剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表
他正被他们锉骨拔毛
He's being pounded and deboned.
那是麦克斯的棍棒啊 麦克斯 你在那儿干嘛呢
That's Max's club. Max, what are you doing in there?
这位年轻的美洲虎是谁啊
Oh. Who is this young Jaguarito wannabe?
他好像不会摔跤啊
He seems to have no wrestling skills whatsoever!
天呐 他们要进行终极耻辱了
Oh, boy! They are about to perform the ultimate humiliation!
面具揭开了
The unmasking!
杰克森 - 麦克斯
Jackson? - Max?
杰克森不接电♥话♥啊 有点不对劲儿
Jackson's not picking up. Something's wrong.
是啊 他正在那上面被那几只鸡暴揍呢
Yeah, he's getting his butt kicked by some crazy chickens.
坚持住 杰克森 妈妈来救你了
Hang on, Jackson! Momma's comin'!
把你的臭手从我儿子身上拿开 你们这些臭鸡
Take your hands off my son, you damn dirty chickens!
一名不具名的摔跤手又参与了进来
An unknown wrestler has just entered the ring!
这位带着必死决心的勇敢小姐是谁啊
Who is this brave señorita with a death wish?
她就像虎入羊群一样
There is a foxy lady in the hen house.
漂亮 妈妈加油
Nice! Go, Mom!
打倒他们 老妈
Get 'em, Mom!
正打在了麦乐鸡身上
Right in the Chicken McNuggets.
我的上帝啊 看看她多厉害啊
Dios mío, look at her go.
这么快就把他们击倒在地像一盘鸡肉沙拉一样
She's whipping up a chopped chicken salad out there.
这是从未有过的尝试啊
This has never been attempted!
他们要来一次双重爆破
They're going for a double El Explosivo!
天呐 他们做到了
Oh! They did it!
女士们先生们 你们刚才见证了Lucha Kaboom的历史
Ladies and gentlemen, you've just witnessed Lucha Kaboom history.
这是一次双重压倒的胜利
It's a double pin for the win.
我们的冠军是 美洲虎王以及
Our winners are King Jaguarito and...
这位勇敢的小姐 你叫什么名字
What do you call yourself, brave señorita?
我只是一个爱自己孩子的妈妈
Just a mom who loves her son.
伟大母爱
Mamacita del Amor!
跟我来 我们要谈一谈 然后我就要去洗个热水澡了
Come on in. We need to talk. Then I need a hot bath.
老妈 你刚才就像是疯了一样
Mom, you went nuts in there.
你怎么会那些招式的
How do you know all of those moves?
我不知道
I don't know.
我看到你有麻烦了 作为母亲就迎难而上了
Once I saw you were in trouble, my momma bear instincts just kicked in.
之后我眼前一片模糊 随后看到了一地鸡毛
After that, it was a blur, just a bunch of feathers
还有人让我继续当伟大母爱要跟我签一年的合同
and then someone offered me a one-year contract to be Mamacita del Amor.
你应该签啊
Ah! You should totally do it.
墨西哥摔跤的薪水没有你想得那么高
Mexican wrestling doesn't pay as much as you'd think.
让我们好好谈谈你的问题 - 我知道我不应该偷偷跑出去
Let's talk about you. - I know. I shouldn't have snuck out.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
好吧 说的很好 抱一个就行了吧
Okay, good talk. Let's hug it out.
想得美 后果要比这严重得多
Nice try. There are gonna be consequences.
我不明白
I just don't understand.
你撒谎
You've been lying.
偷偷跑出去受了伤 还去做这些疯狂的危险动作
You've been getting hurt sneaking out, doing these crazy stunts.
你最近怎么了 - 我只是想开心点
What's been going on with you lately? - I'm just trying to have fun.
你为什么老是对我这么严厉啊
Why do you have to be so tough on me all the time?
可能因为你跟你爹太像了吧
Maybe it's because you're so much like your dad.
这又有什么问题
What's wrong with that?
老爸很酷啊 而且他每天都做这些危险的事情
Dad was awesome and he did risky stuff every day.
那是因为它是消防员啊 他不得不那样做
Well, he was a fireman and that was part of his job.
但是你只是肆意妄为罢了
But you're just being reckless.
我是太爱你了 我怕你发生意外
And I just love you so much. I never want anything bad to happen to you.
我知道了 我会小心一小点的
I get it. I'll try to be a little more careful.
要小心一大点
A lot more careful.
我也会试着不对你进行一小点过度保护的
And I'll try to be a little less overprotective.
一大点过度保护
A lot less overprotective.
我们一点点来 抱一个
We'll start with a little. Bring in the hug.
悠着点 刚才有个鸡翅伤了我的脖子
Oh! Careful! I caught a chicken wing to the neck.
帮我个忙
Oh, hey. And do me a favor.
离那个鲍比远一点 他有点不对劲儿
Stay away from that Popko kid. There's something not right with him.
老妈 他是我最好的朋友啊 他就是我的吉米·吉布勒
Mom, he's my best friend. He's my Kimmy Gibbler.
缺水问题就是个骗局
That drought thing is such a scam.
我刚洗澡洗了90分钟
I just took a 90-minute shower.
剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表