剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
He was just lying there in an open robe...
躺在他倒下去的地方
Lying where he fell.
躺在他倒下的地方
"lying where he fell."
这句不错 之后可以用
That's good. I can use that.
至少有一点收获了今天
At least one good thing came out of today.
别对自己太苛刻
Don't be so hard on yourself.
你不是想要了解警♥察♥吗
Look, you wanted to learn about cops.
这就是警♥察♥的日常
This is it...
辛苦的工作结束后轻松的讲出来
Talking it out after a hard shift,
要时刻为每一个人着想 也有人性
Being there for each other, being human.
真实
Authentic.
你是对的 莫雷蒂
You're all right, Moretti.
你也不错啊 图雷蒂
You're not so bad yourself, Turetti.
有个报♥警♥电♥话♥是找你俩的
A call just came in for you two.
谢谢你 彭伯顿吉尔斯
Thanks, pemberton-giles.
我要坐副驾驶!
I call shotgun.
不是指车上的座位...我说的是武器
Not the seat in the car... the weapon.
我想随时做好准备
I want to be ready.
卷心菜好吃吗
How's that cabbage taste?
赌徒这首歌♥里说的真对啊
"The Gambler" said it right...
"你最好的期望不过是在睡梦中死去"
"the best that you can hope for is to die in your sleep."
我才知道这首歌♥原来这么黑暗
I had no idea that song got so dark.
一直以为它只是首欢乐的扑克金曲呢
I always thought it was a happy poker song.
路易斯 欢乐的歌♥里是不会出现火车的
No happy songs take place on trains, louis.
那查塔努加查塔努加酷酷呢?
What about "chattanooga too choo"?
那倒也是
That's true.
我现在连火车都说不对
I can't even talk about trains right.
你现在不用祈祷
Listen, you don't have to pray for death
死神会在晚上找上门
To find you in the night.
你现在算是我忠诚的朋友
You've turned out to be a loyal friend
跟同甘共苦的好兄弟
And a hell of a good guy.
只要你想留下 我永远都会给你提供一份工作的
If you want it, there will always be a job for you
就在牧场主餐厅
Here at cattleman's ranch.
老哥/新老板
Buddy/new boss...
谢谢你
Thank you.
辖区里有人报♥警♥这里噪音过大
Noise complaint came into the precinct,
而且看起来人数已经严重超出了这里的承载量啊
And it looks like this establishment is way over capacity.
警官 发生什么了?
Officer, what's happening?
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
就跟我在电♥话♥里讲的一样 我这的爱尔兰黑啤马上要卖♥♥空了
Like I said on the phone, we're almost out of stout,
我担心这些人会生气
And i'm afraid these people will riot.
所有人都出去
Everybody out,
否则我会以酗酒跟扰乱公共治安传讯你们的
Or i'll cite you all for drunk and disorderly.
你第一个 柯南奥布莱恩
You first, Conan O'Brien.
大家都听到警♥察♥说的了吗 今天真的很抱歉了
Well, you heard the man. sorry, folks.
带走一片三叶草
Uh, take a shamrock and bring it back
下次带上来的话会给大家点的肋排九折优♥惠♥的
For 10% off ribs on your next visit.
别听他瞎说 他醉了
D-don't listen to him. he's drunk.
肋排没有折扣
No discounts on the ribs.
警♥察♥!
The fuzz.
藏起来 路易斯 藏起来
Hide, louis! hide!
大家把作业交上来
Okay, pass your homework forward,
这节课我们要开始深挖狄更斯了
And then we'll dig in to Dickens.
我的作业呢? 我居然没带
My homework. I... I forgot it.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
我只顾着关注埃迪了 居然忘记自己了
I've been so focused on Eddie, I forgot about myself.
你好呀蒂老师
What up, ms. d.?
黄来了!
Huang in the house!
你把你做的疯狂三月预测表
Did you get your march madness bracket
交给卡尔森先生了吗?
Turned in to Mr. Carlson yet?
我看到你全押在内华达大学队上了
I saw you took unlv to go all the way.
勇气可嘉
Bold.
可以占用我弟弟五分钟时间吗?
Can I borrow my little bro for five?
才五分钟?五分钟哪够
Five? No one talks for five.
你俩可是血浓于水啊 给你十分钟
He's your blood. take 10.
你早上忘记带这个了
You forgot something this morning.
我的论文!
My essay!
因为我忘带钱包了所以回了趟家
I had to go back home because I forgot my wallet.
其实 我书包都忘带了
Actually, I forgot my whole book bag.
实话告诉你吧 我其实穿着泳衣就出去了
Full disclosure... I was wearing my swimsuit.
我还以为今天是周六
I thought it was Saturday.
然后我就在咖啡桌上看到你的论文了
And I saw it on the coffee table.
你居然为我做了这些?
You did this for me?
但这几天我简直像个混♥蛋♥一样对你啊
But i've been such a jerk to you.
我还是很气的
I'm still mad,
但是我知道作业对你有多重要
But I know how important homework is to you.
我想去斯坦福看你 而不是在佐治亚理工见到你
I want to visit you at Stanford, not Georgia Tech.
但是你的课呢?
But what about your school?
事实证明荣誉学生
Turns out honor society students
即使在洛杉矶也可以点名
can roll in L.A.
因为班长相信他们
Because the monitor trusts them.
早知道可以这样
If i'd known,
我前几年就应该得一个了
I would have gotten one of these years ago.
很抱歉之前小看你了
I'm sorry I underestimated you.
我只是喜欢你依赖着我
I guess I liked knowing you depended on me.
我已经成长了
I've grown up.
我知道改变很难 弟弟
I know it's hard, little brother,
但是是时候了
But it's time.
你需要放手了
You need to let me go.
我应该会的
Guess I do.
但是有一件事你做的很对
But you were right about one thing...
我能获得荣誉学生首先要感谢你
I owe you a thank-you for the honor society.
我拥有的每一个好习惯
Every good habit I have,
都是从你那学来的
I learned from watching you.
就像马克奥勒留说的
As Marcus Aurelius said,
"不要浪费更多的时间来争论好人应该做什么
"waste no more time arguing what a good man should be.
还是做个好人吧"
Be one."
这话你是从干洗店的牌子上看到的?
You get that from the dry-cleaner's sign?
是从马文那听到的 他在干洗店看到的
From Marvin, who got it from the dry-cleaner's sign.
大家都在啊
Good. you're all here.
我刚修改了我的书
I've revised my book,
而且把新内容发给薇拉了
And I'm sending the new pages to vera.
"詹妮弗洪驻足在已经冷却的
"Jennifer Hong spots the cold, dead corpse
身上浴袍完全敞开的尸体前
Spilling out of its open bathrobe.
毫无畏惧的展示出了人之本性 她吐了
Unafraid to show her humanity, she vomits.
副巡长彭伯顿 吉尔斯笑了
Captain Pemberton-Giles smiles.
她之所以如此优秀
'that's why she's the best.
是因为她不忘初心"
She hasn't forgotten how to feel.'"
还挺好的
It's good.
我还改了我的作者简介
Oh, I also revised my author bio.
杰西卡黄
"jessica huang...
妻子 母亲
Wife, mother,
见过真正的尸体
has seen a dead body."
大家早上好啊!
Morning, all!
昨天几乎睡了整整一天
Slept through literally all of yesterday,
今天感觉简直非常棒啊
But today I am feeling f-i-n-e fine.
但是很奇怪啊 肯尼好久没联♥系♥过我了
It's so odd... I haven't heard from Kenny in a while.
他通常会祝我圣帕特里克节快乐的呢
He usually calls me to wish me a happy St. Pat's.
马修
Uh, Matthew,
关于圣帕特里克节那天你还记得多少?
How much do you remember from st. patrick's day?
我记得我是坐出租车来上班的
I remember coming to work in a taxi
跳了吉格舞
And dancing a jig
还跟店里的熊仔交换了帽子
And trading hats with mark the bear,
但那之后
And after that,
呃...
Um...
就很模糊了
It's blur city, man.
咱俩先坐下吧
Um, sit down.
好的
Okay.
我不得不再次告诉你一件事
I have to tell you something... again.
但是在我开始讲之前
Uh, but before I start,
先告诉你结局是好的
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表