剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表
Gonna be off the chain, bay!
我都等不及了
I can't wait.
你等不及去丝芙兰 免费去化个妆
You can't wait to go to Sephora and try on make-up?
你在说什么呀 萝拉和我要去内地吃盛开洋葱花啊
What are you talkin' about? Lola and I are goin' to the Outback for a Bloomin' Onion.
杰克森 你在这儿啊
Jackson, there you are!
我对周六的到来已经迫不及待了
I can't wait for Saturday!
土豪小杰表示满脸懵逼
J-Money say what?
我看到你的留言了
I got your note.
你真是世上最好的哥哥了
You're the best brother ever!
不好意思 有点小误会
Um, excuse me. There's been a small misunderstanding.
麦克斯 留言不是给你的
Max! That note was not for you.
留言是给萝拉的 还有一千颗的巧克力豆
It was for Lola.And so were the thousand red M&Ms.
你怎么知道我喜欢吃红色的
How did you know I loved the red ones?
所有人都知道红色最好吃
Oh. Everyone knows they're the best!
插一嘴 是我告诉他的
Plus I told him.
周六你想跟我出去玩吗
So do you wanna hang out Saturday?
好啊
Sure.
慢着
Hold it!
周六我们另有安排
We have plans Saturday.
麦克斯 我说了留言不是给你的
Max, I told you that note wasn't for you.
那也改变不了什么
That changes nothing.
我们可是签了合约的
We have a signed contract.
没关系
It's OK.
麦克斯也可以一起来
Max can come, too.
这周六我们一群人一起逛商场
Saturday's a group hang at the mall.
是啊 我和萝拉 还有12个好朋友
Yeah, me, Lola and twelve of our best friends.
所以 我会和麦克斯 雷蒙娜 还有其他12个人一起逛商场吗
So, I'm gonna go to the mall with Max, Ramona and twelve other people?
没错 - 但你也会去对吗
Right. - But you'll be there, too?
是的 - 好极了
Yeah. - Sweet!
那是我的鞋子
Hey, that's my shoe!
科斯莫真是个囤积专业户啊
Cosmo's a hoarder.
那是我的小破团抱枕
Hey, that's my One Dire+ction pillow.
我是说 那不是我的
I mean, no, it's not.
但我知道该把它还给谁
But, um, I know who to return it to.
真不敢相信 我要和萝拉一起出去玩了
Wow, I just can't believe it. I'm going out with Lola.
有什么了不起 我也一起
Big deal. So am I.
看呐 高山太太
Well, well, well, Mrs. Takayama.
一副正经的样子
Looking very prim and proper.
我得知哈里是一位商人 我想让他知道我是认真的
Well, I figure Harry's a businessman and I wanna show him I mean business.
你背后有个标签
Oh, you have a tag back there.
不不不不 别摘掉
Oh, no, no, no, no, don't pull on that.
如果制♥服♥诱惑不管用 还可以退回去
In case this doesn't work out, I gotta return this puppy.
把它卷进去
Tuck it in.
嘿 小迪
Hey, Deej.
你不会猜到是谁送的玫瑰
So, you'll never guess who sent the roses.
是马特 - 是费尔南多
Matt. - Fernando.
是我老公哈里
My husband Harry.
又有三个嫌犯啦
Ooh, we have three suspects again.
不不 - 不 是哈里
No, no... - No, it was Harry...
一号♥嫌犯
Suspect number one,
拉丁爱人
the Latin lover.
首先 吉米和我终于复合了
First, Kimmy and I get back together again,
在这之后我又找到了超棒的停车位
and then I find a great parking spot.
费尔南多今天终于时来运转了
Everything is coming up Fernando today.
来得早不如来得巧 二号♥嫌犯 接吻兽医
Perfect timing. Suspect number two, the kissing veterinarian.
迪杰 我们能谈谈吗
D.J., can we talk?
整个海湾地区只有12家夜间牙医
So there are only twelve night dentists in the whole Bay Area,
你没去任何一家
and you weren't at any of them.
因为我全都查过了
Because I checked.
最后一名嫌犯 童年新郎
Our final suspect, the child groom.
斯蒂芬妮 - 哈里
Stephanie! - Harry!
你仍是位接吻高手
Still a good kisser.
你看起来像百万富婆
You look like a million bucks.
在这个金融市场动荡不安的年代 你一定是个有故事的人
And in today's uncertain financial times, that's saying a lot.
大家好 我是会计师 哈里·高山
Hi, everyone. Harry Takayama, CPA.
好吧大家 我还要赶飞机 让我们查个水落石出吧
OK, people, I have a flight to catch. Let's get to the bottom of this.
三位男士 请坐
You three gentlemen, sit.
马特·哈蒙医生 你有否送过花给迪杰·富勒女士
Dr. Matt Harmon, did you or did you not give flowers to D.J. Fuller?
我送了 - 看吧 我说过了 这是他送给我的
I did. - See, I told you he sent me the roses!
但这些不是我送的
Oh, I didn't send these.
等等 你刚说了 - 慢着 我来主持大局
Wait, you just said... - Hold on. I'm running this show.
我们来问问会计师 哈里·高山
That brings us to Harry Takayama, CPA.
如果那真是你的职业的话
If that is your real job.
谁会谎称自己是名会计师啊
Who would lie about being a CPA?
我才是那个问问题耳朵人
I'll ask the questions.
哈里 送这些花给斯蒂芬妮的人是不是你
Harry, did you or did you not send these flowers to Stephanie?
我没有
I did not.
你真是太贴
That was so sweet of...
等等 你没有吗
Wait, you did not?
那就是费尔南多送的
That means Fernando sent the roses.
这再次说明了我才是那位送花男子
It appears once again that I did.
要是有人不见了东西
If anyone's missing anything,
科斯莫一直把那些东西♥藏♥到我的床底下
Cosmo has been hiding stuff under my bed.
他说他很对不起
That means he's sorry.
他说他真的很对不起
That means he's really sorry.
别再道歉了 你在让自己难堪
OK, stop apologizing, you're embarrassing yourself.
这张是玫瑰的留言卡
Hey, here's the note for the roses.
不好 我最好去付停车费了
Oops. I better go feed the meter.
但送花人的名字被咬掉了
Oh, but the sender's name is chewed off.
七点后才要加钱 我没事了
Oh, it's after seven. I'm good.
让我看看卡片
Let me see that.
花店名字就在这儿 我可以打给花店问问
The florist's name is right here. I can call the store.
压力山大 我遭不住啊
This is too stressful!
我没有送玫瑰
I didn't send the roses!
为什你要骗我
Why did you lie to me?
因为我很庆幸 我们相处的那么和谐美好
Because I'm so glad we're getting along so good.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
我们晚上再说
We'll talk about it tonight.
要是你走运 我们明早也可以再聊聊
And if you're lucky, we'll talk about it in the morning, too.
如果你没送玫瑰 那你为什么骗我说送了玫瑰花给我
OK, if you didn't send the roses, then why did you say you got me flowers?
因为我的确送了花
Because I did.
我在前台留了两朵向日葵
The two sunflowers I left at the front desk.
我本想多送你点的 但我不想吓到你
I mean, I would've gotten you more, but I didn't wanna scare you.
这样的话 将我们的约会重新提上行程会不会为时已晚啊
Well, in that case, is it too late to reschedule our date?
我非常希望如此
I would like that a lot.
有点希望会不会更好 你选个不太吓人的
Or a little. Whichever's less scary.
那条短♥信♥说的是什么呢
So what was that text about?
我希望你参加我的婚礼
I wanted you to RSVP to my wedding.
这次是真的了 不是那种幼时用私房♥钱举办的婚礼了
This one's for real. No "holy mattress money."
我都没收到你的邀请函
I never even got your invitation...
在这里啊 我会到场的
Oh, which is right here. I'll be there.
你想吃鸡肉还是鱼肉
Do you want the chicken or the fish?
我们还是没找到那名神秘的仰慕者
We still haven't found the secret admirer.
你们好啊
Hey, now.
你们收到我送的玫瑰了吧
I see you got my roses.
这些都是你送的 - 是的
These are from you? - Yeah.
你认为我会把一通感谢电♥话♥或者一条短♥信♥ 又或者
You'd think I would have got a thank you call
一个竖大拇指的emoji表情或者其他什么的作为礼物送给你吗
or a text or thumbs up emoji or something.
亲爱的 这些花好漂亮 我很喜欢 但为什么送花
Honey, they're beautiful. I love them. But what are they for?
为了感谢 每天早晨都能在你身旁醒来
As a thank you for getting to wake up next to you every morning
然后再次与你坠入爱河
and fall in love with you all over again.
还为了这甜蜜的接吻
And for that, for the good kissing.
哈里 - 孩子
Hey, Harry! - Hey, kid.
你记得小哈里吗
You remember little Harry?
他是我的会计师
He's my CPA.
我们得想个办法把这些花的钱付清
Let's find a way to write these flowers off.
来吧 是时候起程了
Come on, time to whisk you away.
坐私人飞机到夏威夷吗
To Hawaii on a private plane?
不 坐租来的车到圣何塞
No, to San Jose in a rental car.
姑娘们再见 - 贝基再见 爱你喔
Bye, girls. - Bye, Becky. Love you.
杰西叔叔 再见
剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表