剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表
听仔细了 我说跑的时候你就从窗户跳出去
Listen to me very carefully. When I say "go," you climb out the window.
就这样
That's it?
障眼法准备好了 窗户也打开了
The blinds are pre-raised, the window is pre-opened.
我转移大家视线的时候 你就逃跑
When I execute my diversion, it's go time.
所以我只要跳出窗户就好了
But basically I'm just climbing out the window?
对
Uh... yeah.
同学们 早上好
Good morning, class.
我感受到你们的热情了
I can feel your enthusiasm.
罗拉 讲讲你的科学项目
Lola, tell us about your science project.
荣幸之至 杰拉德老师
That would be my pleasure, Mr. Gerald.
这是哈里阿卡拉火山的仿真模型 我妈妈
This is a scale model of the Haleakala volcano, which my mom...
我的意思是 我熬夜做出来的
I mean, I... worked on all night.
这座火山在夏威夷 那是我妈妈
It's in Hawaii, which is where my mom...
不 是我度蜜月的地方
I mean, I went on my honeymoon.
滴6滴
Six drops of that.
冷静
Remain calm!
你们逃命的同时
But as you're fleeing for your lives,
请观察你们的火山遇水后的反应
please take notice of how your projects are reacting to the presence of H20!
慢点 小心
Careful, careful. Careful.
嘿
Hey!
富勒先生 你有麻烦了 我看到你故意触发警报了
You are in big trouble, Mr. Fuller! I saw you set off that smoke alarm on purpose!
这是意外 我当时在练习你教给我们的化学反应
It was an accident! I was practicing chemical reactions, like you taught us!
哇哦
Whoa!
看看谁被抓了 是那个新同学
Look who just got busted! The new kid!
杰克森 逃跑计划真妙呀
Great escape plan, Jackson.
但是你忘了防火演习的时候大家会自觉站成一排
Except you forgot where everyone lines up during a fire drill.
就站在这扇窗外
Right outside this window.
对不起 我认识你吗
I'm sorry, do I know you?
我不知道选谁 我希望有志愿者主动退出
I can't decide. I need volunteers to drop out.
如你所知 我家没有游泳池
Just so you know, we don't have a swimming pool,
有很多楼梯
there's lots of stairs,
而且还不准我们看权力的游戏
and we're not allowed to watch Game of Thrones.
管它是什么呢
Whatever that is.
如果你们谁想退出 现在请举起你们的爪子
If anybody wants out, raise your paw now.
帮手来了 - 哦太好了 嗨 汤米 我的宝贝
Help is here! - Oh, good. Hi, Tommy, honey.
妈妈想死你了
Mommy missed you.
好消息 吉米一会儿过来接你
Good news, Kimmy's coming to get you.
什么时候付我工钱
When do I get paid?
等你干活的时候
When you do something.
等着被震撼吧
Prepare to be wowed.
你们准备好汪汪叫吧 而你
The rest of you prepare to be bow-wowed. And, well...
准备好喵喵叫吧
You prepare to be me-wowed.
嗨 朋友们 我接上汤米马上就得走
Hey, guys. I gotta grab Tommy and run.
我堵着别的车而且车后座上有一桶美乃滋
I'm triple-parked and I got a tub of mayonnaise,
三打牡蛎和一套机器人服装
three-dozen oysters and a robot costume in the back seat.
那是你筹备生日聚会所需要的东西吗
Is that for the birthday party you're planning?
不是
No.
喂 你说什么
Hello? What?
你在逗我吧
You're kidding?
我这就过去
I'll be right down.
杰克逊在学校出发了防火警报 已经被停课了
Jackson set off the fire alarm at school. He's been suspended.
吉布勒风格 完美晚会策划
Gibbler Style, party-planning perfection.
什么 好的
What? Okay.
雷蒙娜想溜出学校被抓住了 她也被停课了
Ramona got caught sneaking out of school. She was suspended, too.
这太诡异了 咱俩的孩子同时惹事
That's so weird that both of our kids are in trouble.
往好了想 至少他们最终还是携手并肩 共创了一个盛举
On the bright side, at least they're finally doing stuff together.
好了 斯蒂芬你照管这里
Okay, Steph, you're in charge.
汤米 帮我盯着她
Tommy, keep an eye on her.
嗨 斯蒂芬妮 - 达伦 嗨
Hey, Stephanie. - Darren, hi.
嗨 我给你带了你要的咖啡 松饼和熊爪包
Hi. I brought you your coffee,muffin and bear claw.
谢谢 这太贴心了
Thank you. That is so sweet.
我 我想我该给你点什么作为回报
I... I feel like I should give you something.
这个怎么样 犬心虫药剂
Like here. Heartworm medication.
我正像虫子一样试图钻进你的心窝里
I am trying to worm my way into your heart.
这只被淘汰了 抱歉 小伙伴
This one's out of the running. Sorry, pal.
看看这张可爱的小脸
Look at that face!
好吧 你又入选了
Okay, you're back in.
他也是你儿子吗
Is this little guy yours, too?
这不一定 你觉得有两个孩子的妈妈怎么样
It depends.How do you feel about moms with two kids?
比一个孩子的妈妈更性感 - 太棒了 因为他也是我儿子
Even sexier than moms with one kid. - Good because he's mine.
好啦 现在去挑你的小狗再亲妈妈一口
Alright, now go pick out your puppy and give your mommy a kiss.
可是你不是 - 离开这屋要不你就别想要小狗狗了
But you're not... - Leaving this room without a puppy.
你也去那边和你弟弟一起玩
Okay, and you can go play with your brother right in there.
好了 简直完美
Okay, perfect.
我们刚才说到哪了 - 我们说到我想邀请你共进晚餐
Now, where were we? - We were about to ask you to dinner.
让我装模作样地看看我的日程安排 看呐 我有空
Well, let me pretend to check my calendar.Oh, look, I'm free!
谁舔的好谁获胜
The best licker wins!
你是冠军
We have a winner!
如果冠军不能履行好它的狗狗义务的话
And if for any reason the winner cannot perform his doggie duties,
我会和你们 联♥系♥的
you... will be contacted.
我说了狗狗义务
I said "doggie duties!"
我阿姨发现了一只迷路的宠物 你们可以照顾它吗
My aunt found a stray pet. Can you take care of it?
当然 我们是宠物医院 所有宠物都欢迎
Yeah, we're a pet clinic. All pets are welcome.
除了臭鼬
Except for skunks!
哦 不不不
Oh. No, no, no, no, no, no!
臭鼬 - 马克斯 不
Skunk! - Max, no!
有人吗 斯蒂
Hello? Steph...
斯蒂芬妮
Stephanie?
别进来 我正在给你包礼物呢
Don't come in here. I'm wrapping a present for you.
我的天啊
Oh, my lanta!
怎么回事
What's going on?
比这重要的是你怎么能在我说我在给你包礼物的时候进来呢
More importantly, why did you come in here when I said I was wrapping a present?
你会毁了这个惊喜的
You could have ruined the surprise.
到底发生了什么
How did this happen?
我们是一场臭鼬大战的受害者
We were victims of a drive-by skunking!
网上说番茄汤可以除掉臭味 你生气了吗
Google said tomato soup would get the smell out. Are you mad?
没有 把这放到我的非死不可上一定会赢得满堂彩的
No. This is gonna look hilarious on my Facebook page.
茄子
Say cheese!
嗨 孩子们 - 嗨 妈妈 这是我的新朋友萝拉
Hey, kids. - Hey, Mom. This is my new friend, Lola.
很高兴认识你 萝拉
Nice to meet you, Lola.
你女儿太酷了
Your daughter's so cool.
保安在全校师生面前把她押送到校长室去
Security guards walked her to the principal in front of the whole school.
我真是太骄傲了
I couldn't be prouder.
嗨 萝拉
Hey, Lola.
你是那个毁了我火山模型的臭小子
You're the kid that ruined my volcano.
这下我妈妈又要重新做一个了
Now my mom has to make a whole new one.
三天后学校见
I'll see you in school in three days.
你中午和我们一起吃饭吧
You'll sit at our lunch table.
我们坐在未来的硅谷大亨旁边
We sit right next to the future millionaires of Silicon Valley.
我们以前叫他们怪胎 但那是自尊心会议之前的事了
We used to call them geeks, but that was before the self-esteem assembly.
抱一个
Hugs!
拜 - 拜
Bye. - Bye.
难以置信妈妈 我居然真的交了几个朋友
Can you believe it, Mom? I actually made some friends.
而且接下来的三天我还不用去学校
And I'm out of school for the next three days!
看吧 我说过情况会越来越好
See, I told you things would get better!
我没说过不准打游戏吗
Didn't I say no video games?
我只是需要在等着挨罚的时候干点什么
I just needed something to do while waiting for my punishment.
那好 不用等了
Well, the wait is over.
这就是你停课期间要做的家务
Here's a list of chores you'll be doing while you're suspended.
修剪草坪 清扫落叶 同步老妈苹果手♥机♥上的信息到平板上去
"Mow the lawn, rake the leaves,sync your mother's iPhone to her iPad."
我一直不知道怎么同步
I can never figure out how to do that.
我们也得谈谈你的惩罚了
We need to talk about your punishment.
我带你回原来的学校见见老朋友这个惩罚怎么样
How about if I take you to your old school and you can say hi to your old friends?
听起来不错
That sounds fair.
回来的路上我们可以去做指甲吗
On the way home, can we get mani-pedis?
不行 去的路上做 这样你的小伙伴也可以看到你闪闪的新指甲
No. We'll get them on the way there, so your friends can see your gorgeous nails.
妈妈 你看到了吗
Mom, are you watching this?
这不公平 - 确实
This is so unfair!- It is.
你不能 用一天的休闲娱乐作为她犯错的惩罚
You don't...reward bad behavior with a spa day.
雷蒙娜可以反思她的错误
Ramona can think about what she did wrong
剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表