剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表
吃吧
Go ahead.
噢 你想吃我手里的
Oh, you want mine now.
让我告诉你我想要什么 我真正想要的
*So tell you what I want What I really, really want*
我会告诉你我想要什么 我真正想要的
*I'll tell you what I want What I really, really want*
我想要 我想要 我想要 我想要
*I wanna ha, I wanna ha I wanna ha, I wanna ha*
我真的真的真的真的想要摇摆
*I wanna really, really, really Wanna zigazig ah*
若你想做我爱人 就要和我的朋友们
*If you wanna be my lover You've gotta get with my friends*
我的朋友们
*My friends*
和睦相处 友情永不变
*Make it last forever Friendship never ends*
已经凌晨两点了 告诉我
It's 2:00 a.m. Why don't you tell me where
你们真的真的去哪儿了
you were, where you really, really were?
我们去看歌♥舞表演了
We were at a dance recital.
全是澳大利亚男人的歌♥舞表演
An all-male Australian dance recital.
来吧 我等不及要带你上楼了
Come on. I can't wait to get you upstairs.
那倒是 你答应给我贝姬亲情待遇
Yeah, you did promise me the Becky Special.
不是你 我是说汤米
Not you. Tommy.
贝姬姑妈要哄你睡觉觉啦
Aunt Becky is going to tuck you into bed. Yes.
拜托 这应该是我们的浪漫周末
Come on. This was supposed to be our romantic weekend.
别让我自己给自己贝姬亲情待遇
Don't make me give myself the Becky Special.
噢 噢 我们打给米歇尔吧
Ooh, ooh, let's call Michelle.
对 对
Oh, yeah.
现在纽约是早晨五点
Oh, it's five in the morning in New York.
啊 那正好
Ah, perfect.
啊 是语♥音♥信箱
Ah, voice mail.
你为什么不来参加我的婚礼
Why you not come to my wedding?
你有大♥麻♥烦了 先生
You're in big trouble, mister!
没可能 何塞
No way, Jose!
啊 笨蛋
Aw, nuts!
你懂得 小伙子
You got it, dude!
噢 噢 我们应该打给凯西桑托尼
Oh, oh, now we've got to call Kathy Santoni. Yeah.
我们今晚就要打给所有人
Gotta call everybody tonight
因为明天我就又要嫁给费尔南多 和他一起生活了
because tomorrow I'll be married and back living with Fernando,
然后就是 再见金刚娘了
and then it's bye-bye, She-Wolf Pack.
不不不 不管我们在哪儿 金刚娘永远在一起
Oh, no, no, no, She-Wolf Pack is forever. No matter where we are.
噢 - 狼嚎吧 金刚娘
Aw. - Oh, She-Wolf Pack howl!
我们应该天天喝酒
Aw, we should drink all the time.
小迪 你要带谁来我的婚礼 马特还是史蒂夫
So Deej, who are you bringing to my wedding? Matt or Steve?
这就像那个叫《单身汉》节目 - 噢 是的
It's like The Bachelorette. - Oh, yeah.
不 我要一个人来 我不想伤害任何人的感情
No, I'm going solo. Okay, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.
但那是《单身汉》最有意思的部分
But that's the best part of The Bachelorette.
我们都想看某个男的躲在豪华轿车里哭
You want to see some guy crying in the back of a limo.
就选史蒂夫吧 他超可爱的
Just pick Steve. He's super cute.
不不不 选马特 他超性感
No, no, no, pick Matt. He's super sexy.
我得追随我心里的想法
I just need to listen to my heart.
好吧 如果你听从别的部位 你就会选马特了
Well, if you listen to some other parts of your body, you'll pick Matt.
晚安 妹妹 - 晚安
Night, little sis. - Night.
走吧 室友 - 晚安 吉米
Come on, roomie. - Night, Kimmy.
走吧
Come on.
听到哔声后 请留言
When you hear the beep, speak.
我没说你 小锈锈 我是说打电♥话♥的人
Not you, Rusty. The caller.
嘿 马特 我是 我是斯蒂芬妮 迪杰的妹妹
Hey, yo, Matt. It's... it's Stephanie, D.J.'s little sister.
你明天必须到这里来
You need to get your butt over here tomorrow.
你要作为迪杰的男伴出席吉米的婚礼 好吗
You're going to be D.J.'s date for Kimmy's wedding. Okay? Alright.
加油 马特队
Go Team Matt!
我马上上去 我想 吃点芝士
Be up in a minute. I need some... cheese.
别吃太多 我们还要睡一张床呢
Not too much. We're sharing a bed.
嘿 史蒂夫
Hey, Steve.
抱歉吵醒你 但我有个好消息
Sorry to wake you up. But great news.
明天你要作为迪杰的男伴出席我的婚礼
You're D.J.'s date for my wedding tomorrow.
是的 我喝酒了
Yes, I've been drinking.
对的 欢迎带礼物来
And, yes, gifts are welcome.
我觉得我们需要一把起司刀
We could really use a cheese knife.
宝贝 我很开心你能成为我们婚礼的一部分
Honey, I love that you're going to be part of my wedding.
你错过了第一次婚礼
You missed the first one.
但也只错过了两个礼拜
But only by a couple of weeks.
爸爸不能搬来和我们住吗
Can't Papa move in with us?
没想到我会有说这话的一天 但我很喜欢住在这里
I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I like living here.
成为一个大家庭的一部分很快乐
It's fun being part of a big family.
甜心 就算你不住在这里 你也是这个家庭的成员
Aw, sweetheart. You don't have to live here to be part of this family.
30年来我动不动就闯来这里的
I've been barging in here for 30 years.
雷蒙娜 你了解萝拉 你觉得我该系哪条领带
Ramona, you know Lola. Which tie would she like?
没有圣诞老人的那条
The one without the Santa Claus.
那我就系那条印满钱的领带好了
I'll go with my J-Money money tie.
哦 顺便跟你说句 麦克斯说他不参加你的婚礼了
Oh, and just so you know... Max says he's not coming to your wedding.
什么
What?
我为了他订了剑鱼
He ordered the swordfish.
麦克斯 出什么问题了吗
Max, is something wrong?
求你不要嫁给费尔南多好吗
Please don't marry Fernando.
我不想你和雷蒙娜搬走
I don't want you and Ramona to leave.
噢 麦克斯
Oh, Max.
我们还是会见到对方
We're still going to see each other.
你必须来参加我的婚礼 我把最重要的任务留给你了
But you've got to come to my wedding. I saved the most important job for you.
你要做我的婚戒王
You have to be my "Lord of the Wedding Rings."
像佛罗多
Like Frodo?
正是
Exactly.
你要走进礼堂 像佛罗多一样把魔戒
You're going to walk down the aisle, just like Frodo did,
递给费尔南多王和精灵杰西叔叔
when he delivered the golden rings to King Fernando and Uncle Jesse, the Elf.
我觉得你根本没看过指环王
I don't think you saw the movie.
汤米能和我一起吗 像佛罗多的山姆卫斯詹吉
Can Tommy help me? 'Cause Frodo had Samwise Gamgee.
好主意
That's a great idea.
我爱你 吉米
I love you, Kimmy.
我也爱你 麦克斯
I love you, too, Max.
我会尽量不哭的
I'll try not to cry.
没关系 婚礼上每个人都会情不自禁哭
It's okay. Everybody cries at weddings.
有时候他们在婚礼前也会哭
Sometimes they even cry a little before the wedding.
我来开
I got it.
我开 - 我开
I'll get it. - I'll get it.
嗨
Hi.
我猜我来早了 但是没有通知我婚礼具体几点开始
Oh, I guess I'm early for the wedding, but I wasn't given a specific time.
谁没有通知你几点开始
Given a specific time by who?
站住
Freeze.
你干了什么
What did you do?
我什么都没干
I did nothing.
是那五杯龙舌兰邀请了他
It was the five tequila shots that did the inviting.
他在这里做什么
What is he doing here?
站住 - 哦 她说站住就站住啊
Freeze. - Oh, why is that so effective?
你是不是邀请他了
Did you do what I think you did?
都是第五杯龙舌兰惹的祸
I plead the fifth tequila.
你们三个大概需要独处
Well, you three probably want to be alone.
对 我们就不打扰了
Oh, yeah. Don't let us intrude.
站住
Freeze.
我就知道不可能次次有效
I knew it wouldn't work forever.
我不得不说
I gotta say,
这个马特史蒂夫二选一的事真的开始影响我了
this whole Matt or Steve thing is really starting to get to me.
有些晚上我甚至会睡不着
Some nights I'm having trouble sleeping.
我也是 你也会胃酸反流吗
Me too. Are you getting acid reflux?
经常 要马丁宁吗
Big time. Rolaid?
啊 要 非常感谢
Ah, yes. Yes, please. Thank you.
马上就舒坦了
Wow, such fast relief.
小迪 马特显然是个很好的人 长得也帅
Deej, Matt is obviously a great guy and easy on the eyes.
我很明显更适合你
I'm clearly the better match for you,
但你必须要快点做个决定
but you've just got to make a decision already.
我同意
And I agree.
你看 史蒂夫 呃 像小狗一样可爱
I mean, Steve is... well, he's cute as a puppy.
而且他还是你的第一任男友 但是谁知道呢
Plus, he was your first boyfriend. But... who knows?
我也许会是你最后一个男友
I might just be your last.
我保证 婚礼结束后我会做出决定
After the wedding, I promise I'll make a decision.
很好 - 好极了
Okay, good. - Great.
吉布勒风尚很荣幸的宣布
Gibbler Style Party Planning is pleased to announce
主持今天的双重婚礼的是格莱斯顿主教
that officiating today's double ceremony is the Right Reverend Gladstone!
剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表