剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Jennifer Hong said as she lit her cigarillo,
"但我会不眠不休 直到我找出
"But I will not sleep until I find out
是谁用那把刀 捅进了那个脑子"
who used that knife to stab that brain."
第一章还算合理
Chapter one still holds up.
讨好你的老婆是为了什么?
What's the deal with impressing your wife?
你看着像个丑女人
You look like an ugly woman.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
希望你写了好多东西
Hope you get a lot of writing done.
外行才相信希望
Hope is for amateurs.
而现在 故事继续
And now, the story continues.
妈的 写作怎么这么难?
Damn it. Why is writing so hard?
奶奶那屋... 传出了奇怪的声音
There's a...weird sound coming from Grandma's room.
如果是那种低声的叹气转变成
If it's a low moan that turns
急速的大笑 那算是正常的
into a rapid gurgle, that's normal.
我什么都没听到
I don't hear anything.
我邀请你们进来
I invite you to come inside.
真是没有礼貌啊
你听到那个声音了吗?
Did you hear that voice?
什么声音
那个男人的声音
That man's voice.
这儿没有男人吶
你也听到声音了 对吧?
You heard the voice though, right?
可能只是她在打哈欠
It was probably just her yawning.
她打哈欠的声音很男人
She has a very mannish yawn.
戴夫-- 神经质歌♥迷 厉害
Dave-- Juggalo. Badass.
特伦特-- 死囚 牛逼
Trent -- death-row inmate. Badass.
我和沃尔特--
Me and Walter --
电影"星期五"里的克雷格和大烟
Craig and Smokey from "Friday."
超强的
Badass.
表明你的身份
Explain yourself.
我是"王子"普林斯·内尔森 而且每年一次
I'm Prince, and this is the one time of year
我可以穿低胸装的时候
I can wear a plunging neckline.
布莱恩 你就坐在我后面吧
Just sit behind us, Brian.
这个白♥痴♥会搞砸我们进去的机会的
This fool's gonna mess up our shot at getting in.
我的天啊! 真可爱!
Oh, my God! So cute!
怎么了? 那小女孩是小美人鱼
What? Baby girl was Ariel.
我只是在分享我的喜悦
I was just sharing my joy.
别表现出来
Don't react.
在心里 你可以说"喔"
On the inside, you can be like, "Ooh,"
但是在外表 你得是...
but on the outside, be like...
好吧 我保证我不会--
Okay. I promise I won't --
噢不!
Oh, no!
是皮卡丘啊!
It's a Pikachu!
去他的吧 反正咱们也进不去那个派对
Screw this. We're never gonna get into this party anyway.
我要开始享受我的万圣节
I'm gonna enjoy my Halloween.
嘿小孩子 你触动了我的内心
Hey, little man. You touched my heart.
埃文 第一个顾客!
Evan, first customers!
埃文?
Evan?
噢 他们的服装-- 我都不认识
Oh, their costumes -- I have no idea.
不给糖就捣乱!
Trick or treat!
多可爱的 嗯...
Oh, what a lovely, uh...
皮条客和妓♥女♥?
pimp and hoe?
我儿子是威力旺卡 我没穿戏服
My son is Willy Wonka and I'm not in costume.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
他都没有打开他的科斯坦萨服装
He hasn't even opened his Costanza costume.
他在哪呢?
Where is he?
他去黛德丽那里了
He went to Deidre's.
路易斯!
Ah! Louis!
过来吧你个小坏蛋
Get in here, you slut.
嘿黛德丽 嗯 你看见...
Hey, Deidre. Uh, have you seen...
你干嘛呢? 你为什么在吧台后面?
What are you doing? Why are you behind the bar?
这是我的服装 我是"鸡尾酒"里的阿汤哥
It's my costume. I'm Tom Cruise from "Cocktail."
有一个人扮成阿汤哥在"乖仔也疯狂"里的样子
There's a guy here dressed as Tom Cruise from "Risky Business"
因为我吸引了好多注意力 恨死我了
who hates the attention I'm getting.
我以为咱们要一起给糖果
I thought we were supposed to hand out candy together.
我觉得我--
Well, I thought I --
你都不该来这
You shouldn't even be here.
这个派对少♥儿♥不♥宜♥
This party is not age-appropriate.
在我被迫社交之前赶紧离开
Now, let's go before I get trapped in a conversation.
路易斯 嘿 我刚从特立尼达和多巴哥岛回来
Louis, hey. Just got back from Trinidad and Tobago.
嗯 挺好的 该走了
Well, that's nice. Gotta go.
很不幸 假期不能
Unfortunately, a vacation doesn't solve
解决所有问题 你知道吧
all your problems, you know.
莎拉和我之间还有矛盾...
Sarah and I are still having issues...
我们在努力更多交流...
We're working at being better at communication...
... 他们我都好爱啊
... just love them both so much.
这么快就走了?
Leaving so soon?
不知道你在开心什么
I don't know what you're so happy about,
因为"雷霆壮志"阿汤哥刚进来
'cause "Days of Thunder" Tom Cruise just walked in.
嘿 你们去派对吗?
Hey, guys. You going to that party?
会去的
Eventually.
你们没被邀请
You didn't get invited.
- 当然没有 - 祝你好运了
- Hell no. - Well, good luck.
我要去我自己的派对
I'm heading to my own party.
女子垒球队举办的
The girls' softball team is throwing it.
女子足球队回去 还有女子排球队
Girls' soccer will be there, girls' volleyball,
还有初级女商人联盟--
the Junior Business Women League --
我能去吗?
Can I come?
嗯...
Uh...
- 当然可以 - 那个派对有多远?
- Sure. - How far is this party?
穿这个高跟鞋走路很有挑战的
It's hard to walk in these heels.
你知道什么更有挑战性吗? 小爷我
You know what's harder than that? Me.
你知道比你更有挑战性的是谁吗? 大爷我
You know what's harder than you? Me.
别忘了我啊 我也很厉害的
Don't forget about me. I'm also still hard.
你让一切看着都那么简单 你个漂亮混♥蛋♥
You make it look so easy, you beautiful jerk.
对于咱们在奶奶屋子里听到的奇怪声音
I have a theory about the weird voice
我有个理论
we heard in Grandma's room.
我也有 你奶奶很怪
Me, too. Your grandma is weird.
怎么? 她把煮熟的鸡蛋放钱包里
What? She keeps hard-boiled eggs in her purse.
这个更奇怪
This is way more strange.
而且还是万圣节晚上
And it's Halloween night,
所以只有一种解释了
so there can only be one explanation.
那就是奶奶被鬼上身了
Grandma's possessed.
这就是我讨厌万圣节的原因
See, this is why I hate Halloween.
每个人的脑洞都开到外太空去了
Everyone's imagination runs wild.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我的本命年把妖魔鬼怪招到家里来了
My bad luck year has invited evil into this house.
路易斯怎么没在家给那些"万圣节乞丐"发糖?
Why isn't Louis answering the door for those candy-beggars?
路易斯!
Louis!
可能奶奶对他做了什么
Grandma probably did something to him.
他肯定被困在电视里了
I bet he's stuck in the TV!
他怎么塞得进电视呢?
How could he fit in the TV?
搞什么?
What in the world?
把珍妮交出来
Bring us Jenny.
我们必须带珍妮走
We must have Jenny.
再见
这些人是谁?
Who are these people?
没有人
我们应该跟着她
We should follow her.
对 没错
Yes, we should.
这可能对我的小说有帮助
It might help me with my novel.
- 妈 - 我需要来个情节转折
- Mom. - I need a plot twist,
被鬼上身的老奶奶角色实在是再合适不过了
and a possessed grandma character would be perfect.
我一点也不觉得内疚
I don't feel bad.
哎 慢着 给路易斯再表演一次
Oh, wait. Do it again for Louis.
宝宝 我把你肚子搞大了吗?
Am I making you pregnant, baby?
呵呵 好好笑 好了 晚安
Ha-haa. Fun. Well, goodnight.
哎 来帮我们调解调解起名字争端
Hey, settle a small dispute for us about baby names.
我的祖先是凯尔特人
So, my ancestors are Celtic,
马文那边则是拉脱维亚血统...
and Marvin's people are from Latvia...
很聪明 很有趣 很恐怖 很出人意表...
It's smart, it's funny, it's scary, it's surprising...
他们刚开始五分钟
and they killed off Drew Barrymore
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表