剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
那这会影响你穿什么样的牛仔裤吗?
So does this change what kind of jeans you're gonna wear?
呃... 不会
Uhh... no.
"T"!
"T"!
不好意思 没有"T"
No, there's no T. I'm sorry.
蜜儿和杰西卡呢?
Honey and Jessica?
我们想买♥♥一个"O"
We'd like to buy an "O"!
意思是"真不把自己当客人啊"
as in "overstaying your welcome."
蜜儿 我们不是说好了不买♥♥元音嘛 多浪费钱
Honey, we said no buying vowels. They're a waste of money.
有十一个"O"!
There are 11 o's!
这是万娜这辈子最多活儿干的一次了
That's the hardest Vanna will work in her life.
万娜 别理他
Ignore him, Vanna.
快翻牌子
Just do your job.
"哦哦哦我想像你一样哦哦!"
"oo oo oo I wanna be like you oo oo!"
没错! 答对了!
That's it! you got it!
奖品是两周的科苏梅尔岛
And you win a two-week best-friends cruise
闺蜜邮轮之旅
to beautiful cozumel! yes!
科苏梅尔岛!!!
棒呆! 我们又能腻在一起了!
Yes! More time together!
蜜儿 我浮潜的时候你可以帮我拿包包啦!
Honey, you can hold my purse while I snorkel!
别说了 我受够了
You know what, no. That's it.
我受够了 到此为止了 杰西卡
That's it. I'm done, Jessica.
你先是带着全家人搬进来
First you move your family in
把我整个房♥子都霸占了
and you take over my entire house,
你非但没有马上找地方搬
And then instead of looking for a permanent place to live,
而是把我的热情好客当做理所当然
you take advantage of my hospitality
不去找房♥子 一天到晚就为了准备
And you spend all of your time practicing
这个无聊的游戏节目
for this stupid game show.
我从没听到你对我说过一句"谢谢"
And not once did you say "thank you."
可是你说"住多久都可以"啊
You said "stay as long as you like."
要是你不喜欢我们住你家的话 你为什么不直说呢?
If you wanted us to leave, why didn't you just tell me?
因为我是南方人啊
Because I'm southern.
南方人就是热情好客 说话只挑好的说
We're built on hospitality and charm.
我们经常会说这种话 比如"哇 你的宝宝好可爱"
We say things like, "aw, what a cute baby,"
"你的婚礼好美哦"
And "your wedding was beautiful,"
可这都是场面话而已
But we don't mean it.
我们最爱说善意的谎言
We're very nice liars.
这不用我说你都应该有这样的意识
And you're supposed to know that.
这是不言而喻的事情啊
It's an unspoken understanding.
蜜儿 我不应该叫你来参加这个比赛的
Honey, I shouldn't have invited you on this show.
你根本不是我的闺蜜
You're not my best friend.
而是我的家人
You're my family.
在我们那边 对家人不用说谢谢
And where I come from, it is an unspoken understanding
才是不言而喻的东西
that you don't say thank you to your family,
家人之间何必说谢谢呢
Because you don't need to.
不管怎么样 家人永远
You know they'll always have your back
都是你的后盾
no matter how hard things get.
你也会永远力挺他们
And you will always have theirs.
我也当你是家人啊
I think of you like family too.
不过是大家庭里的那种 我爱你但是不想和你住一起
Extended family who you love but don't want to live with.
我今晚就给默里回电♥话♥ 并接受他的出价
I'll call Murray back tonight and I will accept his offer.
你不是说他不愿意给你们重刷房♥子吗?
What about him refusing to repaint the house?
我会叫埃迪做
I'll make Eddie do it.
很抱歉我们毁了闺蜜周
I'm sorry we ruined best friends week.
只有真正相互在乎的好朋友才会吵架
Real best friends fight because they care.
有时候 只有面对你最在乎的人,
Sometimes you're hardest on the people
说的话反而是...最重的
Who...who matter to you the most.
叮
Ding.
这里只有一个"你"
There's only one "U."
非常感谢你们让我们
Well, thank you for letting us
- 住在这里 - 欢迎你们随时来住
- Stay. - You're welcomed anytime
"南方人" 对吧?
Southern, right?
你懂的
Mm-hmm.
既然你们都看见了 我也无话可说了
Well...nothing I can say.
那是啥?
Uh, what is that?
是鸟屋
It's a bird deck.
不会闹鬼的鸟屋
A not-haunted bird deck.
信我们吧 这样比较好
Trust us, it's better this way.
路易斯! 你去哪儿了? 我呼了你一个星期了!
Louis! where you been? I've been paging you all week!
- 怎么了? - 有紧急状况
- What's going on? - We have an emergency.
肯尼·罗杰斯
迈克尔·波顿
牧场主餐厅
肯尼·罗杰斯 迈克尔·波顿牧场主餐厅?
Kenny Rogers' Michael Bolton's cattleman's ranch?
迈克尔! 发生什么事了?
Michael! What happened?
路易斯 肯尼是个嫉妒心很强的人
Kenny's a jealous man, Louis.
超级有钱 同时嫉妒心超强的人
An extremely wealthy, jealous man.
他给了我超级多钱
He offered me a ridiculous amount of money
就是为了买♥♥下我在餐厅的一半股份
for my half of the restaurant.
可是你说我可以依靠你的啊!
But you said I could lean on you!
你还唱了出来!
You sang it!
我永远都不会忘记你的 路易斯
I'll never forget you, Louis.
我们也度过了一段欢乐时光 不是吗?
And we did have some great times, didn't we?
有吗?
Did we?
看来赌棍往往是赢家啊
Looks like the gambler always wins.
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表