剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表
当美甲师撕掉她的死皮时
while the manicurist pushes back her cuticles.
那很疼的 - 你跟我过来
That can really hurt.- Come with me.
把游戏机放下 杰克逊
Drop it, Jackson.
我不想在孩子们面前吵架 但我确实想吵架
I don't wanna fight in front of the kids,but I do wanna fight.
因为你错误的教育方法♥正♥在给我添乱
Because your bad parenting is undermining my good parenting.
你就是嫉妒我的孩子喜欢我
You're just jealous 'cause my kid likes me.
吉米 你要成为的是家长而不是孩子的死党
Kimmy, you're supposed to be their parent,not their BFF.
杰克逊很失落 我不怪他
Jackson's upset and I don't blame him
因为雷蒙娜居然因为逃学被奖励
because Ramona is getting rewarded for ditching school!
我知道
I know.
但我现在不能惩罚她
But I can't punish her now.
她已经因为我和费尔南多分居
She's been through so much,between Fernando and me separating
离开家和换学校承受了太多了
and leaving her home and changing schools.
而这一切都是我的错
And all of it's my fault.
我只是希望雷蒙娜可以开心
I just want Ramona to be happy.
她会开心的
But she will be happy.
她会因为有一个给她立规矩定界限划范围的妈妈而更开心
And she'll be happier with a parent who sets rules and limits and boundaries.
但是如果她和我生气怎么办
But what if she gets mad at me?
她会克服的
She'll get over it.
你可以做到的
You can do this.
顺便说一下 这个手势是教育孩子的基本
And by the way, this finger...it's 90% of parenting.
我完美可爱美丽的雷蒙娜
My perfect, sweet, precious Ramona...
我取消了明天的休闲娱乐活动
I'm canceling spa day tomorrow.
取而代之 你要帮杰克逊一起作家务
Instead, you're gonna help Jackson with his chores.
太好了 我们来分一下
Nice! Now we're talking!
一共44项里分给你16个
You can have 16 through 44.
妈妈 你不是认真的吧
Mom, you can't be serious?
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我爱你 但是你需要规矩柠檬和范围
I love you, but you need rules and lemons and boundaries.
不是柠檬是界限
Not "lemons," limits.
这样就合情合理了
That makes more sense.
我真谢谢你 迪杰
Thanks, D.J.
别怪迪杰 是我决定惩罚你的
Don't blame D.J.It was my decision to punish you.
不过是在迪杰告诉我应该这样做之后
After D.J. told me to.
我想我们都同意你俩受罚是理所应当的
I think we can all agree that both of you being punished is fair.
有一说一的话
If we're really being fair,
其实杰克逊触动防火警报是为了帮我逃学才做的
you should know that Jackson only set off the alarm to help me escape.
这是真的吗 杰克逊
Is that true, Jackson?
是的 我觉得雷蒙娜很惨所以打算拯救她
Yeah. I felt bad for Ramona,so I came to her rescue.
不顾自身安危地引发了一场爆♥炸♥
Setting off a dangerous explosion without any regard for my own safety.
也没考虑其他人的生命安全
Or anyone else's.
像一个真正的美国英雄那样
Like a true American hero.
向你的爱国主义精神致敬 但你还是得被罚
I salute your patriotism,but you're still punished.
但也许可以少点
But maybe a little less.
所以你没有生我的气吧
So, you're not mad at me?
虽然我对你有点不满 但是
I'm not thrilled with you, but...
我接受
I get it.
抱一个吗 - 过来吧妈妈
Hugs? - Come here, Mom.
等你完成了这些家务我们再去见老朋友
After you've done your time,we'll go visit your old friends.
这样可以吗
Is that okay?
大家注意 我要介绍一下我们家的新成员
Okay, everybody, I'd like to introduce the newest member of the family,
科斯莫·这狗·富勒
Cosmo T.D. Fuller.
这狗是这只狗狗的缩写 - 你好 科斯莫
"T.D." stands for "the dog".- Hi, Cosmo.
是我的约会对象 晚上不用等我了
That's my date. Don't wait up.
嗨 - 嗨 斯蒂芬
Hi!- Hey, Steph.
各位 这位是达伦 - 嗨
Everyone, this is Darren.- Hey!
孩子更多了
More kids.
是啊 这俩是杰克逊和雷蒙娜 龙凤胎
Yeah... yeah.That's Jackson and Ramona, the twins.
马克斯你认识的 一位是保姆 另一位是我雇的互惠生
You know Max. And of course my housekeeper and my au pair.
孩子们记得按时做作业和睡觉
Kids, Mommy says homework and to bed.
互惠生记得在睡前让他们刷牙
Au pair, have them brush their teeth before bed
保姆 离酒柜远点就行
and housekeeper,just stay out of the liquor cabinet.
拜拜孩子们 - 拜妈妈
Bye, kids.- Bye, Mommy.
剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表