剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
said it was his safety patrol responsibility
是他身为安全巡查员的职责
to put it on their radar.
现在他们想要我们终止音乐剧
Now they're trying to stop it --
说是公然侵犯原作版权
something about a blatant disregard of copyright law.
特伦特有点失控了 他还要把我们一起拉下水
Trent's out of control, and he's taking us down with him.
我们得告诉他和其他这些坏人
We have to show him and the rest of these doubters
我们不听他们的
that we don't play by his rules.
我们要怎么做呢?
What are we gonna do?
我跟你说我们要怎么做
I'll tell you what we're gonna do --
明天 我们都穿拖鞋上学
Tomorrow, we all wear slides to school.
就这么定了
This is happening!
好的 就跟着感觉走
Okay, so this will just be a free flow of ideas.
灵感引导下
We'll see where inspiration leads,
作者照片也就出来了
We'll let the author photo come to us.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
埃迪呀埃迪
Eddie, Eddie, Eddie...
红头发的 你打算怎么着 把我们都记小本本上啊?
Whatcha gonna do, red, write us all up?
- 你什么意思啊? - 哥们儿,让他看看你们的鞋
-What do you mean? -Come on, guys, show the man your feet.
- 什么鬼? - 哥们儿对不住了
-What the hell? -Sorry, man.
我们要是惹了什么麻烦就不能再参加社团活动了
If we get in trouble, we can't do our school activities.
我要是被留堂了就得错过排练了
If I get detention, I'll have to miss rehearsal,
我要是错过了排练
And if I miss rehearsal,
我的角色就被我的替补抢了
My understudy gets my part.
你好啊伊莱
Hey, Eli.
他最多算个中等
He's mediocre at best.
对不住了埃迪 我们都是乖宝宝
Sorry, Eddie. I guess we are good boys.
周六留堂?
Saturday detention?
至少你周日还空着呢
At least you'll still have Sunday free
可以去看看海豚净化一下你的心灵
to cheer on the dolphins and pray for your soul.
周六来学校感觉挺怪的
Weird to be at school on a Saturday.
你觉着自动售货机
Do you think they still
周六还能不能用啊
have the vending machines plugged in?
要是人家警告你之后你不♥穿♥拖鞋
If you had stopped wearing open-toed shoes
你现在就不会在这了
when you were warned, you wouldn't be here.
我不打算告诉你妈妈你被留堂了
I'm not telling your mom about this.
因为她的书她已经够紧张的了
She's stressed enough about her book as it is.
我得跟其他违反纪律的人一起进去了
Well, I better get in there with the other delinquents.
你知道为什么像你这样的人常常搞破坏么?
You know why guys like you knock everything?
因为你们内心有深深的害怕不安
It's because you're afraid.
谁说我害怕了?
Who said I was afraid?
这是<早餐俱乐部>里面的台词
It's a quote from "The Breakfast Club" --
是我爱上的第一部美国电影
first American movie I fell in love with.
我迷上的第一个美国电影是<终极傻瓜>
The first movie i fell in love with was "A Goofy Movie."
当我知道他儿子觉着他丢脸的时候
Broke my heart when goofy found out
我心都碎了
his son was embarrased by him
你是因为什么被留堂了
So, what are you in for?
穿拖鞋 两次
Wearing slides. twice.
我们因为玩沙包被逮住了
We got busted for sacking.
他们把我们的沙包什么的全没收了
They took our hacky sacks and everything.
玩沙包妨碍到谁了?
Like, when did hacky sacks ever hurt anybody?
听好了小混♥蛋♥们
All right, listen up, buttholes.
对我来说 周六在哪都比在这强
Personally, I'd rather be anywhere else on a saturday,
但我得挣钱供我在大溪地的分时租赁别♥墅♥
But my timeshare in Tallahassee isn't gonna pay for itself.
有几个要求--不许吃东西
Here are the rules -- no eating.
但是你在吃东西啊
But you're eating.
- 跑圈去 - 但是我们在留堂啊
-Run laps. -But this is detention.
我刚说什么来着?!
What did I say?!
不许吃东西 不许讲话 不许睡觉
No eating, no talking, no sleeping.
就这些
Okay, that's it.
你怎么看?
All right, w-what do you think?
我们每人挑十张最喜欢的?
Should we each pick ten favorites?
你挑吧 我全都不喜欢
You can. I hate them all.
什么? 杰西卡 这些照片都很棒
What? Jessica, these are great.
我的笑容不行
My smile is off.
它无法展现那种
It doesn't exude the quiet confidence
像斯蒂芬·金或者丹尼尔·斯蒂尔般的自信
of a Stephen King or a Danielle Steel.
这张怎么样?
What about this one?
这张 在这呢
No, here. yes.
你从橱柜里向外看的这张
The one where you're peeking out from the closet.
你看起来漂亮极了
You look so pretty.
我当然漂亮了 老天爷赏饭吃
Well, of course I look pretty. That's a given,
但是这些照片都不行
But none of these are good enough.
我只能用这张旧照片
I'm just gonna have to use this old picture.
这照片看起来简直就是
Now, tell me that picture doesn't scream
专业作家
"professional author."
这确实是专业作家
It does scream "professional author"...
因为这是谭恩美
Because this is Amy Tan.
谭恩美 美籍华裔作家
我知道
I know.
我觉着我的出版人可能会说
I thought my publisher might go,
天哪这照片看起来好像是谭恩美
"oh, this looks a lot like Amy Tan,"
但是他又不敢声张
But then be too nervous to say anything.
没有任何恶意的讲,要是蜜儿没能成功拍出好看的照片
Respectfully, if it didn't work out with Honey,
你们可能得换一个拍照思路
You might want to go in a different direction.
又有谁能比杰西卡生出来的两个孩子
who better to capture the real Jessica Huang
更能捕捉到她真实的一面呢?
than two people who came out of Jessica Huang?
这些都太模糊了
Oh, these are all blurry.
我一激动就手抖
My hands shake when I get excited.
这些真差劲
These are terrible.
没必要现在就决定 我们等你的消息哦
No need to decide right now! we'll wait to hear from you.
不着急 你好好琢磨琢磨
You sleep on it. Tak your time.
- 留堂可不可怕? - 你是不是得自己做刀防身?
-How bad was detention? -Did you have to make a shiv?
你们要是没放我鸽子你们就知道了
You would know if you didn't bail on me.
我们都道歉了
Hey, we apologized in the moment.
对不起
Sorry.
即便女教练不让睡觉你还顶风作案
Hey. Pretty cool how you slept through detention
你挺棒的
even though the lady coach said not to.
谢谢
Thanks.
倒不是吹牛
Not to brag or whatever, but...
但我在哪都能睡着
I can fall asleep anywhere.
你想跟我们一起吃午饭吗?
You want to eat lunch with us?
当然了
Yeah. Cool.
拜拜了乖宝宝们
See you good boys later.
我为什么觉着特别高兴呢?
Why do I suddenly feel much happier?
- 因为你出校门了 - 太棒了
-It's 'cause you're off campus, bro. This is amazing!
我们每天都在午饭都在这的餐厅吃墨西哥玉米卷
Every day at lunch, we get tacos at Taco Fiesta.
这餐厅名字叫墨西哥狂欢
That means "Taco Party" in English.
所以你们根本都
So, you guys don't even, like,
不在意食堂每天做什么饭
care what the cafeteria's serving!
食堂是什么
What's a cafeteria?
走吧
Let's roll.
我必须得把这事告诉你
Okay, I need to get this off my chest.
埃迪被留堂了
Eddie got detention.
我知道你忙 本来不想告诉你
I didn't want to tell you because I know you've been busy,
但我实在受不了了
But it's been eating at me.
别现在说 我正集中精力写作呢
Not now, I'm in the zone.
好的!
Great!
所以理论上讲我们已经讨论过这事了
So technically, we talked about it.
说出秘密的感觉太好了
Whew! I feel so unburdened.
我们合作的真好
Good parenting, good partnership.
那个啥,我有点饿了
Okay, so, uh, I'm a little hungry,
我准备用微波炉做个豆子卷饼
So I'm gonna go microwave a bean burrito.
它本来应该有两层
It was a two-pack
有人做了一层就把它送出来了
And somebody made one and threw out the directions,
所以我准备把它放微波炉里三十秒三十秒地转
So I'm gonna put it in for 30 seconds at a time
随时查看
And keep checking it.
反正你在写作呢,那...
Anyway, you're writing. you're writing, so...
我这就去...
I'm gonna...
- 你灵感如泉涌啊亲 - 有话快说 我正忙呢
- Look at you back at it. - Yes, I'm in the zone.
我也不想打扰你啦
I don't want to disturb you.
我就问问啊...
Just real quick...
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表