剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表
来吧科斯莫
Okay, Cosmo.
握手
Shake.
好孩子
Good boy!
是不是很简单
See how easy it is?
汤米 握手
Tommy, shake.
好孩子
Good boy!
麦克斯 你在干嘛
Max, what are you up to?
训练汤米玩些小把戏
Training Tommy to do tricks.
为什么他闻起来像Pup-Peroni牌狗粮
Why does his breath smell like Pup-Peroni?
因为他不吃Snausages家的
Because he wouldn't eat the Snausages.
我来开门 我来开
I got that. I got it.
听着 我刚开始和这人约会
Look, I just started dating this guy.
拜托你们表现的正常点
Everybody, just please act normal.
这可是亨特·潘斯 他是旧金山巨人队里我最喜欢的球员
But it's Hunter Pence. He's my favorite San Francisco Giant.
他赢过两次世界大赛了
The man's won two World Series.
反正别让我难堪 好吗
Just don't embarrass me, okay?
嗨 - 嗨
Hi! - Hi!
说茄子
Cheese!
亨特 抱歉 这就是我家人所说的不让我难堪
Hunter, I apologize. This is my family not embarrassing me.
你们怎么这么大阵仗啊 我只是个普通人
I don't know what all the fuss is about. I'm just a regular guy.
像个普通人一样 穿裤子时一次伸两条腿
I put on my uniform two legs at a time.
你是不是想说一次一条腿
Don't you mean one leg at a time?
不 我站在床上直接往里跳
No. I stand on my bed and jump right into them.
很荣幸见到你 胖次先生
It's a pleasure to meet you, Underpants.
我叫亨特·潘斯
It's Hunter Pence.
真的吗
Really?
有点小失望哟
That's disappointing.
快过来坐吧 你能来我们家真是太好了
Well, sit. Sit, sit. Oh, it's so nice to have you.
你和斯蒂芬妮真是有爱的一对
You and Stephanie make the cutest couple.
斯蒂芬妮是我见过最好的人
And Stephanie is the nicest person I've ever met.
这样说怎么样
How was that?
很好 要是你不问这一句就更好了
Except where you asked me how it was, it was great.
你的职业生涯中上垒率是28.4% 太厉害了
It's so awesome your lifetime batting average is .284.
我说对了吗 小芬
Right, Steph?
对了
Right.
很高兴能跟你们见面
I'm delighted to meet all of you guys.
孩子们 有斯蒂芬妮当姨妈你们真是太幸运了
And you kids, you're so lucky to have Stephanie as your aunt.
我这么说可以吗 小芬
Did I get that right, Steph?
好了 听着 我只是希望这次会面顺利进行
Okay, look, I wanted this to go well.
亨特 我在网上看到你用叉子吃披萨
Hunter, I read online that you eat pizza with a fork.
别信网上那些文章
Don't trust anything you read online,
除了这件事
except for that!
我随时都把我的披萨叉子挂在胸前哦
I've got my special pizza fork right here at all times.
任君检查
Check that out.
他是不是超可爱
Isn't he the cutest?
我沉沦在他这双狂乱的大眼睛里了
I just get lost in those big old crazy eyes.
我的眼睛只为你一个人狂乱
I only have crazy eyes for you.
你请我们去看今天的比赛真是太好了
Well, this is so nice of you to invite us all to the game today.
这是你们的票
Here are your tickets.
你们不会想错过斯蒂芬妮在中场休息时的献唱的
You don't want to miss Stephanie singing during the Seventh Inning Stretch.
谢谢你安排这一切 不过这有点吓人
And thanks for hooking this up, but it's a little terrifying.
你说你想要开始你的音乐事业的
You said you want a singing career.
我只是想在一个没人去的咖啡屋唱个卡拉OK而已
I was thinking more an open mic night at a deserted coffee house.
嘿 你要在球赛上唱《带我去看球》呢
Hey, you're singing "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" to people at a ball game.
这可是棒球比赛最欢乐的时刻了
It's the happiest moment in baseball.
除了在双重赛后摘下帽子的那一刻
Except for when you take your cup off after a doubleheader.
我最懂了
Don't I know it.
亨特·潘斯先生
Mr. Hunter Pence, sir.
我星期一有堂演说课
I have show-and-tell on Monday.
你能给我丢个界外球吗
Could you please hit me a foul ball?
我最近有点退步 不能向你保证什么
I'm in a bit of a slump right now, so I can't promise you anything.
但我会尽力的 怎么样
But I will give it my best shot. How about that?
耶
Yeah.
你知道吗 我有点觉得你的退步是我造成的
You know, I'm starting to think your slump is my fault.
我们交往以来你还没上过垒 - 天呐
You haven't got a hit since we've dated. - Oh, my gosh!
你是那个神秘金发女郎
You're the mystery blonde.
你就是那个厄运女郎 网上都在骂你
You're the jinx. Oh, it's all over the Internet.
你就是那个厄运女郎
You're the jinx?
拜托你们
Hey, guys.
这不是斯蒂芬妮的错 我才是那个挥棒的人
It's not Stephanie's fault. I'm the one swinging the bat.
说到挥棒 你接快球的时候反射弧有点长
Speaking of swinging the bat, you're a tad late on the fastball.
而且右肘也偏低 - 你挥棒时就像在扔垃圾一样
And dropping your right elbow. - You're swinging at garbage.
我会告诉我们的挥棒教练的 - 你们还有挥棒教练
I'll let our batting coach know. - You have a batting coach?
还不如炒了他算了呢
Better fire that guy.
好了 晚点见 - 晚点见
Alright, I'll see you later. - Alright, see you later.
亨特·潘斯 兄弟 你最棒了
Hunter Pence! Dude, you are the greatest.
终于有个真爱粉了
Man, finally, a real fan.
我的天呐 嘿 兄弟 我可打过青少年赛
Oh, my God. Oh, hey, man. I played some Little League.
一场又一场的全明星赛 你弱爆了
From one All-Star to another, choke up on that bat.
下次我会把票留给预售处的
I'll leave the tickets at Will Call next time.
我就是来取我的票的
I just came by to pick up my ticket.
给你 马特
Yeah. Here you go, Matt.
看台见
We will see you at the seats.
真好 棒极了 到时候见咯
Sweet. Okay, great. I will see all of you guys there.
再见 - 再见 马特
Bye. - Bye, Matt!
对了 我还有点事要跟你说
I forgot, there's one more thing I need to talk to you about.
好吧 我想起来我也有事要跟你说
Wow! Well, I remembered that thing that I need to talk to you about.
我们 我们只是谈了点动物诊所的事
Oh, we were... We were just talking about animal clinic business stuff.
妈 你喜欢他
Mom, you like him.
这会对你们造成困扰吗
Would it bother you boys if I did?
不 马特挺酷的 - 我喜欢他
No. Matt's cool. - I like him.
我不是你家小孩 不过我也喜欢他
I'm not your kid, but I like him, too.
汤米 你觉得呢
Tommy, what do you think?
他不是三届全明星 不过还好啦
He's not a three-time All-Star, but he's okay.
我好开心孩子们对马特没意见 他确实挺棒的
I'm so glad that the kids are cool with Matt. Because he is kind of great.
这你跟史蒂夫说了吗 他大概不觉得马特有那么棒
Have you mentioned this to Steve? He might not think Matt's so great.
我知道
I know.
我逃避这件事太久了
I've been avoiding this for too long.
我要去告诉史蒂夫我喜欢上别人了
I'm going to go tell Steve that I'm interested in someone else.
我们都20年没约会了 不会有事的
I mean, we haven't dated in 20 years. It'll be fine.
你们能帮我告诉他吗
Can you guys tell him for me?
我去说 抱歉 史蒂夫 妈妈喜欢另一个男人
I'll tell him. Sorry, Steve. Mom likes another dude.
既然萝拉答应了要跟我们一起去看比赛
So since Lola's coming to the game with us,
你能不能给点面子 在我讲笑话的时候笑一下
Can you make me look good by laughing when I say something funny?
当然 只要你讲得出笑话
Sure, if that ever happens.
拜托 这对我来说很重要
Come on. This is important to me.
好吧 我会当你的托儿的 你尽量酷一点
Fine, I'll be your wing girl.Just try to be cool.
大哥我不用装酷 哥已经很酷
J-Money don't try. J-Money is.
怎么啦 你让我在你搞笑的时候捧场的 大哥
What? You told me to laugh if you said something funny... J-Money.
真有意思
This was so fun.
这是科斯莫第一次跟它的狗妈妈一起散步呢
This is Cosmo's first walk with his doggy mom.
我们应该每天早上一起遛狗
We should walk our dogs together every morning.
以及每天晚上 我们干脆同居吧
And every night. Hey, let's just move in together.
我是说 为了狗狗
You know, for the dogs.
你有时间聊聊吗
Do you have a minute to chat?
我晚点要去见朋友 不过现在可以
I gotta meet friends later, but sure.
坐下
Sit.
好狗狗 好史蒂夫
Good dogs. Good Steve.
你看 我们最近常常共处
You know, I know we've been spending a lot of time together lately.
这挺棒的 可是
And it's been great. But I...
多神奇啊 命运又把我们拉回一起
Isn't it crazy how fate has brought us back together?
你听说过吗 那些曾经是双方初恋的人
You hear about couples who were each other's first loves
兜兜转转最终还是走到了一起
and later in life, they find their way back to each other.
你真浪漫 这是我喜欢你的一点
You're such a romantic. That's one of the things I love about you.
那其它点呢
What are some other things?
快说吧
I could be late.
我喜欢你每次都能逗我笑
I love that you always make me laugh.
我很高兴和你依然是朋友
And I love that we're still friends.
可是说真的 自从我们又开始玩在一起以来
I gotta be honest, since we've been hanging out again like this,
那些以前的感觉又回来了
All these old feelings are coming back.
剧集 | 欢乐再满屋(2016) | 导航列表