剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
So, you're not the adolescent elephant.
戴夫才是
Dave is.
爸 你最近有点天马行空
Dad, you're all over the place.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
一开始 你把我刮胡子这件事小题大做
First, you made a big deal out of me shaving.
然后你又说我可以晚睡
Then you let me stay up later.
再然后我晚睡你又生气
Then you got mad at me for staying up later.
现在你还在说大象
And now you're talking about elephants.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是太激动了 你是个男人了
I was just excited for you to become a man
因为我觉得那样就意味着
Because I thought that would mean
咱们可以花更多的时间在一起了
Us spending more time together.
然后你决定在多出来的时间里
Then you decided to spend your extra hour
和戴夫一起玩
With dave instead of me.
所以你不开心是因为我没有待在家里
So you're upset because I didn't stay home
和你一起看"牙擦骚"
And watch "Letterman" with you.
听着 我只是不想让你疏远我
Look, I just don't want us to grow apart
因为我和我爸爸就是这样
Because that's what happened with me and my dad.
我只是想做一点我自己的事情 爸
Just because I want to do something on my own
又不代表我不需要你了
Doesn't mean I don't still need you, dad.
咱们是朋友
You and I are friends.
我永远需要朋友
I'm always gonna need that.
等等 你和戴夫还什么都没偷呢 对吧?
Wait, you and dave haven't stolen anything else, have you?
当然没有!
No way!
我还是分得清好主意和坏主意的
I know a good idea from a bad one.
我很高兴能有你在身边教我这些东西
I'm lucky to have you around to teach me stuff like that.
不是所有人都这么幸运
Not everyone's that lucky.
所以 帅哥 等什么呢?
So, whatcha waitin' for, chief?
住手!
Stop!
对 住手
Yeah. stop.
现在 把砖头放下吧 戴夫
Now, why don't you put the brick down, dave,
然后咱们来聊一聊
And we can talk about this?
他总是按照他的方法来
He's so used to getting his way
而当你展现自信
that when he sees you showing confidence
站稳立场时 他就会退缩了
and standing your ground, he'll back down.
戴夫 你现在停下这种行为
Dave, you cut this behavior out right this minute.
你听到我了吗?
Do you hear me?
我现在给你数到三
I'm going to give you to the count of three
放下砖头 然后离开那个模特
To put the brick down and to step away from the mannequin.
一...
One...
二...
Two...
老爸 干得漂亮
Whoa. Good work, dad.
拿上拿块砖头 我们需要个门挡
Grab that brick. we need a doorstop.
好的
Uh, okay.
去 去
Go. go.
让一下
Excuse me.
请让一下 别挡道
Excuse me. out of the way.
过人啦
Coming through.
哦
Oh!
你好 南茜·克里根
Hello, Nancy Kerrigan.
感谢你的热情
Thanks for the enthusiasm.
很高兴见到你 我该写给谁呢?
It's nice to meet you. Who can I make this out to?
塔拉·利平斯基让别人冒充关颖珊
Is it true tara lipinski replaced michelle kwan
让自己拿金牌这件事是真的吗
with an impostor so she could steal the gold?
喔 信息量超多啊
Uh, well, that's quite a lot.
写 "相信你自己"可以吗
How about, "believe in yourself"?
南希 我们真正需要的 是答案
What we really need, nancy, is answers.
是不是真的?
Is it true?
为什么你觉得我会知道?
What makes you think I know?
因为你是职业冰滑世界的
Because you're the hub of
核心人物啊 克里根
The professional ice-skating world, Kerrigan.
所有事情你都知道
You know everything that goes on.
- 嗨 蜜儿·埃利斯 - 嗨
- Hi. Honey Ellis. -hi.
你在冰上百老汇上表演
I did your makeup when you played
迷人猫格里萨贝拉的时候 我给你画的妆
Grizabella the glamour cat in broadway on ice.
- 超级粉丝 - 对啊
- Big fan. -oh, right.
你那时候不是在和一个灯光师约会吗?
Weren't you dating one of the lighting technicians?
是啊! 最后没成
Yes! It didn't work out.
当然没有了 所以 是真的吗?
Of course it didn't. so, is it true?
告诉我你觉得真♥相♥是什么样的
Tell me what you think you know.
塔拉·利平斯基用一个身体协调能力
Tara Lipinski replaced the real Michelle Kwan
稍差的替身替换了关颖珊
With a slightly less talented body double.
所以假的关颖珊
That's why the fake Michelle Kwan
飞到了东京 而不是大阪
Flew into tokyo, instead of osaka.
所以她错过了开幕式
That's why she missed the opening ceremonies.
所以她一直"没住在那里"
And that's why she was kept "off site."
听着关颖珊飞到东京
Look, michelle flew into tokyo
是因为她的笔友嘉比住在那里
Because her pen pal gabby lives there
而且提出可以开车送她到机场
And offered to drive her from the airport.
而且 周中时候的机票总是便宜很多
Also, flights are way cheaper if she left mid-week,
如果你认识关颖珊 她喜欢讨价还价
And if you know michelle, she likes a bargain.
所以她错过了开幕式
So that's why she missed the opening ceremonies.
而且 她没待在奥林匹克村
Also, she didn't stay in the olympic village
是因为男子冰球队
Because the men's ice hockey
开派对的声音特别大
team throws really loud party
所以她住进了酒店里
And that's why she got a hotel.
那从酒店到体育场呢?
But what about getting from the hotel to the olympic arena?
在她上场十五分钟之前还被拍到
Mm-hmm. she was photographed at the hotel
在酒店里
15 minutes before her event.
她不可能在十五分钟之内赶到
There's no way she could make it in 15 minutes.
那天早上在酒店的不是关颖珊
That wasn't michelle at the hotel that morning.
那是她的姐姐 凯伦
That was her sister, Karen.
她们长得很像
They look alike.
关颖珊在赛前一晚
Michelle didn't even stay at the hotel
都没有待在酒店
The night before the event.
她没有? 那她在哪?
She didn't? where did she stay?
在她赛前总是待的地方--
Where she always stays the night before a big event --
冰场上
On the ice.
- 哦 - 哦...
- oh! - oh...
我也会这么做的
That's what I would do.
但是那不可能是真的关颖珊
But that couldn't have been the real michelle kwan.
那就是啊
But it was.
关颖珊一辈子都在训练拿金牌
Michelle kwan trained her whole life to win gold.
她牺牲了所有
She sacrificed everything.
她怎么可能只拿到第二名?
How could she possibly come in second place?
因为有些时候人生不公平啊
Sometimes life isn't fair.
相信我 我都知道
Believe me. I know all about that.
还有那些疯狂的阴谋论
And crazy conspiracies.
你非常努力 所有事都做对了
You can work really hard, do everything right,
但有时人生就扔给你一个利平斯基
And sometimes life just throws you a Lipinski.
你只能整理心情 继续滑冰
You just have to pick yourself back up and keep on skating.
谢谢你们能过来
Thanks for coming out.
我很感激
Appreciate it.
我喜欢你的丸子头
I like your hair-bun.
哦 这不是-- 谢谢
Oh, it's not -- it -- thank you.
杰西卡 你还好吗
Jessica, are you okay?
不 我不好
No, i'm not.
我知道的一切--
Everything I know --
我所教给我孩子的一切--
Everything i've taught my children --
我整个世界观都是错的
My whole worldview is wrong.
等等 妈妈 看!
Wait. mommy, look!
他们在监视我
继续调查
所以塔拉·利平斯基确实是替换了关颖珊
So Tara Lipinski did replace Michelle Kwan with an impostor!
我就知道!
I knew it!
不可能有人那么努力
There's no way somebody who works that hard
才得到第二名
Comes in second place.
不可能的
It just isn't possible.
你知道 你的笔比她的要细
You know, your sharpie is slightly thinner than hers.
相信你自己
南茜·克里根
成功了 不是吗?
It worked, didn't it?
关颖珊每件事都做对了但还是输了的真♥相♥
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表