剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
就杀了茱儿·芭莉摩
in the first five minutes.
所有宣传片里都有她啊!
She was in all the commercials!
自那之后 我都不知道我人生还有什么可期待
After that, I didn't know what to expect.
我已经有一条黄色连衣裤了
I already had the yellow jumpsuit
是"奥兰多变装皇后大赛"时候的
from a "Miata Queens of Orlando" Event.
跟你聊天真开心
Well, it was nice catching up with you.
想知道谁是你真正的朋友吗?
Want to know who your friends really are?
跟他们合伙开家汽车俱乐部就知道了
Start a car club with them.
好了埃文 我们终于逃出来了
All right, Evan, we finally made it.
为什么我们在手拉手?
Why are we holding hands?
我以为你想拉我到外面 跟我说个秘密
I thought you wanted to tell me a secret outside.
这里有不含酒精的台克利鸡尾酒!
Get your non-alcoholic daiquiris here!
路易斯! 你听说过最近新兴起来的奈飞吗?
Louis! Have you heard of this dumb new thing called Netflix?
他们会给你寄DVD 我不喜欢
They mail DVDs. I don't like it.
刚开场五分钟
I mean, in the first five minutes.
他们怎么能这样就把茱莉杀掉呢?
How they gonna do Drew like that?
糟了 橄榄球队的人来了
Oh, snap. It's the varsity football team.
他们的万圣节服装就是自己的球衣
Their costumes are their jerseys.
看起来真有型
Damn, that's hard.
我们不能面露怯色
We can't look intimidated.
兄弟们 挺住
Stay strong, boys.
兄弟 别低头皇冠会掉
Hey, keep your chin up, man.
- 以后会更好的 - 对啊小鬼 - 没关系的
- It gets better. - Yeah, kid. - It's okay.
- 罗马不是一日建成的 - 没关系的
- Take it day by day, man. - It's all right.
走吧 兄弟们
Come on, boys.
你在哭吗?
Are you crying?
没有啊 我出太多汗了
No, man, I'm sweating.
这里太热了
It's hot as balls out here.
那些人以为你哭了
Those guys thought you were crying.
你刚看起来就像在哭
You look like you're crying.
戴夫的脸减弱了我们的男人味
Dave's face is undermining our hardness.
你们猜怎么着? 我走了
You know what? Fine. I'm out of here.
反正我中午吃太多西瓜了
I ate too much watermelon during lunch,
现在肚子疼
so my stomach hurts anyway.
那就只剩我们两个了
And then there were two.
我能在这里呆一晚上
I can stay here all night.
然后没你的份儿
And, no, you can't have some.
自己搞定吧
Find your own energy.
给你
Here you are.
这不是曼哈顿鸡尾酒
Mm. Ooh. This isn't a Manhattan.
这是不含酒精的罗布罗伊鸡尾酒
It's a non-alcoholic Rob Roy.
过一个安全又负责的万圣节吧
Have a safe and responsible Halloween.
呸!
Boo!
给我看看你的身份证
I.D., please.
- 你干嘛呢! - 回家一起
- Hey! - We're going to hand out
派万圣节糖果 就像我们当初说好那样
Halloween candy together like we said we would.
我还没下班呢!
But my shift isn't over yet!
还有我的小费!
My tips!
布莱恩·博伊塔诺怎么把我们的酒保带走了?
Why is Brian Boitano stealing our bartender?
看吧?
You see?
这是不是比参加大人的派对好玩多了?
Isn't this so much more fun than that adult party?
乔治生气了!
George is getting upset!
万圣节快乐!
Happy Halloween!
你听过爆♥炸♥糖吗?
Ya heard of Pop Rocks?
跟你说 如果我是呆瓜糖果的发明人的话
Tell ya what, if I'm the inventor of Nerds candy,
我会很伤心的!
I'm pretty upset!
一样的东西 只不过爆♥炸♥糖会响
Same concept, just added noise.
爆♥炸♥糖就是会响的呆瓜糖 杰瑞
Pop Rocks are loudmouth Nerds, Jerry.
随便了 这是你的糖果
Anyway, here you go, uh...
小鼠孩!
Mouse Boy!
我扮的是《两只老鼠打天下》里的聪明鼠
I'm The Brain, from "Pinky and The Brain."
你故意给我
You purposely gave me
错误的服饰信息
the wrong information about that costume.
现在你知道当众出丑
Now you know what it feels like
是什么滋味了吧
to be embarrassed in front of people.
就像你把我从黛德丽家里拖出来时我的感受
Like when you dragged me out of Deidre's.
可是你一开始为什么要去参加她的派对呢?
Why did you even go to Deidre's?
我们说好了要一起派糖果啊
We made a plan to hand out candy together.
我也没说过我不会去她的派对啊
I never said I wasn't going to Deidre's.
我本来只打算去她家转一圈
I was just going to do a quick lap
露个面 待着待着就忘了时间
to show my face and lost track of time.
哪有小孩会说"转一圈" "露个面"这种话?
What child does a "Quick lap" To "Show his face"?
能不能做些孩子该做的事
Act your age.
你自己还不是
I could say the same thing to you.
这话什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
万圣节的时候 你总是表现得像个孩子一样
You always behave like a child on Halloween.
如果你能像个大人一样
If you acted more like an adult,
我们就能先事先谈谈这件事
we could have had a conversation about this
而不是在派对上搞那么一出
instead of making a scene at the party.
你怎么会觉得那个派对好玩呢?
How was that party even fun for you?
我知道我才11岁
I know I'm just 11,
但是我喜欢股票 古典文学 辩论等东西
but I like the stock market, classic literature, debate.
可是你还是个孩子啊
But you're just a kid.
对我还是个孩子
Yes, I'm a kid,
但不是你心目中想要的那种孩子
just not the type of kid you want me to be.
我要戴上我的移♥动♥吧台 继续回到黛德丽家的派对
I'm putting my bar back on and heading over to Deidre's.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
老教堂 不过它的前身是
An old church, but before that,
脱衣舞俱乐部
a strip club.
奥兰多所有东西的前身都是脱衣舞俱乐部
Everything in Orlando used to be a strip club.
死亡
Death.
屠夫
Butcher.
墓地
Graveyard.
这种阴暗的氛围是怎么回事?
What is this darkness?
我们在《魔女游戏》里看到过
We saw this in "The Craft."
这是个女巫大聚会
It's a coven.
我邀请你们来到这里
I invite you to come inside.
这跟在奶奶屋里听到的声音一样
That's the same voice we heard in Grandma's room.
这人一定是他们的领导
He must be their leader.
我们赶快把奶奶救出来吧
Let's grab Grandma and get out of here.
听起来不错 稍后就去啊
Sounds good. I'm right behind you.
这故事含金量可真高
This is all gold.
奶奶
Grandma.
你们来是做什么呀
放了我奶奶
Release my grandma from your coven.
这是ESL的课
啥是ESL?
What does that stand for?
“邪恶巫术联盟”? “魔鬼咒语实验室”?
"Evil Sorcery League"? "Evil Spellmaking Lab"?
“非母语英语课程”
"English as a Second Language."
啥?
What?
但你屋里奇怪的声音…
But, the weird voice in your bedroom...
噢那是伯纳德帮助我练习英文的录音带
还有家门口的那群人?
And the people at the door?
那是跟我们一块做功课的朋友
塔莫拉练习她的母音
欧玛读着生词卡
楚伊为我们的假期组会准备
液晶光
我没明白
I don't get it.
为什么不直接告诉我们你在上课?
Why didn't you tell us you were taking this class?
因为你不要我知道你们说什么
你们就用英文说得很快
我是要听懂你们说的话
但是我不要你们知道我懂
糟糕了埃默里 我们都说啥了?她都知道了
Damn it, Emery, what do we do? She knows.
我确实都知道
I do.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything okay?
没有问题 伯纳德
请讲英语哦
In English, please.
老师人家很抱歉了啦
Sorry, teacher.
你想要吃个煮鸡蛋吗?
Would you like to have a hard-boiled egg?
我这儿还有盐可以配呢!
I have some little salts!
我的天 奶奶喜欢上他了
Oh, my God. She's into him.
她现在春心荡漾了
She is sprung.
这居然是个爱情故事?
This is a love story?
黄昏恋一点儿都不恐怖
There's nothing scary about old-person love.
只是个很美丽的故事
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表