剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
然后我就问"煎饼里有乳制品吗?"
So then I asked, "Is there dairy in the beignets?"
然后那人说...
And the guy says...
我妈妈要来看我
My mom is coming to visit.
费伊要来?
Whoa. Fay's coming?
下周
Next week. Hmm.
路易斯和杰西卡来之前她打电♥话♥过来了
She called before Louis and Jessica came over.
她想帮我准备准备生宝宝的事
She wants to help me get ready for the baby.
不过你不是要和杰西卡
Yeah, but I thought that you and Jessica
去在<幸运之轮>赢来的
were gonna go on that Best Friends cruise
姐妹淘邮轮之旅吗
that you won on "Wheel of Fortune."
对不起 杰西卡 我去不了了
I'm sorry, Jessica. I can't go.
很好 我也去不成的
Good. I can't go, either.
去美丽的科苏梅尔岛?为什么不去了?
To beautiful Cozumel? Why not?
我在晚间新闻里看到
I saw on the nightly news that every year,
每年都会有一个女人从邮轮掉到海里去
one woman falls off a cruise ship.
现在才一月
It's only January.
如果我上了邮轮 有人把我推下去
If I went out there and somebody pushed me over,
当我在掉到海里死之前
as I was falling to my death,
我就会想"都怪我自己
I would be thinking, "This is all my fault.
我知道一月份来不安全的"
I knew it was January."
我很高兴你能留下来陪我
I am so glad you're gonna be here.
你能帮我应付我妈
I could use your help with my mom.
她还是老把我当小孩看
She still treats me like a teenager.
控制欲超强
She is very controlling.
我也很有控制欲
Well, I am also controlling.
我喜欢掌控一切
I love control.
把水递过来
Pass the water.
掌控
Control.
没错
Exactly.
有你帮着我
So, with you on my side,
我就最终能通过你... 获得掌控权
I'll finally have control... through you.
我觉得你们俩一起对付费伊
I think that is a dynamite plan,
这个计划屌♥炸了
the two of you taking on Fay together.
既然如此
Building off that,
要不我和路易斯一起去坐邮轮吧
maybe Louis and I could go on that cruise.
因为票会过期的 对吧?
I mean, it expires, right?
我们可不想白白浪费了
We don't want to lose it.
节日过后餐馆都没什么人来
It is slow at the restaurant after the holidays.
一月一般是大家骗自己
January's when people lie to themselves
要保持身材的时候
about getting in shape.
好极了 这主意不错
Great. Sounds like a plan.
当然 我每天晚上都会打电♥话♥给你
And of course, I'll call you every night
说"我爱你"
to say, "I love you."
我也会每天晚上打电♥话♥给你...
And I will also call you every night...
从船上打电♥话♥过来很贵的
Ship-to-shore calls cost a fortune.
如果你真的爱我的话 就免了吧
If you truly love me, don't call.
好的
Okay.
初来乍到
第4季 第11集
是这样的 我妈11:40来我家
Okay, my mom will get to my house at 11:40.
你11:45过来
You come over at 11:45.
你来的时候她已经待了五分钟
She'll have been there for five minutes,
你正好赶上我们吵架
so you'll walk in mid-fight.
主题一般是我如何错误地待产了
It'll be something about how I'm not being pregnant right.
你就站在我这边
Just take my side,
然后强烈建议我妈去睡个午觉
and then strongly suggest my mom take a nap.
我就说她一路从盐湖城过来...
I'll just say she looks tired from her travels...
看起来很疲惫什么什么的
a long way from Salt Lake City, blah, blah, blah.
她从斯科茨代尔来 不过你那么说就行
She's from Scottsdale, but, yeah, that's fine.
还有 既然马文已经走了
Oh, also, since Marvin's gone,
你能陪我一起去上育儿班吗?
will you come with me to this parenting class I signed up for?
我能不用真名吗?
Can I use a fake name in the class?
就是为了好玩
Just for fun, you know?
我一直想给自己取名叫"辛西娅 麦考米克"
I've always wanted to try the name "Cynthia McCormick."
蜜儿 上次屋主委员会重新给消防栓喷漆
Honey, here are the red paint swatches
的红颜料色卡我给你拿来了
from when the HOA repainted that fire hydrant.
谢谢
Thank you.
这么多颜色!
Ooh, so many shades!
你打算画什么?
So, what are you painting?
你知道吗? 大多数人
You know how most people
通过不同颜色来指定孩子的性别
assign gender to their babies through color?
就是他们根据孩子的性别把婴儿房♥
You know, how they paint their nursery pink or blue
刷成粉色或者蓝色
based on the baby's sex?
我想给我们的婴儿房♥
I want to do our nursery
刷一个中性的颜色...
in a gender-neutral color...
红色
Red.
红色? 不行 撒旦出生的时候就是红色的
Red? No. Satan was a red baby.
撒旦?
Satan?
魔鬼路西法
The Devil. Lucifer.
堕落天使 那个怪物
Beelzebub. The Beast.
不 我知道撒旦是谁
Yeah, no, I know who Satan is.
我只是不觉得红色会...召唤他
I just don't think red is gonna...summon him.
你不这么认为 但是你也说不准
You don't think, but you don't know
因为没有人敢冒这个险
because no one's been crazy enough to take the chance.
求你别把那个黑暗之王
Please do not bring the Shadow King
带到我们的街道上
into this neighborhood.
蜻蜓没有蜇针啊
Dragonflies don't have stingers.
我不是被蜇的
I didn't get stung.
我那时在我们家的车道上
I was in the driveway
一个蜻蜓落在我身上 把卵下在我胳膊上了
when a dragonfly landed on me and injected its eggs in my arm.
新来了一个转校生 超正的
There's a new transfer student, and she's cute.
学校这么大
This school is huge.
你不可能这里每个女生都认识的
There's no way you can know every girl that goes here.
我当然可以 不然我在这儿干嘛?
Of course I can. What else am I doing?
看 她就在那儿
Look. She's right there.
看起来她需要点帮助
Looks like she needs assistance.
还没准备好喜当爹
I'm not ready to be a dad.
你好 我叫凯伦
Hi. I'm Karen.
你能带我去班上吗? 我是新来的
Could you show me to my class? I'm new.
没问题
Tight.
我叫埃迪
I'm Eddie.
我还会告诉你哪个卫生间比较好
I'll show you where the good bathroom is, too.
里面所有的涂鸦都很正能量
All the graffiti is really positive.
我们不是说好那个卫生间要保密的吗?
Did we not agree to keep that restroom a secret?
我来晚了
I'm late.
因为无论杂♥志♥上写的是什么
'Cause if you read it in a magazine,
都一定是对的 不是吗?!
it has to be true, right?!
我才不管你在福布斯杂♥志♥上看到什么了呢
Well, I don't care what you read about in Forbes,
我就要给我的宝宝喂母乳!
I am breast-feeding my baby!
杰西卡 见到你太高兴了
Jessica, what a pleasant surprise.
我妈妈六分钟前... 刚来
My mom just got here... six minutes ago.
你觉得你的身体
So, you think your body,
就是你用来产生尿液的身体
the same body that produces urine,
能比科学家在实验室里研究出来的营养还要好?
can naturally produce nutrition better than scientists in a lab?
我不觉得
I don't think so.
母乳喂养既省钱又有效率
Breast-feeding is efficient and economical.
首先它免费
All the food is free,
除此之外你不用浪费油钱
plus you don't have to waste gas
开车去商店买♥♥吃的
driving to the store because the store,
因为你就是商店本店... 还有两家
it's right there on you... two locations.
谢谢你 杰西卡
Thank you, Jessica.
妈妈 这是我邻居
Mom, this is my neighbor
也是我跟你说的我最好的朋友
and best friend I was telling you about.
- 你好 很高兴... - 很高兴认识你
- Hello, nice to meet... - Nice to meet you.
你看起来很疲惫
You look weary.
你应该睡个午觉了
You should consider taking a nap.
我想我是有点累了
Well, I guess I am tired
因为一直在找蜜儿把水杯放哪里了
from searching for where Honey keeps her water glasses.
我想我会去躺一会
Maybe I will go lie down.
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
你一下就把问题解决了
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表