剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表
很多人相爱 却注定不能相守
there are some people who love each other, but aren't meant to live together.
但不论我们之间发生什么 我们都一直是你的父母
But no matter what happens between us, we will always be your parents.
我们都会一直在这里陪着你
And we're always going to be here for you.
你承诺吗
You promise?
当然 而且这是一个我能遵守的诺言
Of course. And that's a promise I can keep.
不像胶手套生意那样
Unlike the whole rubber glove business.
好吧 感谢你们的努力
Well, thanks for trying.
差点就是完美的一天了
It was almost a perfect day.
今天还没结束呢
Well, the day's not over.
回去那儿 好好玩 你的朋友们在等着
Get back down there. Have fun. Your friends are waiting.
不去了 这派对很无聊
Nah, the party was a dud.
他们现在可能都已经回家了
They probably all went home by now.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝雷蒙娜生日快乐
Happy birthday, dear Ramona
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
各位 谢谢你们没跑走
You guys! Thanks for not bailing.
我们来这里是为了你 不是为了这个派对
We're here for you, not for the party.
但你这一两天大概都不会想上Instagram的
But you might wanna stay off Instagram for a day or two.
许个愿 吹蜡烛
Make a wish. Blow out the candles.
你的愿望是让电力恢复吗
Did you wish for the power to come back on?
不是 我许了别的愿望
No. I wished for something else.
好啦 让我们重新开始这个派对吧
Alright. Let's get this party restarted!
好的 第二轮 你们准备好了吗
Alright, take two. Y'all ready for this?
嘿 你想跳舞吗
Hey, uh... Do you wanna dance?
我正在跳啊 - 呃好吧 我能在你旁边跳吗
I'm already dancing. - Uh, okay. Can I dance next to you?
我看行吧
I guess.
看到哥怎么泡妞了吗
That's how you do it.
所以你是说这里没有僵尸吗
So are you telling me no one here is a zombie?
没有的 - 那杰克森怎么回事
No. - What about Jackson?
好吧 他也许有一部份是僵尸
Okay, he might be part-zombie.
呃 文具 谁会送文具
Ugh. Stationery. Who gives stationery?
我妈
My mother.
自从她在文具店偷东西被开除后
That's her go-to gift since she was fired from the stationery store
她送的礼物都是文具
for stealing all the stationery.
我会用它们去写感谢信 并寄实体信
I'll use them to write thank-you notes and send them in the actual mail.
一定会非常复古
It's gonna be so retro!
谢谢你 - 我爱你
Thank you. - Love you.
咱们做过唯一正确的事情就是生下了这个孩子
The one good thing we did in this world was that kid.
雷蒙娜和你是我人生挚爱 - 这点我不怀疑
Ramona and you are the loves of my life. - That's the one thing I don't question.
我承认 我有不足 也会犯错
I admit... I have my faults. And I make mistakes.
但我真的 真的 真的在试着为了雷蒙娜而成为更好的男人
But I'm really, really, really trying to be a better man for Ramona.
也为了你
And for you.
我知道 我也很感激
I know. And I appreciate that.
抱一下吧
Hug?
不如击个掌吧
How about a high-five?
我刚刚做了什么
What did I just do?
我为什么要这样做
What did I do it?
为什么会感觉这么好
And why did it feel so good?
麦克斯 你在这儿啊
Max, you're here.
你有看到什么不该看的事情吗
Did you see anything you weren't supposed to see?
没有 就看到你们两个在亲热
No. Just you two making out.
亲了 大概 挺长一段时间
For, like, a really long time.
麦克斯 我不想雷蒙娜或者任何人知道这个
Max, I don't want Ramona or anyone else to find out about this,
所以你要帮我保守一个秘密
so you have to keep this a secret.
噢 我不擅长保守秘密
Oh. I am terrible at keeping secrets.
我把我万圣节所有的糖果都藏在衣柜里了
I hide all my Halloween candy in my closet.
我为什么会告诉你这个
Why would I tell you that?
因为我不擅长保守秘密
Because I'm terrible at keeping secrets.
听着 如果任何人问你任何问题 你说没什么
Look, if anybody asks any questions, you say nothing.
这我能做到
I can do that.
嘿 怎么啦 - 没什么
Hey, what's up? - Nothing!
麦克斯怎么了 - 没什么
What's going on with Max? - Nothing!
刚刚发生了什么
What just happened?
剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表