剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
是这么说没错 但就算你失败了 你也是败在一件
Yeah, but if you fail, then you'll have failed
大多数人都不敢尝试的事情上
at something that most people are afraid of even trying.
你是说就算我失败了
You're saying even if I fail,
别人还是会嫉妒我?
people will still be jealous of me?
当然了
Sure.
还有 有一个人肯定会买♥♥你的书...
Besides, you know one person who's gonna buy your book...
我
Me.
谢谢你 蜜儿
Thank you, honey.
你真是我的好闺蜜
You're a good friend.
我的下一本书
In my next book,
谋杀案受害者用你的名字哈
I'll name the murder victim after you.
耶!
Yay!
不用太感动
You're welcome.
非常同意
Strongly agree.
非常同意
Strongly agree.
同意
Agree.
有点不同意
Moderately disagree.
我得挂了 再见 老妈
I got to go. Goodbye, mom.
你该不会又被罚留校了吧
Don't tell me you got detention again.
没有 我需要些建议
No. I need some advice.
比如你在运行一台洗碗机
Say you run a dishwasher,
一台超级大的洗碗机
But it's a really big dishwasher.
你又去摆弄洗碗机了?
You ran the dishwasher again?
老实说 与其说生气 不如说我佩服你
Honestly, I'm more impressed than angry.
你是怎么连接到...
How did you reconnect...
没有 不好意思 我再打另一个比方
No. sorry. Let me try this again.
比如你在学校穿拖鞋了
Say you wear some slides to school,
但拖鞋掉下来砸死人了
But they fall off and kill a man.
埃迪 比喻不是你的强项
Eddie, metaphors are not your strong suit.
我觉得你似乎不想让我直接问
I get the sense that you don't want me to ask you
到底发生了什么事 不过到底发生了什么事?
What's going on, but what is going on?
我不小心帮了几个高年级学生
I accidentally helped some older
偷学校的钱
kids steal money from the school,
什么?!
What?!
特伦特因此受到了责罚 他不再是安全巡查员了
And Trent got blamed for it, and now he's off safety patrol.
你觉得我是个坏人吗?
Do you think I'm a bad person?
如果是的话 你就不会
A bad person wouldn't be upset
因为导致朋友成为代罪羔羊而感到难过了
about letting his friend take the fall.
你只是犯了个错误
You just made a mistake.
我知道你肯定会想出解决这件事的正确方法
I know you'll figure out a way to make it a right.
我确实有这么个想法
I do know how to make this right,
但我需要你的帮助
But I'm gonna need your help.
我不愿意你看到我现在这个样子
I don't want you to see me like this.
等一下
Wait.
我有能够让你重新成为
I have information you can use
安全巡查员的重要消息
to get back on safety patrol.
不好意思了 小子们 今天没有校外玉米饼可以享受了
Sorry, boys, no off-campus tacos for you.
看来你们得和其他人一样
Looks like you'll be having cheese soup
喝芝士汤了
with the rest of the school.
做得好 特伦特
Good work, Trent.
我得把属于你的那件橙色背心
Let's get you back in that orange vest
给你 对吧?
where you belong, hmm?
别人跟我说 我穿那件背心的背影很帅
I hear it looks great from the back.
还差350美金你就能还清债务了
Only $350 left to go till your debt is paid.
我不是只借了三百吗?
But I only borrowed $300!
我的利息比较高
At a very high interest rate.
路易斯银行 你早应该货比三家的
Bank of Louis. Should've shopped around.
虽然我知道你不想听这个 但我还是想说...
I know you don't want to hear this, but...
你不是个坏孩子
You're not a bad boy.
真残忍♥
Brutal.
我想传闻是真的
I guess it's true.
亚裔爸爸不会对他们的孩子说"我爱你"这种话
Asian dads don't say, "I love you."
所以蜜儿发过去的那张照片是你们照的?
So, the photo Honey sent in was yours?
没错 她知道自己被我们打败了
Yes. She knew she was bested.
- 我很喜欢 - 真的吗?
- I love it. - You do?
真的
Yes.
我看起来好像在挑衅那些不喜欢我这本书的读者
It's challenging people to not like my book.
"什么? 你不喜欢我的书?
"What? you don't like it?
怎么 你有问题?
What, you got a problem?
对 说的就是你
Yeah, I'm talking to you.
你给我写本小说来看看
Let's see you write an entire novel.
没错!
That's right!
买♥♥你的烹饪书去吧 懦夫
Run away to cookbooks, coward."
我们以为你为了那群沙包小子抛弃了我们
We thought you ditched us to hangout with the sackers.
大伙儿 对不起啊 我之前那样做太傻了
Sorry, guys. That was stupid of me.
原来沙包小子比吸吸族好不到哪里去
Turns out the sackers are not cooler than the dip kids.
这个音乐剧是关于什么的来着?
What is this about anyway?
我... 我也不知道 但他们很多都感冒了
I... I don't know, but a lot of them have the flu.
我来加入了
I am onboard.
虽然我开始的时候没有 但我现在可以了
I wasn't at first, but I am now.
给我停下来!
Shut it down!
我们输了 不能再唱了!
We lost the case! No more singing!
把节目单给我
Give me those programs.
我们得拿去粉碎
We have to shred them.
原来我们确实侵犯了别人的知识产权
Turns out we are in fact in violation of copyright,
所以真是活到老学到老啊
So live and learn, I guess.
传一下
Pass them.
传过来
Pass them down.
赶紧传过来!
Pass them down!
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表