剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表
哈蒙医生居然要把诊所交给马特
Dr. Harmon is going to give the business to Matt?
卟
Boo!
卟
Boo!
啊 谢谢你们的支持
Aw. Thank you, guys, for the support.
噢 糟糕 我们没牛奶了
Oh, darn it! We're out of milk.
我们有的
No, we're not.
你知道吗 小迪 干脆你上楼去躺在你那舒服的大床上
You know, Deej, why don't you go upstairs and lie down in your big comfy bed,
楼上那张
up there?
就算我没能接管诊所 也不代表我的梦想不能实现对吧
Just because I didn't get the clinic doesn't mean my dream can't come true.
也许我是时候该开间自己的诊所了
Maybe I should open my own clinic.
还是先开个窗吧
Oh! And a window.
也许老天爷是在告诉我 是时候做我自己想做的事了
Maybe the universe is telling me it's time to do my own thing.
如果这是我的梦想 那么就应该由我来实现 对吗
If it's my dream, then it's up to me to make it happen. Am I right?
对啊
Yeah!
必须的 - 是啊
Totally. - Yeah.
你们干嘛都站成一排
Why are you all standing there in a line?
因为我们是一个大家庭 是你的梦想支持者
Because we are a family united in support of your dream.
对呀 - 对呀
Yep. - Yep.
那么就快上楼去睡个觉 然后开始做梦
So go upstairs, take that nap and start dreaming.
我来捡 - 我自己能捡
I've got it! - I'll get it.
嗯
Okay.
我现在就上楼去泡个热水澡
I'm going to go upstairs and take a nice warm bath,
等我下来的时候 我希望吉米的奶牛离开我的厨房♥
and when I come back, I want Kimmy's cow out of my kitchen.
搞不好真的是我的奶牛
Maybe it is my cow.
麦克斯 我们跟你借钱的时候
Max, when we borrowed that money,
不知道会沦落成你的全职佣人
we didn't know we were going to be your full-time servants.
我们帮你洗自行车 帮你检查床下怪物
We washed your bike, checked under your bed for monsters...
肃静
Silence!
一旦你们还清我的钱 我就还你们自♥由♥
You'll have your freedom back as soon as you pay me my money.
那些是葡萄吗
Are those grapes?
它们怎么还没到我的嘴里
Why aren't they in my mouth?
汤米阁下和他的辣妈
Swami Tommy with his hot mommy.
你去哪儿弄来的帽子 包头巾用品专卖♥♥店吗
Where did you get that hat? Turban Outfitters?
真幽默
That's funny.
你为什么不回我电♥话♥呢 我想和你谈谈诊所的事
How come you didn't return my calls? I want to talk to you about the business.
对不起啦 我还在思考这件事
Sorry, I've been figuring things out
我觉得 是时候开创我自己的事业了
and I think it's time for me to... do my own thing.
你要辞职吗 我们都还没谈过这件事
You're thinking about leaving? We don't get to talk about this?
崽 快过来 - 别啊
I need you up here, son. - No...
合十礼 各位
Namaste,everyone.
我想请大家为我儿子马特将要接管诊所
I'd like to raise a glass to my son, Matt,
而举起你们手中酒杯
who is taking over Harmon Pet Care.
祝马特
To Matt!
还有
And,
当然我还要感谢迪杰·富勒医生
of course I'd like to thank Dr. D.J. Fuller
对我长达七年的帮助支持
for seven years of helping me out.
迪杰快过来说两句
D.J., come say a few words.
噢 幸会幸会
Oh, thank you.
哈蒙医生 不要太客气那七年的帮助和支持
And you're welcome, Dr. Harmon, for seven years of helping you out.
经过深思熟虑
After careful consideration,
我决定
I've decided...
要开一个自己的宠物诊所
to open up my own pet clinic.
所以 我要离开了
So, I'll be moving on.
什么 - 要不得啊
What? - No!
但是 你们请继续嗨啊
But, please, continue to enjoy the party.
斯蒂芬妮 这派对完犊子了
Stephanie, this party is a dud.
不是我的问题啊 是迪杰扫了大家的兴好吗
It's not my fault. D.J. bummed everybody out.
不是 我说的不是这个
No, it's not just that.
是你的神牛把咖喱给吃了
Your sacred cow got into the curry
用不了十五分钟就要满地牛屎了
and we're about 15 minutes away from Cowmageddon.
这是最后的救命稻草了
This is the last straw.
接下来怎么办
What now?
我都说了 这是最后一根吸管(救命稻草)了
I just said. This is the last straw.
吉米 是时候来问下 斯蒂芬妮会怎么做
Kimmy, it's time for us to ask, "What would Stephanie do?"
好吧 那斯蒂芬妮会怎么做
Fine. What would Stephanie do?
嗯 在我当DJ的日子里
Well, in all my years of DJ-ing,
曾领悟到一个真谛 那就是舞蹈总是能让人们感到快乐
I have learned that one thing always brings people joy: dance.
嘿 放歌♥
Hey. Hit it!
来吧 大家一起到舞池里来
Come on. Everybody on the dance floor!
不要 不要
No, no, no.
我真的不会跳
This is really not my thing.
耶
Yeah!
谢谢你 吉布勒风潮 这派对太赞了
Thank you. Thank you, Gibbler Style. What a party!
因为我打算放弃一切物质包袱
And because I am forsaking all material possessions,
所以我要给你一个丰厚的报酬
I am giving you a very large bonus.
噢 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
你想到了方方面面 神牛 欢快的舞蹈 泊车男仆
You thought of everything. The sacred cow, the happy dance, valet parking.
我们没有安排泊车男仆
We didn't have valet parking.
噢 那就是我花钱让人把我车偷了
Oh. I paid a guy to steal my car.
嗯 我猜老天爷是想让你走路回家
Well, I guess the universe wants you to walk home.
啊
Ah.
哇 这是吉布勒风潮开业以来得到的最丰厚的报酬
Wow. This is the biggest tip Gibbler Style has ever gotten.
事实证明你做得不错 谢谢你 斯蒂芬妮
Turns out you did a great job. Thank you, Stephanie.
别客气 吉米
You're welcome, Kimmy.
我以前一直把你看成是迪杰的烦人妹妹
I used to think of you as D.J.'s annoying little sister.
但是你确实是一个有才的 富有创造力 漂亮的年轻女性
But you're actually a talented, creative, beautiful young woman.
嗯 谢谢夸奖 我过去也曾把你看作是一个二货
Well, thank you. And I used to think of you as a goofball.
那现在呢
And...?
现在还是这么认为
And I still do.
我欣赏你的耿直
I like your honesty.
你想成为吉布勒风潮的资浅合伙人吗
How would you like to be a junior partner at Gibbler Style?
噢 那我能得到牙医保险和公♥司♥配车吗
Oh. Can I get a dental plan and a company car?
一把牙刷和公交卡可以吗
How about a toothbrush and a bus pass?
我入伙
I'm in.
来 合伙人 握个手
Put 'er there, partner.
是资浅合伙人
Junior partner.
哥们儿 我们能谈谈吗
Guys, can we talk?
你又想干嘛 要个肾吗
Now what do you want, a kidney?
在跳舞过程中我意识到一些事情
I realized something during the dance.
人生苦短 我们必须要珍惜每时每刻
Life is short. We must savor every moment.
我不会在继续欺压你们了
I will no longer boss you around.
真的吗
Really?
是的 保持平静 孩子们
Yes. Be at peace, my children.
那钱也不用还了吗
And we don't have to pay you back?
当然要还啊 我只是冷静下来 我不是傻
Of course you do. I'm at peace, I'm not an idiot.
迪杰 我不想你离开哈蒙兽医诊所
D.J., I don't want you to leave Harmon Pet Care.
嗯 我也很舍不得离开 但是我觉得是时候了
Well, I really don't want to, either, but I think it's time.
但是我们之间这么默契怎么能去破坏呢 所以 听着
But we are too good of a team to break this up. So listen.
今天一整天我都想跟你说这件事
This is what I've been trying to tell you all day.
我想邀请你当我的合伙人
I want you and I to be partners.
噢 噢
Oh. Oh.
噢
Oh!
我们一起经营诊所 对半分
Let's run the clinic together, fifty-fifty.
你真的想把一半的生意交给我吗
You really want to give me half the business?
想
Yes.
哈蒙富勒宠物护理中心
Harmon-Fuller Pet Care.
或者是富勒哈蒙宠物护理中心 只要还是做宠物护理就行
Or Fuller-Harmon Pet Care. As long as we still do pet care.
这样好吗 公私不分
Is that a good idea, mixing business with pleasure?
现在不是好好的吗
It's been working fine so far.
嗯 我确实对我们的客户和宠物都有感情了
Well, I really do love all our clients and all our pets.
他们对我来说就像第二个家庭一样
They're like a second family to me.
并且我真的很享受和你一起工作
And I really love working with you.
那是 我确实很不错
Yeah, I am pretty great.
那么 你这是答应了吗 合伙人
So, was that a "yes," partner?
我答应了 合伙人
That's a "yes," partner.
既然我们已经解决了公事 现在是不是该来解决点私事了
Now that we're done with the business, can we mix in a little pleasure?
剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表