
现在看来 这首歌♥也是写给费尔南多和吉米的
and, as it turns out, for Fernando and Kimmy.
这肯定是天使的主意
*Must have been some angel*
我想不到别的可能
*Can't imagine any other way*
让我们的目光相遇
*Who brought our eyes together*
永远的改变了我们的心意
*Forever changed our hearts that day*
这肯定是天使的主意
*Must have been some angel*
在你耳边低声细语
*Who whispered softly in your ear*
让你用与众不同的眼光看着我
*Convinced you to look at me different*
带走我的恐惧
*Took away all my fears*
站在高高的山顶上
*High from the mountain top*
对着天上的星星起誓
*I swear to the stars above*
这肯定是天使的主意
*Must have been some angel*
赋予我们幸福与鼓励
*Gifted us and lifted us*
将我们的一生都沉浸在爱里
*And wrapped us In this lifetime of love*
谢谢你 小芬
Thank you, Steph.
亲爱的各位 今天我们欢聚在这里
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here
庆祝杰西和贝姬25年的美满婚姻
to celebrate 25 years of marital bliss between Jesse and Becky,
你们是一辈子的队友
teammates for life.
同时庆祝费尔南多和吉米 经过两天的中场休息后
And Fernando and Kimmy, who after a two-day intermission,
准备好重新开始比赛
are ready for a rematch.
第一对情侣 朗诵你们的誓言
Couple number one, recite your vows.
贝姬
Becky,
你就是我梦寐以求的一切 我不可能奢求更多
you're everything I've ever dreamed of and more than I deserve.
我爱你 我会永远爱着你
I love you now, and I'd love you forever.
噢 杰西 我是世界上最幸运的女人
Aw, Jess, I am the luckiest woman on earth.
我喜欢和你在一起的每一天
I love spending every day with you.
我喜欢和你一起欢笑 我热爱爱着你的每一天
I love laughing with you. I love loving you.
谢谢你让我度过了人生最美的25年
Thank you for the most incredible 25 years of my life.
改换球员了 费尔南多和吉米 上场吧
Time for a line change. Fernando and Kimmy, hit the ice.
小吉吉
Kimberlina.
我以为真爱只存在于情歌♥和五十度灰里
I thought true love was only true in love songs and Fifty Shades of Grey.
我是指书 不是电影
The book, not the movie.
但当我和你在一起 我才知道 真爱真的可以是真的
But when I'm with you, I know true love can be truly true.
太真实了
So true.
吉米
Kimmy.
费尔南多 和你在一起的15年 每一天都像一个新的冒险
Fernando, for the past 15 years you've made every day an adventure.
我有时候听不懂你在说什么
I don't always understand what you're saying...
但我一直知道你爱我
but I always know that you love me.
我也爱你
And I love you, too.
费尔南多 杰西 你们是否愿意娶吉米和贝姬
Fernando, Jesse, do you take Kimmy and Becky
做你们的合法妻子 和已经结发的妻子
to be your lawfully wedded wife and your already-wedded wife?
我愿意 - 我愿意
I do. - I do.
吉米 贝姬 你们是否愿意嫁给费尔南多和杰西 呃 成为
Kimmy and Becky, do you take Fernando and Jesse, uh, to be, uh...
就我刚说的呢些
what I just said?
我愿意
I do.
我
I...
我
I...
下一个词是 愿意
The next word is "do."
我
I...
我得走了
I gotta go.
我们有个落跑新娘了
We've got a runner.
我去跟她谈谈
I'll go talk to her.
妈妈 你在做什么
Mom, what are you doing?
你不想嫁给爸爸吗
Don't you want to marry Papa?
我觉得我想嫁
I think I do.
但我又觉得我不想
But then I think I don't.
天啊 这蛋糕看着很好吃
Man, that cake looks good.
也许你需要谈谈 你现在的感受
Maybe you need to talk about it. How are you feeling?
我觉得饿
Hungry.
我为了穿进去这件裙子饿了自己一个半小时
I starved myself for an hour and a half to fit into this dress.
我也对让你的生活变的颠三倒四感到很内疚
But then I'm also feeling guilty about turning your life upside-down.
不管了
Oh, screw it!
我说
I mean,
如果我和你♥爸♥爸相处不来怎么办
what if things don't work out with your Papa?
我不想又让你伤心
I don't want to put you through all that heartache.
我简直太会挑蛋糕了
Do I know how to pick a cake or what?
拿着 开吃吧 心情会好很多
Here, dig in. You'll feel a lot better.
妈妈 我很想让你和爸爸在一起
Mom, I'd love for you and Papa to be together.
但是你应该做能让自己开心的事情
But you need to do what makes you happy.
蛋糕 蛋糕能让我开心
Cake. Cake makes me happy.
你明白我在说什么 不管你怎么做 我都站在你那边
You know what I mean. I'm in your corner, no matter what.
你说的话太明智了 像个大人一样
You're sounding awfully wise and adult.
总有人要扮演大人的角色
Somebody in this family has to.
你要怎么做
So what are you going to do?
我在纠结应该去拿点牛奶
Well, I'm torn between getting some milk...
还是出去结婚
or going back out there and getting married.
你知道吗
You know what?
我要结婚
I'll get married.
然后我要喝点牛奶
And then I'll get milk.
告诉我杰西 这个球棍 是木头做的吗
Say, Jess. Is that hockey stick made of... wood?
新娘来了
Here comes the bride.
肯定是天使
*Must have been an angel...*
亲爱的各位 等等 等等 费尔南多 杰西 你们愿意吗
Dearly beloved... etcetera, etcetera. Fernando and Jesse, do you?
我愿意 - 我愿意
I do. - I do.
吉米 贝姬 你们呢
Kimmy and Becky, how about you?
我愿意 - 我
I do. - I...
我
I...
我来跟她谈
I got this one.
斯蒂芬妮 过来 - 来了
Stephanie, come on. - On my way.
她马上就回来
She'll be right back.
我们每次婚礼都会发生这种事
This happens at all our weddings.
吉米 你怎么回事啊
Kimmy, what is going on with you?
我在享受我的蛋糕
I'm enjoying my cake.
来 在被我吃完前快尝尝
Here, try some before it's all gone.
听着 你知道我对费尔南多的印象一点也不好
Look, you know I have strong negative feelings about Fernando.
但我会撇开这些 给你一个客观的建议
But I will put those aside and give you my unbiased opinion...
别嫁给费尔南多
don't marry Fernando.
我觉得你应该嫁给他
I say marry the boy.
如果处不来 你还可以再离婚
If it doesn't work out, then you can just divorce him again.
如果这也不行 你可以再嫁给他
And then if it doesn't work out then, you can marry him again.
是你自己把事情变复杂了
You're the one making this complicated.
听着 我知道做这样的决定不容易
Look, I know these decisions aren't easy.
看看我 我也在烦恼该做什么样的决定
I mean, I'm having trouble making my own.
够了 你们和你们的这些个男人
You two and your man drama... Enough already!
不管是选马特还是史蒂夫 不管嫁不嫁给费尔南多
Pick Matt, pick Steve, marry Fernando, don't marry Fernando.
到头来最重要的
In the end, what really matters
是我们三个永远不会觉得孤单或者缺爱
is that the three of us are never going to feel lonely or unloved
因为我们三个永远都在一起
because we've always got each other.
噢 斯蒂芬妮
Aw, Stephanie.
对 我们是坚强独♥立♥的女人
Yeah, we are strong, independent women.
你说得太对了
You're absolutely right.
我不需要男人
I don't need a man.
剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表