剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表
有什么大不了
Big deal.
有一次 我爸爸让我坐在波音787的飞行员座位上
Once, my dad let me sit in the pilot seat of a 787.
真炫
Ooh!
好吧 我随时随地都能坐消防车
Well, I can ride on a firetruck whenever I want,
就连取披萨这种鸡毛小事的时候都行
even if it's just to go pick up a pizza.
真炫
Ooh!
别说炫了
Stop "ooh"ing.
他在说谎 - 我没有
He's lying. - Am not!
那你明天开一辆消防车来我的生日会上
Bring a firetruck to my birthday party tomorrow.
也许我会的 猜猜怎么着
Maybe I will. And guess what?
每个人都可以搭顺风车
Everybody's gonna get a ride on it.
这个会让你的充气城♥堡♥黯然失色
That is going to make your bouncy castle look pretty pathetic.
爸爸 告诉我你不是在和沙发一起玩自♥拍♥呢
Dad, tell me you're not taking selfies of you and the couch.
不 我只是 好吧 我刚才是在自♥拍♥
No, I just, uh... Okay, yes, I was.
你能帮我拍一张我和沙发的合照吗
Would you get one of me and the whole couch together?
就一张 - 当然 好的 可以
Just one. - Sure, okay. Alright.
谢谢
Thanks.
家具商一个小时内会把这个沙发搬走
The upholsterers are taking the couch away in an hour.
这个沙发有太多回忆了
This couch has so many memories.
每次你带约会对象回家
How many dates did you come home from
就会发现我坐在这里等你 这种情况有多少次
to find me sitting right here waiting for you?
每一个 我的吻别只能在有人的街 前门太危险
All of them? I never did get a kiss goodbye at the front door.
真好 我的计划奏效了
Good. My plan worked.
实际上并没有 我们在车里亲热
Not really. We made out in the car.
我和大卫·坎托内还在沙发上亲热过一回
One time on the couch me and David Cantone--
讲够了吗
Do not finish this story.
这是一个优质得体的沙发 与我们家相得益彰
This is a good, decent couch. Suitable for the whole family.
怎么了 我们只是一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地看了小精灵2而已
What? We just watched Gremlins 2 , buck naked.
我逗你的
I'm kidding.
我不喜欢这样被逗 他是个从不用茶杯垫的人
I never liked that kid. He never used a coaster.
爸爸 今晚我得加班
Dad, I have to work late tonight.
马特和我要做一个大盘点
Matt and I are doing inventory.
谁是马特 为什么你说他名字的时候容光焕发呢
Who's Matt? And why did your face light up just now when you said his name?
他是诊所里的新兽医
Oh, he's a new vet at the clinic.
待会见 - 好的
I'll see you later.- Alright.
我能问你一些和马特有半点相关的问题吗
Can I ask you something semi-related to the Matt thing?
当然
Sure.
在妈妈去世后 你是怎么做好准备迎接第二春的
How did you know you were ready to start dating after Mom died?
我只是 有种感觉
I just sort of knew.
我认为你是想对于跟不跟马特交往这个问题做出决断
I think what you want to do is list the pros and cons of dating Matt.
反对的因素挺多的
Well, there's plenty of cons.
我的意思是 马特是我老板的儿子
I mean, Matt's my boss's son.
他只是暂时居住在镇上 并且 我不知道他会怎么处理这件事
He's only in town temporarily. Plus, I don't know how the boys would handle it.
那赞成的因素又有什么呢
What about the pros?
我有点喜欢他
I kinda like him.
这个因素可以力压一切反对啊
That's a pretty big pro.
好吧 如果你感觉对了 就试试吧
Well, I think if it feels right, go for it.
谢谢 爸爸 - 我爱你
Thanks, Dad. - Love you.
你觉得我们在新沙发面上还会有这样的对话吗
Do you think we could've had a talk like that on a couch covered in new upholstery?
我觉得不会
I don't think so.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, pal.
我有笔账要跟你算
I've got a bone to pick with you.
我接受了你关于说谎的建议
I took your advice about lying
现在我需要有一辆消防车载我到泰勒明天的生日聚会上去
and now I need a firetruck at Taylor's party tomorrow.
你怎么会说这么蠢的话
Why would you say a dumb thing like that?
我听取了你的建议才说谎的
I took your advice about lying.
我正试着保持
Try to keep up.
我给他们看了那张你和爸爸在消防车上的照片 然后就情不自禁了
I showed 'em the picture of you and Dad on the firetruck and it just popped out.
这不不公平 我从来没有和爸爸一起坐过消防车
It's not fair! I never got a ride with Dad.
你知道的 如果爸爸在这
You know, if Dad was here,
他一定带着你 坐着消防车 去泰勒的生日聚会的
he would have totally gotten you a firetruck for Taylor's birthday.
你知道吗 那也是我要做的事情
And you know what? That's exactly what I'm gonna do.
真的吗 哥哥你太好了
Really? What a great big brother!
你准备怎么做呢 - 我也不知道
What are you gonna do? - I have no idea.
好吧 快想想法子吧 要不然我的朋友会恨我的
Well, please come up with something or all my friends are gonna hate me.
不过别有压力
But no pressure.
谢谢您载我们来 爷爷
Thanks for driving us, Grandpa.
没事 你的妈妈工作缠身 幸好有我在
Well, your mom's stuck at work. It's lucky I'm here.
好吧 让我们一起努力 把麦克斯送上消防车吧
Alright, let's get Max a ride on that firetruck.
你准备好卖♥♥萌了吗 麦克斯
Are you ready with the cute face, Max?
打从出生起准备好了
This face was born ready.
我该表现的如圣诞初晨般明媚呢
Should I go with "Christmas morning"?
还是如夜禁到临般阴郁呢
Or "bedtime already?"
嗨 你们是汤米·富勒的孩子吧 - 是的
Hey, aren't you Tommy Fuller's kids? -Yeah.
你父亲的事 我感到很难过 - 谢谢你 汤普森主管在吗
I'm sorry about your dad. - Thanks. Is Chief Thompson around?
他退休了
He's retired.
这是新主管 穆勒欧尼先生
That's the new chief, Mulrooney.
嗨 我叫杰克森 这是我弟弟麦克斯
Hi. I'm Jackson and this is my brother, Max.
快卖♥♥萌 麦克斯
Now, Max.
这孩子有什么毛病吗
What's wrong with this kid?
我弟弟想像我以前一样 搭着消防车兜风
My brother needs a ride on a firetruck like I got from my dad.
对不起孩子 消防车可不是玩具 看来前任主管违反规定了
Sorry, son. These trucks aren't toys. Sounds like the last chief bent the rules.
你确定这孩子没毛病吗
Are you sure this kid's okay?
嘿等等 我认识你
Hey, wait a second. I know you.
可能吧 我是电视节目里经常出现的丹尼·坦纳
Yes, you probably do. I'm television's Danny Tanner.
孩子们 这事包我身上
Kids, I got this.
你可能是看过我主持了28年的 早安旧金山节目
You probably remember me from Wake Up, San Francisco, a show I hosted for 28 years.
是这样的 你想要一张我的签名照吗
In fact, would you like an autographed photo?
你真幸运 我正好有一张半身照
This is your lucky day. I actually have them in wallet-size.
1991年7月13日
July 13, 1991.
早安旧金山做了一♥期♥
Wake Up, San Francisco was doing a segment
关于人♥民♥公仆的兴趣爱好的特辑
on public servants with interesting hobbies.
我记得那一♥期♥节目 有一个跳霹雳舞的军医
I remember that show. We had a break-dancing paramedic.
没错 你让他跳了好两次
Yeah. And you let him do two numbers.
把节目时间用尽了
And then you ran out of time.
你猜是谁就这么无缘登台了
For guess who?
那个爱唱歌♥的消防员了
The singing fireman.
主管 这都多久前的事了 我们还是回到孩子们的请求上吧
Chief, that was a long time ago. Could we just focus on the boys here?
噢不好意思 我的制片人告诉我们的特辑时间已到 不能再进行下去了
Oh, I'm sorry. My producers are telling me we don't have time for this segment.
对不起 麦克斯 - 没关系 爷爷 你尽力了
I'm sorry, Max. - It's okay, Grandpa. You tried.
多吃中餐
"Eat more Chinese food."
这哪是吉祥话 这连健康饮食建议都算不上
That's not a fortune. That's not even good dietary advice.
好啦 轮到你了 你的上面写了什么
Alright, your turn. What's yours say?
别吃蛋卷 那是上个星期的
"Don't eat the egg rolls. They're a week old."
吐得好
Good shot!
你笑起来真好看 - 谢谢
You have a great laugh. - Thank you.
这有点像个约会 我是这么认为的 离婚后我就再也没约会过了
Kinda feels like a date. I think. I haven't been on one since my divorce.
是啊 1999年以后我也没再约会过了
Yeah, I haven't been on a date since 1999.
当年我特别担心千禧危机爆发 根本无暇享受约会的乐趣
And I was so worried about that Y2K thing, I couldn't even enjoy it.
我对约会 真的并没有什么期待
Yeah, I am really not looking forward to the whole dating thing.
我也是
Me neither.
我去哪儿找一个能给西施犬驱虫的美女呢
Where am I going to find a beautiful woman who can de-worm a shih tzu?
太难找了
They are hard to find.
好了我们吃完了 我想我们该回家了
Well, we're done. I, um...I guess we should go home.
你先走吧 我来清理这些
How about you go? I'll clean up.
噢 谢谢你 还有清单的事也谢谢你了
Oh. Thank you. And thank you for helping me with the inventory.
好了 星期一见 - 好的 星期一见
Well, see you Monday. - Okay. Monday it is.
迪杰 等等
D.J., wait.
我本来想说你忘拿钱包了
I was gonna say you forgot your purse.
抱歉
Sorry.
我以为你 你知道我的想法
I thought you... Well, yeah, you knew what I thought.
拜拜
Bye.
噢 我的天
Oh, my lanta!
好了 再见
Well, bye again.
对了 你要这样扭它
Yeah, there's like a thing...
原来它锁上了
It's locked.
好的 拜拜
Okay, bye.
嘿 玩的开心吗
Hey! How was your day?
太棒了 爸爸让我开了他的赛车
Amazing! Papa let me drive one of his race cars!
快看这个视频 妈妈
Look at this video, Mom.
剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表