剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
What if he really was dying?
你不想让他知道
Wouldn't you want him to know
你在大学遇见了你的一生挚爱
that you met your dream girl in college
或者抓螃蟹不该成为一项比赛
or that crabbing shouldn't be a competition
或者你喜欢即兴表演
or that you love improv?
又或者你很后悔最后一次见他的时候
Or that you're sorry the last time he saw you
你光着身子从浴缸里跑了出去
was when you ran out of a hot tub naked?
连句道别也没有--只有我刚跑出浴缸的光溜溜的屁♥股♥
No goodbye -- just my bare ass running out of the water!
我错过了去了解他的机会
I missed my chance to get to know him,
直到现在我还是每天都很后悔
and I regret it every day!
非得在今天
Oh, not today!
我为了今天准备了整整七十年了!
I've been planning this for 70 years!
往前走 乔安妮!往前走!
Go, Joanne! Go!
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我正在合计着那个摩登家庭
I'm just thinking about that robot housekeeper
里面的机器人管家
from "The Jetsons".
你觉得罗西想在那吗?
Do you think Rosie wanted to be there?
姥姥跟我说了领带的事 谢谢你
Grandma told me about the tie. Thank you.
没什么大不了的
Oh, it's no big deal.
你那么紧张怕把它丢了
You were just so stressed about losing it,
我当时反正也在商场
and I was at the mall anyway,
帮特伦特挑工装裤呢
trying to help Trent find flattering overalls.
找了好一会儿
It took a while.
很抱歉我刚才表现的很混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry I was a jerk earlier.
我当时也挺混♥蛋♥的
I was a jerk, too.
当埃文叫我当他的遗嘱执行人的时候
When Evan asked me to be his will person,
我不知道我就是个凑数的
I didn't know I was just a placeholder.
我当时觉着
It was just cool
能终于当一次大哥挺酷的
thinking I could be the big brother for once.
你是一个很好的大哥
You're a great big brother.
你帮我换了领带还没告诉我
You replaced that tie without even telling me.
当你本命年诸事不顺的时候
When you're having a bad year,
你只需要等待好事发生
sometimes, you just need good stuff to happen.
相信我--我懂你的
Trust me -- I know.
这本命年真糟心
This bad-luck year sucks.
告诉你个秘密呀
Want to know a secret?
"本命年"这事儿
This "Year of the bad luck" Thing?
其实就是青春期
It's just puberty.
事情会变得很糟糕而且也不会只持续一年
And it gets worse and lasts way longer than a year.
我的天哪
Oh, no.
至少我们能一起经历
At least we're in it together.
埃默里 问你个关于我遗嘱的小问题
Emery, quick question for my will.
你想让谁继承我的
Who do you want to get my half
一半的黄家侦探所
of the Huang Boys' Detective Agency?
- 祝贺你 - 谢谢
-Congratulations! -Thank you so much.
你之前真以为我快病危了吗?
Did you really think I was dying?
曾经有那么一会儿
For a minute.
之前我们家里没人在九十岁之前去世
No one in our family has died before 90.
除了席曾伯父
Except Great-Uncle Xi,
而且那纯怨他自己抽烟玩跑酷
and that was his own fault -- for smoking and doing parkour.
他没看清他自己
He never knew his limits.
你今年圣诞节想来我们家过吗?
Would you like to come to our house for Christmas this year?
如果你愿意的话
if you'd like.
奥兰多最近会有一场硬式摇滚
There's a nice Hard Rock in Orlando.
我确实喜欢听硬式摇滚
I do like Hard Rocks.
我们可以在大吉他前面合影
We could take a picture in front of the big guitar!
我正好刚买♥♥了新相机
I just got a new camera! Oh!
你跟我一样不自在吗?
Are you as uncomfortable as I am?
我一辈子都没这么不自在过
Never been more uncomfortable in my whole life.
没人需要这个
Nobody wants this.
我们真的不需要
We really don't.
见到你很开心
Well, nice to see you.
我会继续通过你妈妈关心你
I'll continue to keep tabs on you through your mother.
太好了 我也会的
Great. I'll do the same.
杰西卡
Jessica.
如果有一天我真的去世了你要记得
When the time does come, just know --
我所有的事情都处理的很好
all my affairs are in order.
不会让你有麻烦的
It won't be a hassle for you.
谢谢爸爸
Thank you.
现在还没到五点 没关系的
It's before 5:00. It's fine.
路易斯 我不敢相信你刚才那样了
I can't believe you did that, Louis.
你知道我有多少次想告诉你你妈妈快去世了吗?
You know how many times I wanted to tell you your mother's dying?
我知道 我感觉糟透了
I know. I feel terrible.
有可能我还在纠结跟我爸爸的关系
It's possible I'm working through stuff with my own dad.
确实
Yes.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你怎么能跟你♥爸♥爸关系不那么亲密也觉得没关系呢
How can you be okay not being close to your dad?
我只是学着去习惯
I just learned to appreciate our relationship
我们亲情本来的样子
for what it is.
可能我没做到你说的那样
I guess I never got there.
我还是有很多的遗憾
I still have a lot of regrets.
至少你不是一个人
Well, you don't have to feel alone.
你想找人聊聊的时候总有人陪你的
You always have someone you can talk to.
我不确定 邢女士
I don't know, Madame Xing.
我总觉着如果他有机会
I just feel like if he'd gotten the chance
来看我即兴表演 我们可能会更亲密些
to see me do improv, it would have brought us closer.
我知道达纳·卡维
Sure, yeah, I'm familiar with Dana Carvey.
他真是个天才
He's a genius.
埃文你竟然还活着!
Evan! You're still upright!
你们这些人还真喜欢金枪鱼呀
You guys love your tuna.
丽萨我不是要死了
I'm not dying, Lisa.
告诉大家--不用再送焗饭了
Please tell everyone -- no more casseroles.
谢谢啦!
Thank youuuuuuu!
这简直是个奇迹!
It's a miracle!
1982年 休斯顿
这周在蒙特卡洛
In Monte Carlo this week,
摩洛哥长达二十几年的王妃
Princess Grace of Monaco --
格蕾丝·凯利
this quarter of a century and more --
不幸逝世
died tragically...
只能说英文
Hey, hey. English only.
格蕾丝王妃会想要这样的
It's what Princess Grace would have wanted.
我好喜欢"格蕾丝"这个名字
I love the name "Grace".
很适合我的一个英文名
It would be a good English name for me.
你永远不会有英文名的
You're never getting an English name.
或者穿迷你裙
Or wearing miniskirts.
那是总统夫人南希·里根
Ooh! There's Nancy Reagan.
和戴安娜王妃
And Princess Diana.
等有一天你死了 我就要改名
One day, when you're gone, I'm gonna change my name
然后举♥行♥一个最美的婚礼
and have a beautiful wedding.
这个婚礼将会受到格蕾丝王妃葬礼的启发
And it's gonna be inspired by Princess Grace's funeral
因为它如此美好又悲情 简直就像我的一生
because it is beautiful and tragic, like my life.
那是罗杰·摩尔!
Ooh! Roger Moore!
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表