剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
It's just so beautiful.
晚安
Well, goodnight.
你说得对
You were right.
今年万圣节我就像个傻蛋
I act like a big goofball around this holiday.
我小时候从来没有万圣节
I didn't get to have Halloween as a kid,
所以我大概只是在弥补逝去的时光
so I guess I'm just making up for lost time.
而且你又是家里最小的孩子
And, because you're the youngest,
所以我想着你能陪我过好多个万圣节
I thought you'd be with me for another few years,
但那并不是真的你
but that's not who you are.
一个智慧的南瓜曾经说过
A wise pumpkin once said,
“做你想做 说你想说”
"Do what you wanna do, say what you wanna say."
“过你想过”
"Live how you wanna live."
“玩你想玩”
"Play how you wanna play."
谢谢你 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
加油 “酒保”汤姆克鲁斯
Cheers, "Bartender" Tom Cruise.
外边有点黑
Actually, it's kind of dark outside.
你能送我过去吗?
Could you walk me over there?
我很乐意
I'd love to.
嘿 杰瑞 我本来不想说的
Hey, Jerry. I wasn't gonna say anything,
但是我注意到你
but I noticed you, uh,
之前多给糖果了
double-dropped that candy earlier.
你在说啥?
What are you talking about?
你给了那个扮老鼠的小孩两颗杏仁糖呢
You gave that mouse kid two Almond Joys.
你多给了
You double-dropped.
我喜欢多给糖 这有错吗?
I like a double-drop. What's wrong with a double-drop?
我很惊讶你居然坚持了这么久
I'm surprised you lasted this long.
我以为只有我能坚持到最后呢
I thought I was gonna be the last man standing.
其实这对我说来很容易
Honestly, this is easy for me.
为啥?
How's that?
其实这才是正常的我
This is who I am normally.
大多数时候我都在隐藏感情
Most of the time I'm faking emotion.
万圣节对我来说很简单
Halloween isn't hard for me.
难的是一年中的其他36♥4♥天
It's the other 36♥4♥ days of the year.
因为我需要伪装自己
That's when I wear my mask.
我试着从电影跟电视里学习社交线索
I try to pick up social cues from movies and TV,
但是对你们假装我是个正常人
but it's so tough for me to fake my reactions
实在太难了
to you guys like I'm a normal person.
有时候在小溪里看到青蛙
Like, you know you you see frogs in a creek sometimes,
我超级想扔个棒球棍过去
and you just want to hit them with a baseball bat
看它们会不会跳起来
to see if they'll pop?
傻子 我最喜欢青蛙了
Sucker. Frogs are my favorite.
嘿 我是莎莉 我一直在观察你
Hey, I'm Sally. I've been watching you.
你看起来很酷
You're pretty hard.
进来吧 红头发
Get in here, Red.
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表