剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表
Will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?
我需要点时间来消化一下离婚的事儿
I'm going to need some time to get over this divorce.
好吧 我要嫁给你
Okay, I'll marry you.
雷蒙娜 男孩们 出来吧
Ramona! Boys! Come out!
好消息
Good news!
你妈跟我 离婚了 - 什么
Your mother and I got divorced. - What?
不过现在我们又结婚了
But now we're getting married.
你们俩真是疯子
You guys are both nuts.
所以你们才会是彼此的最佳伴侣 祝福你们
That's why you're perfect for each other. Congratulations!
范太太 鲍里斯 多丽丝 她同意了
Mrs. Pham, Boris, Doris! She said yes!
再怎么算计咱俩的约会 都没想到会怪成这个地步
Say what you will about our date but it wasn't this weird.
好了 汤米
Okay, Tommy...
这是你的第一次叠叠乐对决
This is your first Jenga match.
所以别紧张
So don't be nervous.
你打败我了 汤米 从现在开始 你将会有一个幸福无比的童年
You beat me, Tommy. Now, you'll have a shot at a happy childhood.
还有祝福你 别像我一样需要看心理医生
And with any luck, you won't end up in therapy like I will.
今天真是太棒了 麦克斯 咱们以后再见 好吗
Awesome day today, Max. I'll see you later, okay?
咱们下次约在什么时候
When's our next play date?
我会让我妈妈打给你妈妈
I'll have my mommy call your mommy.
知道吗 从咱们决定不继续约会以后
You know, this turned out to be such a great date,
就变成了一场很棒的约会
once we stopped being on a date.
我享受每一分钟
I loved every minute.
谁都不知道这些孩子什么时候会跳出来
You never know when the kids are going to pop up
所以我就轻吻你一下跟你道个别吧
so I'm just gonna say goodbye with a sweet little kiss.
史蒂夫小队重振雄风啊
Team Steve is back in the running.
是啊 不得不说他跟马特真是齐头并进
Yeah. I'd say he and Matt are neck and neck.
最终玫瑰会花落谁家
Who will get the final rose?
下周请继续锁定 迄今为止情节最跌荡起伏的《单身汉》真人秀
Find out next week, on the most dramatic episode of The Bachelorette yet.
你们知道我们没聋吧
You know we can hear you?
是啊 当然知道
Oh, yeah, we know.
剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表