剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
别这样 别这样 埃迪
Come on! Stop it, Eddie.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我才不会眼睁睁坐在这里
I, for one, am not just gonna sit here
看你跳过我们国家的建国史
And watch you skip over the founding of our nation!
不!
No!
各位 她的书真挺烂的
Guys, her book is not good.
但是你告诉她书很棒
But you told her it was good.
是啊 因为我爱她
Yeah, because I love her.
但是她现在要求我把书推荐给肯尼
But now that she's asked me to recommend it to Kenny,
这完全不是一♥码♥事
It's a totally different thing.
我不能赞扬我不相信的东西
I can't endorse something I don't believe in.
确实是
Oh, that's true.
这也是我不养猫的原因
That's why I don't pet cats.
更不用说
Well, not to mention the fact
没有人会在第一次见面的时候
that nobody wants to meet someone for the first time
就想求人家帮个大忙
and ask for a huge favor.
我觉得你应该告诉她真♥相♥
I think you should tell her the truth.
杰西卡可以接受的
I mean, Jessica can take it.
她这几年给了我相当多
She's given me some pretty candid critiques
真诚的评价
over the years.
说我做饭缺乏条理
My cooking lacks discipline.
我签名的方式暗示了我的脆弱
The way I sign my name suggests weakness.
- 我笑的方式不对 - 我喷了太多古龙水
- I laugh wrong. - I wear too much cologne.
我的舞蹈让人觉得我傲慢
My dancing comes across as arrogant.
亲爱的 那是因为你跳舞的时候老是指来指去的
Oh, well, that's because you point all the time, sweetie.
我在跟着音乐摆动的时候喜欢指来指去
Well, honey, I like to point when I boogie.
指出来我要往哪儿去
Show people where I'm going.
- 好吧 - 我不能告诉她真♥相♥
- Okay. - I can't tell her the truth.
她会崩溃的
It would crush her.
蜜儿 或许你能读一下然后告诉她
Honey, maybe you can read it and tell her?
不要
No.
我跟杰西卡之前说好了
Jessica and I have an agreement
从不在对方的创意追求上瞎评论
to never comment on each other's creative pursuits.
作为朋友
As friends, it's better to not know and wonder
最好还是不要去了解跟好奇了
than to know and...know.
马文 你能读一下吗
Marvin, will you read it?
不能 很抱歉兄弟 不要
No, sorry, buddy. no.
我从不读故事
I don't read stories.
我太容易入戏了
I go out into the world, and I make my own.
没关系的
Listen, this'll be okay.
我认识一些不在乎把真实想法
I know some people who aren't afraid
告诉杰西卡的人
to tell Jessica exactly what they think.
你的书不怎么样
Your book is not good.
根本毫无意义
It didn't make any sense.
我还挺喜欢机器人的?
I liked the robot?
你不应该喜欢那个机器人的!
You're not supposed to like the robot!
所以你们没有一个人
So none of you were thrilled
被书里的曲折情节吓到了?
with the twists and the turns in the book?
我讨厌这个情节
I hated it. Boo.
它使我莫名地伤心
It made me sad for some reason.
我知道了
I see.
谢谢你们的诚实
Okay, well, thank you for your honesty.
你们不介意走的时候把我的手稿留下来
Would you mind leaving me your manuscripts
好让我能看看你们各自的标注
so I can look through your individual notes?
当然可以了
Yeah. Absolutely. Sure.
给你
Here you go.
我不能相信这几个女人!
I can't believe those women!
我知道 但是郊区家庭主妇才是你的目标读者
I know, but suburban housewives are your target demo.
最好现在就能得到她们的反馈
Better to get their feedback now
然后你就能开始重写了
So you can start rewriting.
我才不会改变一个字的!
I am not gonna change a word!
谁关心她们的想法?!
Who cares what they think?!
你不是就很喜欢吗?
You loved it, right?
呃 是吧
Um...yes.
她们只是些嫉妒我的泼妇
Those wet hens are just jealous.
有优越感的白人妇女们
Privileged white women who can't stand
不能忍♥受我从尘埃中
to see me rising like a phoenix
像凤♥凰♥一样升起
out of the ashes of this cul-de-sac!
把书给肯尼之前记得跟他讲讲我的奋斗史
Tell Kenny about my struggle before you give this to him.
嘿
Hi. uh -- hmm.
雷猴
Howdy.
你好 罗杰斯先生
Uh, hello, Mr. Rogers.
好吧 那就叫你肯尼吧
Oh, sure. I'll call you Kenny.
谢谢
Thank you.
肯尼
Uh...kenny.
很荣幸见到你
Great to meet you.
说到荣幸 请允许我把话题
Speaking of great, allow me to self-segue
转到我妻子写的小说上
to the topic of my wife's novel.
我刚听说肯尼的豪车已经从机场出发了
I just heard Kenny's limo is on its way from the airport.
据说他居然盛装打扮了
Word is, he is dressed to the nines.
我也是 还戴上了我的银耳钉呢
Well, so am I. I'm wearing my silver stud.
我还以为只是小亮片呢
Ah. I thought that was a piece of glitter.
不不 这是悲喜剧面具
No, no. It's the happy-sad drama masks.
看起来真有趣
Ah, that's fun.
亲爱的亨利埃塔
"dearest Henrietta,
当等待着前线消息的时候
I write from the snowy hills of valley forge
我在福吉谷的雪山上写下这封信
as we await word from the front.
不是吧
Not this again.
我知道你不理解我怎么能离开你
I know you don't understand how I could leave you
和我们的儿子基甸这么远
And our son gideon so far away,
但是我不仅仅是为我们的家庭而战
But I fight not only for our family,
我还为更宏大的目标而战
but for something larger.
- 比如说? - 我战斗是为了反抗
- Like what? - I fight because one person
把意愿强加在人♥民♥身上的人
cannot impose their singular will on the people.
是为了在这片土地上活下来
For to live in a land
在自♥由♥的歌♥声中活下来
and not have a voice in what transpires there
而不是在暴虐专♥制♥的土地上苟延残喘
is to live not under a song of freedom, but of tyranny."
听起来真有力量啊 不是吗
Powerful stuff, isn't it?
等一会听旗帜依然矗立的那一部分
Wait till the part where the flag was still there.
眼泪 满眼的泪水
Tears. Full tears.
你有点像乔治三世
You're a lot like King George, you know.
这名字让我脑补出了一个有钱人
I'm picturing rich guy, well-fed,
生活富足 随心所欲
Does whatever he wants.
我也觉得像呢
Yeah, I can see it.
他其实是个坏国王
No, he was a bad king.
是个暴君 把他的意愿强加给人♥民♥
A tyrant. Imposing his will on the people.
好吧 我不是想要当个暴君
Well, I'm not trying to be a tyrant.
只是 音乐一直是我喜欢的东西
It's just...music has always been my thing.
而且我的朋友都知道
And my friends know that.
那是之前
That was before.
现在换碟机才是老大
That 300-disc changer is the new world.
它不仅仅只换歌♥ 艾迪
It shuffles more than just songs, Eddie.
它还换出了大家的期待
It shuffles expectations.
我们国家最初的信条之一是
One of the original tenets of our republic was,
“无代表不纳税”
"no taxation without representation."
你的朋友付了一部分钱 埃迪
Your friends helped pay for the carousel, Eddie.
所以他们想要决定放什么歌♥的权利
Now they want a say in what it plays.
哇哦
Wow.
你俩把我屋变成学校了
Y'all just turned my bedroom into school.
生日快乐 埃文
♪ happy birthday, Evan ♪
生日快乐 埃文
♪ happy birthday, Evan ♪
生日快乐 埃文
♪ happy birthday, Evan ♪
回到查克芝士餐厅吧
♪ come back to Chuck E. Cheese ♪
生日快乐 埃文
♪ happy birthday, Evan ♪
生日快乐 埃文
♪ happy birthday, Evan ♪
那确实是个很棒的八岁生日
That was a great 8th birthday.
很荣幸见到你 路易斯
Pleasure to meet you, Louis.
继续努力
Keep up the good work.
谢谢你 肯尼
Thank you, Kenny.
你在女医生奎因那一章
And may I just say, you killed it
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表