剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表
哦 昨晚我太开心了 我现在必须要冷静一下
Oh. I just had so much fun last night. I had to get that out of my system.
我懂
I completely understand.
工作时必须要保持专业
Nothing unprofessional about that at all.
接吻的时候也一样
Or this.
嗯
Well...
马特跟我说你们俩进展得挺好 看来你们确实进展不错
Matt told me you two were getting along, but you're really getting along.
老爸 你怎么 嘿
Dad! What the...? Hey.
哈蒙医生 欢迎回来
Dr. Harmon, welcome back.
你要是知道自从你去度假以来
You'll be happy to know that since you've been on vacation,
生意一直蒸蒸日上的话你一定很高兴
business is way up.
迪杰 我就知道指望你准没错
I can always count on you, D.J.
那是 你已经指望我有7年3个月零6天了
Well, you have for the last seven years, three months, and six days.
但是没人在记这些啦
But who's counting?
你就是最棒的
You're the best.
这也是为什么我能放心的把生意交给我的儿子马特来管
That's why I feel so confident handing over my business to my son, Matt.
太感谢 马特
Thank you so... Matt?
真的 - 对呀
Really? - Yeah.
还真是出人意料啊
This is so unexpected.
确实是出乎我意料
I certainly didn't expect it.
我一直都想让我的儿子接管诊所
I wanted my son to take over the clinic,
但是一直觉得不靠谱
but it seemed impossible
直到马特回到旧金山并和你在一起
until Matt came back to San Francisco to be closer to you
所以 其实 是你成就了这些好事
so, in a way, you made all this happen.
谢谢你 迪杰
Thank you, D.J.
噢 你太客气了
Oh, you're so welcome.
一切都是命中注定的 老天爷自有他的安排
It's all meant to be. The universe is saying "yes."
老天爷有时也会安排错误
The universe could be wrong.
老天爷从来不会出错
The universe is never wrong.
哇
Wow.
我真是没想到呢
I did not see that coming.
是呀 我也没想到
Yeah, me neither.
你在嫌我烦吗
Are you upset with me?
不是 我没嫌你烦
No, I'm not upset.
我只是有点失望
I'm just disappointed.
我为你♥爸♥工作了7年3个月零6天
I've been working for your father for seven years, three months, and six days,
他也总说以后会把诊所交给我打理
and he's always talked about handing the clinic over to me.
但是我明白 你是他儿子
But I get it. You're his son.
我当年也在迈阿密开过自己的诊所 所以我也还是够格的好吗
I did run my own clinic in Miami. So it's not that I'm not qualified.
你是个好兽医
You're a great vet.
但是我也是啊
But I'm a great vet, too,
而且我一直梦想着能有自己的事业
and I've always dreamed of owning my own business.
嗯 我想请半天假好好思考一下这件事
Look, I'd like to take the rest of the day off to just think about all of this.
不介意帮我看着一下吧
Do you mind covering for me?
当然不介意 你随意
Yeah, of course. Whatever you need.
那就派对上再见咯
I'll see you at the party.
那场大型 有趣的派对 耶
The big, fun party. Yay!
那么
So...
你们缺钱
you two need money.
今天算你们走运 我刚好有闲钱
It's your lucky day. I happen to have money.
而且很多
Lots of money.
有多少 - 刚不是说了吗 很多
How much? - I just told you. Lots.
现在 我要去我的秘密小金库了
Now, before I go into my secret vault,
你们俩能不能闭上眼睛背对衣柜
could you guys close your eyes and turn away from the closet?
你的秘密小金库在衣柜里吗
Your "secret vault" is in the closet?
你觉得呢 还是我故意想让你以为它在衣柜里
Is it? Or is that what I want you to think?
你永远不会知道答案
You'll never know.
谁在乎 我们只想要钱
Or care. We just want the money.
你们可以睁开眼了
You may open your eyes.
哇 竟然有人管我叫杰老大
Wow! And they call me J-Money.
没人管你叫过杰老大
Nobody calls you J-Money.
你哪来这么多钱啊
Where'd you get all that cash?
生日 圣诞节 零用钱 游戏 沙发垫里
Birthdays, Christmases, allowances, lemonade stands, couch cushions...
麦克斯 我们懂了
We get it, Max.
吹风机 车坐垫 裤袋 许愿池
The dryer, car seats, pants pockets, and wishing fountains.
人一走我就跳进去捡
I jump in after the people leave.
那么 你们需要多少
So, how much do you need?
50块
Fifty dollars.
拿去 50大洋
Here you go. Fifty chalupas.
哇 多谢了 麦克斯 我们会尽快还你
Wow. Thanks, Max. We'll pay you back A.S.A.P.
没门
No way.
你们一有钱就要马上还我
You'll pay me back as soon as possible.
在此之前 你们要先还利息
And until then, you'll have to make interest payments.
什么意思
What does that mean?
先付点利息吧
Show interest in me.
来个足部按♥摩♥ - 我才不要捏你的脚呢
How about a foot massage? - I am not rubbing your feet.
随便 那就让妈妈发现她的电脑中病毒了
Fine. Let Mom find out about her virus-infected laptop.
开始按♥摩♥吧 哥们儿
You'd better get to rubbing, bro.
我可不要一个人战斗
I am not doing this alone.
来吧 人类 我的脚刚好够你们两人一起用
Come on, people. I have enough feet for both of you.
这气氛静得害怕 要不来首《这只小猪》
It's awfully quiet in here. How about some "This Little Piggy"?
这只小猪去市场
This little piggy went to market...
噢 咳 咳 咳
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa!
温柔点
Gentle.
这只小猪去市场
This little piggy went to market...
噢 太好了 你回来了 还有几小时宾客就要来了
Oh, good, you're back. The guests are going to be here in a couple hours.
我去了你说的那家店铺 太简单了
So I went to Target like you suggested. It was so easy.
噢 我确实花了好多时间
Oh, and I had so much extra time,
来问自己 吉米会怎么做
I did indeed ask myself, "What would Kimmy do?"
然后你知道你做了什么吗
And you know what you did?
不知道 我做了什么
No. What did I do?
你找到了一个对于印度主题派对来说堪称完美的东西
You got the perfect addition to an Indian-themed party.
我找了吗
I did?
当然啊
Of course I did.
它在院子里面
It's in the backyard.
你会爱死它的
You are going to love this.
噢
Oh!
太牛逼了
Holy cow!
是啊 确实牛逼 这是一头神牛
Yes, exactly, it's a sacred cow.
在厨房♥里
In the kitchen?
你看看它脖子上那个残破的围栏
You can see the broken fence around its neck.
很明显是它自己破门而入的嘛
It's obvious I didn't invite her in.
这根本不是吉米会做的事
This is not what Kimmy would do.
噢 这当然是吉米会做的事啊
Oh, this is exactly what Kimmy would do.
你根本就不了解我
You don't know me at all.
一个背芝士蛋糕钱包乱串的人 还嫌一头奶牛
You have a cheesecake purse. You have a problem with a cow?
我告诉你 - 这是
I told you... - This is...
只是因为它是一头奶牛 - 哇
Just because it's dairy... - Wow.
太赞了 - 酷噢
That's awesome. - Cool.
好漂亮的奶牛 妈妈 你在哪买♥♥的
Nice cow, Mom. Where'd you get it?
这不是我的奶牛
It's not my cow.
哈 某人开始说不(牟)了
Huh. Someone's in a mood.
干吗 厨房♥里有头奶牛 我就不能用奶牛开玩笑了
What? I can't make a cow joke with a cow standing in the kitchen?
看 如果你不喜欢这个笑话 那么我还有乳♥房♥♥的笑话
Look, if you don't like that one, I've got udders.
吉米 我能养它吗
Can I pet her, Kimmy?
都说了不是我的奶牛
Still not my cow.
可以啊 麦克斯 养吧 她就像个大型犬 只不过身上到处都是苍蝇
Yeah, sure, Max. Go on. She's like a big puppy, surrounded by flies.
我回来了
I'm home!
噢 不要 如果让妈妈看到吉米的奶牛 就该鸡飞牛跳了
Oh, no! If Mom sees Kimmy's cow, she's going to have a cow.
这不是我的奶牛
It's not my cow.
我们怎么把它弄出去
How are we going to get this thing out of here?
不知道 我没骑过牛
I have no idea. This is my first cattle drive.
好吧 一 二 三
Alright, one, two, three!
出去吧
And, go!
嘿 人都哪儿去了
Hey, where is everybody?
不在厨房♥
Not in the kitchen!
安全了
We're safe.
啊 你们不会相信我这一天经历了什么
Ugh, you would not believe my day.
家里闻起来好臭
Ooh, it smells terrible in here.
谁放屁了
Who farted?
你们能相信在经历了7年的付出和努力工作以后
Can you believe that after seven years of dedication and hard work,
剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表