剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表
再来段卡尔顿
And the Carlton.
停 哈默时间
Stop! Hammer time!
吉米 吉
Kimmy... Kim...
我们面对现实好吗 你的舞蹈困在90年代了
Let's face it, okay? You're stuck in the '90s.
90年代 说的好像真的一样
The '90s? As if!
我的舞步就是这么拉风 看我的手势 你个衰姐
My moves are all that and a bag of chips, so talk to the hand, loser!
啪 加油女孩 我就是这么拽
Oh, snap! You go, girl! I think I just did!
好吧 现在我有几个好消息要宣布
Well, we have some great news here in the present.
我跟发起人谈过了 你们想不想在Lucha Kaboom
I talked to the promoter and how would you girls like to do
中场休息的时候来几段表演啊
a little in-between match performance at Lucha Kaboom?
那就太棒了 - 太棒了
That would be great! - Awesome!
喂
Hey!
我刚才在你们的舞步中没有看到吉布勒飞驰 所以我要说 啥
I didn't see the Gibbler gallop in that routine, so I have to say, "Whoa!"
老妈 你在开车带我们转悠和
Mom, you are so good at...
给我们零食这方面太棒了
driving us around and getting us snacks
我们已经决定将零食主席的重任交托于你
that we've decided to make you president of that.
恭喜你
Congratulations!
另外 我们决定让斯特芬妮阿姨担任副♥主♥席♥ 传授我们热辣舞步
And we're making Stephanie Vice President of Hot Dance Moves.
是吗
Oh!
那我谦逊地接受了
I humbly accept the position.
如果你们是那么认为的话 那我待一边去好了
If that's how you all feel, I'll just step aside.
但是我申明一下 我的舞蹈不是90年代的
But for the record, I am not stuck in the '90s.
这舞姿全是80年代的味道
This is all '80s, baby.
看看你啊 在做吉布勒飞驰舞步哎
Look at you, doing the Gibbler gallop!
闪一下 再闪一下
Yeah! And sparkle, and sparkle!
飞一下 飞一下 拍拍拍 拍拍拍
And gallop, and gallop and smack, smack.
你在这儿啊
There you are!
爷爷奶奶激动地要来照料你呢
Hi! Grandma and Grandpa Fuller are so excited to babysit you.
老妈 咖啡 依您的口味加了一点杏仁味牛奶
Here you go, Mom. Coffee with a hint of almond milk, just the way you like it.
杰克森 谢谢你给我送咖啡 还把碗洗了
Jackson, thank you for the coffee and for doing the dishes.
还有今早我还趴着的时候送早饭给我
And for breakfast in bed.
但是你还是去不了
But you're still not going.
那太棒了 我都不想去
Well, that's perfect! You know, I don't even wanna go.
听上去就很无聊啊 这段反向心理学怎么样
It sounds boring. How's that for reverse psychology?
给你点提示 你在用反向心理学的时候不要说出来
A little tip: when you're using reverse psychology, don't say you're using it.
我怎么知道 我又不是反向心理学专家
How am I to know? I'm not a reverse psychologist!
教练 我们马上要去Lucha Kaboom了 好激动
Coach, we're all so excited to go to Lucha Kaboom.
没有你就没有今天的我们 - 不用谢
We never could have done it without you. - You're welcome.
是的斯特芬妮 你真是太棒了
Aw... Yes, Stephanie, you're so wonderful.
你还在为舞蹈的事情生气吗 - 别傻了
Are you still mad about the dance thing? - Don't be silly!
看我啊
Check this out!
斯特芬妮阿姨给我搞了套官方的美洲虎王的衣服
Aunt Stephanie got me an official King Jaguarito costume!
你是最棒的阿姨
You're the best!
看我啊 我是斯特芬妮阿姨 我无所不能
"Look at me! I'm Aunt Stephanie! I can do everything!
大家都喜欢我
Everyone loves me.
我的胸也很大
I have big boobs."
好了好了 那没什么好聊的 但是
Okay, not that this isn't a wonderful topic, but...
麦克斯 你看上好有丛林的感觉
Max, you look so jungly.
杰克森和我加了一个这个骷髅 然后又在这跟骨头上加了点假的血
Well, Jackson and I added the skull and some fake blood to the king's bone.
有些血是真血 我打开假血包装盒的时候划伤了手
Some of the blood's real. I cut myself opening the fake-blood packaging.
哇 心疼
Oh. Boo-hoo.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我拿好车钥匙和零食了 毕竟我好像只擅长这两件事
I got the keys and the snacks because apparently that's all I'm good for.
再见啊大伙儿 我希望你们玩的不开心
Goodbye, everybody. I hope you don't have a good time.
不用担心 回家后
Don't worry, when I get home
我会把每一个不可思议 无法忘怀的超级精彩瞬间都告诉你的
I'll tell you about every unbelievable, unforgettable, super-cool moment!
没起到让你振作起来的效果 对吗
That didn't cheer you up, did it?
走吧 麦克斯 抱歉 杰克森
Come on, Max. Sorry, Jackson.
大家好 欢迎来到Lucha Kaboom
Buenos días and welcome to Lucha Kaboom!
墨西哥唯一的摔跤联赛 墨西哥人都觉得危险的大赛
The only Mexican wrestling league that is too dangerous for Mexico itself.
现在 有请洛斯·波洛斯·路克斯上场
Now, please welcome Los Pollos Locos!
我的天呐 这简直是我一生最棒的一天了
Holy chalupas! This is the greatest day of my life!
大家两分钟后上台
Okay, team, you guys go on in two minutes.
萨拉去哪里了 - 她刚给我发信息说
Where's Sara? - She just texted.
萨拉她吃了些脏东西吃坏了肚子 现在一泻千里
Sara ate some bad pollo and her butt went loco.
但是我们的舞蹈要四个人才行啊
But our dance needs four people.
斯特芬妮 你知道所有的动作 你来跟我们一块跳吧
Stephanie, you know all the moves. Will you please do it?
作为教练 我建议你应该请最棒的舞者跟你们合作
Look, as your coach, I have to advise you to get the best dancer available
就是坐在你旁边的这位小姐了
and she's sitting right next to you.
好吧好吧
Well, well, well.
看看谁在求吉米·吉布勒回来啊
Look who comes crawling back to Kimmy Gibbler.
我加入
I'm in!
我知道你们在想什么 我发誓我没有给萨拉下毒
I know what you're thinking. I swear I did not poison Sara.
好吧 行 我们走吧
Okay. Come on. Let's go.
下面是美洲虎王服装比赛
It's time for the King Jaguarito costume contest.
胜者由美洲虎王自己挑选
The winner will be selected by King Jaguarito himself!
他来啦
And here he comes!
史上最伟大的摔跤手
The greatest luchador in luchador history.
胜者已经被选出 美洲虎王
We have a winner, King Jaguarito-ito!
恭喜你 迷你版的我
Congratulations, Mini-Me.
你就是我的英雄 你跟我差不多高 但是你是冠军
You're my hero. You're little like me, but you're a champion.
不要以身高取人
Don't judge me by my size.
看看被我撕裂胸膛掏出心脏的对手强弱再下定论吧
Judge me by the size of the heart I rip from my opponent's chest.
那场景一定很美
That's beautiful.
如果你用我的这根棍棒将对手打的神志不清我会倍感荣幸的
I would be honored to have you pound someone senseless with my club.
我接受了 我喜欢你加血上去的装饰风格
I'll take it! I love how you pimped out my club.
我得拍张照
I gotta get a picture!
我们去我们的座位坐好 - 小姐 你拉错人了
Okay, let's go to our seat. - Lady, wrong little person.
女士们先生们 有请我们的特别来宾
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome our special guests,
范阿塔中学的舞蹈队
the Van Atta Middle School dance team!
由吉布勒风格派对策划主办 只要5美元
Sponsored by Gibbler Style Party Planning! $5 off your next quinceañera.
你们想再看一段吗
You guys wanna see more?
但是我们只会这点啊
But we don't have any more.
不 我们还会其他的 对吗 老妈
Oh, yes, we do. Right, Mom?
给我个鼓点 加点怀旧风到里面
Give me a back beat and put some stank on it!
拍拍拍
Now spank!
好的 让我们再来复习下我的计划
Okay, let's review the Popko plan.
戴上面具 偷偷溜进摔跤比赛
Put on the mask and sneak into the wrestling match.
我把手♥机♥放家里 因为我妈会追踪我
And I leave my phone here because my mom tracks me.
好像我不能被信任一样
As if I can't be trusted!
接下来就是天才的计划部分了
Here's the genius part.
我把手♥机♥绑在狗狗的项圈上
I strapped the phone to the dog's collar,
这样你妈就会认为你一直在家走来走去呢
so your mom will think you're moving around.
为什么不是你拿着它走来走去呢
Why don't you hold it and move around?
你想将它排斥到计划之外吗
Do you wanna tell him he's not part of the plan?
好吧 让狗狗加入吧
Okay, the dog's in.
出发吧现在
Now go!
现在接下来有请洛斯·波洛斯·路克斯上场
And now to take on Los Pollos Locos,
掌声欢迎你们的英雄 洛斯·波洛斯·路克斯
give it up for your heroes, Los Calaveras!
这些鸡真是步伐诡异 变幻莫测啊
These chickens are mucho sneaky!
嘘 不
Boo! No!
等一下 我有点困惑了 我以为我们喜欢这些鸡的
Wait, I'm confused. I thought we liked the crazy chickens.
不 我们不喜欢了 我们现在喜洛斯·卡拉维拉斯了
No, not anymore. Now we love Los Calaveras.
但是他们是骷髅啊
But they're skeletons!
他们是好骷髅 穿亮晶晶衣服的弹吉他的好骷髅
They're good skeletons, guitar-playing skeletons in shiny suits.
为什么这些对你来说这么难理解
Why is this so hard for you?
我只知道杰克森一定会非常喜欢的
All I know is Jackson would have loved this.
你看到刚才那只鸡做了什么吗 嘘你啊臭鸡
Oh! Did you see what that chicken did? Boo, chicken!
小迪 我觉得杰克森已经知道错了
Deej, I think Jackson's learned his lesson.
放他一马让他过来吧
Cut him some slack and get him down here.
你说得对 我现在就打电♥话♥给他
You're right. I'm gonna call him.
别接
Do not answer that.
这些鸡真是坏蛋啊
These chickens are bad eggs!
我是说 那简直是犯规啊
I mean, that is very foul play!
看呐 有人来帮他了
Look. Help is on the way!
你们的英雄美洲虎王来拯救世界了
Your hero King Jaguarito is here to save the day.
虎王直接命中弱鸡们的要害
Oh! The king El Explosivo hit 'em right in the chicken tenders.
但是这又是哪一出
But what is this?
虎王有危险了
Oh, the king is in trouble.
他正被这些邪恶的鸡凌♥辱♥
He's taking a vicious chicken-lickin'.
剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表