剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
上帝啊 这一天还是来了
Oh, my god, it's happened!
图帕克的遗体被发现了!
They found Tupac!
不是 埃迪 是你在刮胡子
No, eddie, you're...shaving.
啊 没错
Oh. yeah.
学校里有的女生开始叫我"大胡子"了
Some girls at school started calling me "cheech,"
所以我觉得是时候
So I figured it was time to --
"你可以拥有一个世界 这个世界的一切都是你的
"yours is the earth and everything that's in it.
更重要的是 孩子 你要变成顶天立地的男人了"
And, which is more, you'll be a man, my son."
拉迪亚德·吉卜林的诗
Rudyard kipling.
- 爸 你在做什... - 嘘 我正拥抱你呢
- Dad, what are you -- -shh. i'm hugging you.
为啥?
Why?
因为今天是个重要的日子
Because today is the day
你终于从一个男孩变成真正的男人了
You stop being a boy and start being a man.
坐下说
Take a lip.
在我和你妈妈发现我们怀的是个男孩时
When your mom and I found out we were having a baby boy,
你知道我做的第一件事是什么吗?
You know the first thing I did?
在车里听着詹姆斯·泰勒一边掉眼泪
Cried in the car listening to james taylor.
妈妈已经跟我说过了
Mom already told me.
不是 我开车去药店买♥♥了两样东西
No, I drove to the drugstore and bought two things --
给我自己买♥♥了一包曼妥思薄荷糖 用来庆祝
A roll of celebratory mentos for myself
还有一把吉列加大号♥旋转剃须刀 给你的
And a gillette atra plus for you.
埃迪 那把剃须刀我已经在衣柜里保管了十四年了
Eddie, i've kept that razor in my closet for 14 years
就在等你要用它的那天
Waiting for the day you would need to use it.
现在这一天终于来了!
Today is that day!
爸 看来这是我人生里的重要瞬间啊
Wow, dad, I guess this is a big moment for me.
你能和我一起见证真是太好了
I'm glad you're here for it.
我也是哦
Me, too.
我这就去拿你的旋转剃须刀
I'll go get your atra.
让这个垃圾从哪来回哪去
And, uh, let's put this where it belongs.
你打算告诉他你已经刮胡子几个月了吗
才不要 看他多开心
Nah. he's so happy.
就让他享受这一刻吧
I'm gonna let him have this.
我能拿回我们的刮胡刀吗
初来乍到
第4季 第14集
太精彩了
spectacular.
在女子花样滑冰比赛第一晚
And at the end of the first night
即将结束的时候
Of the women's figure skating event,
我们看到关颖珊选手排名第一 塔拉·利平斯基排名第二
It's michelle kwan first, tara lipinski second.
太棒了!
Ohh, yes! yes! yes!
看 孩子们 就和我一直教育你们的一样
See, boys, it's just like i'm always telling you --
如果你认真刻苦 牺牲一切
If you work hard, sacrifice everything,
连扎那么紧的揪揪辫子都好看 你不可能输的
And look good in a tight bun, you can't lose.
关颖珊就是最好的证明
Michelle kwan is the proof.
我支持塔拉·利平斯基
真的吗 妈? 你支持利平斯基?
Really, mom? lipinski?
她坚强 又美丽 渴望拿金牌
让我想起年轻的我
塔拉·利平斯基净忙着撩汉
Tara lipinski is too busy flirting with boys
还有往她的紧身衣上抹润滑油了
And wiping tater-tot grease on her leotard.
你们看她的脸
I mean, look at her face.
看着像个冠军的样子吗?
Does that look like the face of a winner to you?
不像啊
No.
妈妈说的对
Mommy's right.
利平斯基缺少自我管理
Lipinski lacks the self-discipline
所以关颖珊就拿了冠军
That's made michelle kwan a champion.
金牌非她莫属啊
The gold is as good as hers.
我们明天能翘课看她的夺冠直播吗?
Can we skip school tomorrow and watch her win in real time?
不许翘课!
No skipping school!
但是我会录像 你们回家以后就能看了
But i'll tape it, and you can watch it when you get home.
现在该上♥床♥睡觉了
Now it's bedtime.
你们需要好好休息
You need to get your rest so you can grow up
才能变得像关颖珊那样小巧又沉着
To be small and poised like michelle kwan.
我听说她每晚睡九个小时
I heard she gets nine hours a night.
动作快点现在还来得及!
If we hurry, we can make it!
十一点新闻过后
And after the Eleven o'clock News,
即将播出的是"大卫牙擦骚"
It's "the late show with david letterman"!
哈哈 终于要开始了
Ha! all right!
我可就算了
Ohh, pass.
路易斯 你就接着看那个老头还有弹钢琴的小鬼头吧
Louis, you can stay up and watch that old man
我是要去睡觉了
And his piano gremlin, but i'm going to bed.
你也是 埃迪 该睡觉了
You, too, eddie. bedtime.
今晚大卫邀请到嘉宾 超模辛迪·克劳馥
Tonight dave welcomes supermodel cindy crawford.
- 哇哦 - 吼吼
- ooh! - ooh!
晚安 爸
Good night, dad.
别走
Uh, wait.
今天晚上不能跟我一起看会节目吗?
Why don't you stay up and watch with me tonight?
但是十点四十五是我的宵禁时间
But my bedtime is 10:45.
你都开始刮胡子了 你现在是个男人了
Well, you're shaving. you're a man now.
你也该享受男人的宵禁了
Maybe it's time you had a man's bedtime.
从现在开始 你可以看完"牙擦骚"的第一个嘉宾
From now on, you can stay up for
十一点四十五再睡
the first guess on the "letterman" until 11:45.
你刚获得了一点独♥立♥权
I think you've earned a little independence.
哇哦 你认真的吗?
Whoa! are you serious?
男人的每一刻都是认真的
Men are always serious.
成为男人可是太爽了
being a man is awesome.
你觉得大卫会问到辛迪·克劳馥的痣吗?
Do you think dave will ask cindy crawford about her mole?
很有可能 儿子 真的有可能
He might, son. he just might.
然后"牙擦骚"就问了辛迪·克劳馥的痣
And then "letterman" asked cindy crawford about her mole.
哇!
Whoa!
简直难以相信你♥爸♥爸真的同意你玩到十一点四十五
I can't believe your dad let you stay up to 11:45.
我很好奇我爸爸是几点睡的
I wonder when my dad goes to sleep...
或者说 是在哪睡的
Or where.
"德州巡警"刚演到一半
My dad makes me go to bed halfway through
我爸就催我去睡觉
"walker, texas ranger."
那还是礼拜六呢!
And that's on a saturday!
所以你从来不知道沃克巡警抓没抓到坏人?
So you never find out if walker catches the bad guy?
那是沃克巡警 布莱恩! 他永远能抓到坏人!
It's walker, brian! he catches the bad guy!
终于
Finally.
我独自等待另一个晚睡的伙伴
I have been waiting for someone else
等到花儿都谢了
To have a late bedtime forever.
- 你的宵禁是几点? - 我没宵禁的
- What's your bedtime? -Don't have one.
我妈妈在芝士蛋糕工厂上夜班
My mom works the night shift at the cheesecake factory,
所以我爱几点睡就几点睡
So I just go to bed whenever I feel like it.
还有 如果有人把芝士蛋糕退回来
Also, if somebody sends their cheesecake back,
我妈就带回家 然后我们当早饭吃
My mom brings it home, and we eat it for breakfast.
好酷!
Cool!
那你一整宿都干嘛呢?
So, what do you do all night?
我在户外商场周围骑车兜圈
I ride my bike around the outdoor mall
捡多乐星关门时候扔的
And eat the stale doughnuts
过期的甜甜圈吃
Donut king throws away at closing.
等会 你意思是 我这么长时间
Hold up. you're telling me i've been sleeping through
一直因为睡觉 错过了免费的甜甜圈?
Free doughnuts this whole time?!
甜甜圈 硬面包圈
Doughnuts, bagels.
有时候还能捡到一大桶蛋汁
Sometimes you just get a whole vat of glaze.
赛事爆了超级大冷门
In a stunning upset,
塔拉·利平斯基超过关颖珊 夺得了金牌!
Tara lipinski leaps over michelle kwan to win the gold!
关颖珊 输了
Michelle kwan...lost.
我说过了 你要面对利平斯基
你最好准备好
怎么可能呢?
How could this happen?
她就应该是冠军的命啊!
She was supposed to win!
她怎么会没拿冠军呢?
How could she not win?!
她的每件事都完成得很好啊!
She did everything right!
你做什么呀
埃文和埃默里相信关颖珊会夺冠的
Evan and emery believe in michelle kwan the winner.
如果他们发现 自己那么努力却还是第二
If they find out that they can work that hard
就不会再刻苦认真了
And still come in second, they'll never work hard again.
那么你就要骗他们一辈子呀
你的提议真的不错
You know, that's a really good idea.
我确实在控制他们看的内容
I do control what they watch.
所以如果我不想让他们知道 那他们就永远不会知道
So if I don't want them to know, then they won't know.
我们准备要看...
We're ready to watch the --
录像带怎么了?
What happened to the tape?
出现了技术难题
Technical difficulties.
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表