剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Watch.
- 哇哦 还真是呢 - 是的呀
- Wow. it worked. - yeah!
你跟埃迪也一样
And it'll work for you and Eddie, too.
你一直对他都太温和了 路弟
You've been too soft on that boy, Lou.
我不确定呢
I don't know.
我像埃迪这么大的时候我爸就对我很严厉
My dad was extremely tough on me when I was Eddie's age,
所以我跟他关系一直都不好
And our relationship never recovered.
我跟埃迪不一样 我们是朋友
Eddie and I aren't like that. We're friends.
所以呢 你♥爸♥可能不是你最好的朋友
Okay, so maybe your dad wasn't your best friend,
但是你不也好好长大了吗
But look how you turned out.
你成功地成为了一个有家有室的
You're a very successful small-business owner
生意人
With your own home, great family.
想要儿子成为一个有责任的成年人
Fathers can't be friends with their sons.
父亲就不能做儿子的朋友
Not if they want them to grow up to be responsible adults.
那我该怎么办呢?
So, what do I do?
你得像一头愤怒的领头象一样
Well, you have to be the angry bull elephant.
没有规矩不成方圆
Only discipline can bring the herd back together.
干嘛
What's going on?
我们在图书馆
We did some research at the library
研究了下你的关颖珊假冒者理论
On your kwan-impostor theory.
好吧 我只是...
Okay, look, I was just...
你的理论是对的!
And you were absolutely right!
埃默里 帮她补补课吧
Emery, let's bring her up to speed.
关颖珊是以15个完美六分
Michelle kwan wins the 1998 world championships
拿下的98年世锦赛冠军
With 15 perfect 6.0s,
甚至有个裁判都被感动哭了
Leaving one judge in tears.
她是冬奥会
She's the favorite for the gold
最受瞩目的金牌得主
medal in the winter Olympics?
然后事情就变得蹊跷了
Then things start getting fishy.
其他运动员都是从大阪入境日本的
She arrives in Japan but processes through Tokyo
但她却是从东京入境的
Instead of Osaka with all the other athletes.
是啊 真是 真是有点怪
Right, yeah. that's ... that's weird.
没人在奥♥运♥村见过她
Nobody sees Michelle kwan at the olympic village
因为... 听好了 ... 她没在那住
Because ... get this ... she's staying "off site."
接着 她还缺席了开幕式
Next, she misses the opening ceremony.
她努力了一辈子就想要进奥♥运♥会
She works her whole life to get to the olympics
却缺席了开幕式?
And then doesn't go to the opening ceremony?
这不合理
It doesn't add up.
事实上 还真不合理
No, it doesn't, actually.
赛前一晚 没人见过关颖珊
The night before the event, nobody sees Michelle Kwan.
那么塔拉·利平斯基在哪里呢?
Where's Tara Lipinski, on the other hand?
在床上睡够八个小时?
In bed getting a full eight hours?
在和韦恩·格雷茨基和其他加拿大冰球队
With Wayne Gretzky and the canadian ice hokey team
吃冰淇淋!
eating ice cream!
就好像她知道自己稳赢一样
Like she knew she couldn't lose.
而且关颖珊在早上九点半
And Michelle Kwan was photographed at her hotel
在宾馆被拍到了
at 9:30 a.m.,
十五分钟后她就出现在奥林匹克赛场上
15 minutes before she was seen at the olympic arena --
相距三十四英里呢
A distance of 34 miles.
所以呢?
So?
所以 我刚从这里
So, I just drove from here
以最快的速度开到海洋世界
To the sea world parking lot as fast as I could.
恰好三十四公里
It's exactly 34 miles.
我花的时间可不只十五分钟
It took me way longer than 15 minutes,
红灯我可都没停
And I didn't even stop for red lights.
把"塔拉·利平斯基"重新排序
Rearrange the letters in "tara lipinski,"
结果是什么什么?
And what do you get?
狼蛛接吻!
Tarantula kiss!
溜冰场?
Rink alias?!
就好像她挑战咱们抓她一样
It's like she's daring us to catch her.
关颖珊真的是被冒名顶替了
Michelle kwan really was replaced by an imposter.
不幸的是 这只是理论
Unfortunately, it's just a theory.
没人知道确切的真♥相♥
Nobody knows for sure.
事实上 我认识有人可能知道
Actually, I know someone who might.
很多年以前 我给
I used to do makeup for
百老汇滑冰版的"猫"做化妆
The broadway on ice production of "cats" years ago,
那里有一个滑冰者知道
And there is one figure skater who knows
这个圈子里所有人的所有事情
Everything that goes on with everyone in that world.
如果在日本长野有蹊跷
If something fishy happened in nagano,
她会知道的
She'll know about it.
好吧 现在十点半了
Okey, so it's 10:30 now.
我想咱们先去户外商场逛一个小时
I figure we head to the outdoor mall for an hour or so
然后骑着自行车从
And then ride our bikes from the
"大狗"打折店去女装店买♥♥衣服
Big Dog outlet to the Wet Seal.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
咱们把她偷走
We steal her.
- 谁? - 她 橱窗里的女孩
- Who? - her. the girl from the window.
那个人形模特?
The mannequin?
另一天晚上我突然想到了
It hit me the other night.
如果这几天她一直准备去的地方
What if the place she's been getting ready to go
是我家呢?
All this time is my house?
我不知道 戴夫
I don't know, dave.
这应该算 入室抢劫了吧
That's, like, breaking and entering.
所以呢? 会很有意思的
So? it'll be fun!
你说过你想要个这样的女孩的
You said you'd love to have a girl like her.
记得吗? 你说过的
Remember? you said it.
来吧 埃迪 说你会帮我
Come on, Eddie. say you'll help me.
来吧 说出来
Come on. say it.
- 我不知道 - 说出来!
- I don't know. - Say it!
好吧 听上去是挺好玩的
Uh, sure. sounds like fun.
真棒
Great.
现在咱们听点嗨歌♥来给自己鼓鼓劲
Now let's listen to a little gwar to pump ourselves up.
纪律会让兽群回归秩序
Discipline will bring the herd back together.
这样不好 戴夫 我的父母睡了
Not cool, Dave. my parents are asleep.
埃迪 你可能现在稍稍比我高一点
Eddie, you may be taller than me now, slightly,
但我还是你的爸爸
But I am still your father.
而且你出去的时候
And when you go out,
我要知道你去了哪里
I want to know where you're going,
和谁去的 什么时候回来
Who you're with, and when you'll be back.
不能再为所欲为
No more doing whatever you want,
也不能顶嘴了
And no more talking back, either.
不然 你就哪也去不了了
Otherwise, you won't be going anywhere.
你明白了吗?
Do we understand each other?
去你的!
Screw...you!
行了 埃迪 你被禁足了
That's it, Eddie. you're grounded!
- 我觉得我该走了 - 好主意
- I think I'm gonna go. - Good idea.
我不知道你最近是怎么了
I don't know what's gotten into you lately,
但是这种行为该停止了
But this behavior stops now.
我以为咱们能像朋友一样一起经历这个
I thought we could get through this as friends,
但很明显 我错了
But clearly I was wrong.
所以从现在开始 咱们要严格的来了
So from now on, we do things the hard way.
不许看电视 不许玩游戏
No more TV. No more video games!
谢了 爸
Thanks, dad.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?!
我在拥抱你
I'm hugging you.
为什么?
Why?
我知道如果我那样顶嘴
I knew that if I talked back to you like that,
你肯定会很震惊 然后禁足我
You'd be so shocked you'd ground me,
我就不用去帮助戴夫去偷那个性感的人形模特了
And I wouldn't have to help Dave steal that sexy mannequin.
帮助戴夫干什么?
Help Dave do what?
是他要偷过来的 简直是疯了
It was his idea to steal it, and it's crazy.
我不想这么干
I didn't want to do it.
但是我不知道怎么跟他说
But i-i didn't know how to tell him.
他最近... 情绪很紧张
He's been... intense lately.
你想看个很酷的东西吗?
Hey, you want to see something cool?
好啊
Sure.
我要用棒球棒打爆
I'm gonna bust open this stretch armstrong
这个橡皮人
With a baseball bat.
嗯...
Um...
你才没爹呢!
No, you don't have a dad!
所以 你不是青春期的小象
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表