剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
They're lucky to have us looking out for them.
当我做完妇科检查完回到家
So I get home from my gyno checkup,
顺便说一下检查很成功
which was a huge success.
医生说我的子♥宫♥简直跟瓦胡岛肥沃的海岸一样 但是...
She compared my uterus to the fertile shores of Oahu, and...
我不想做手术了
I'm keeping it.
我还要继续结扎
I'm keeping my vasectomy.
他说他改变了想法 而且不想要宝宝了
He said he changed his mind, and he doesn't want a baby.
他现在不想要
Right now he doesn't,
但将来可不一定
but maybe in the future, he will.
在这段时间里
In the meantime,
不如跟我们一起出去玩吧
let's all just have fun.
听起来不错
Fun sounds fun.
虽然我会跟我的日记对比下
I'll have to cross-reference my diary,
但我认为今天真的是最棒的一天了
but I think this is the best day of my life.
今天确实玩的很开心
So, I know we've been having a lot of fun today,
但是我们现在需要讨论点严肃的事
but we need to talk about something serious.
你哥哥跟我...
Look, your brother and I…
我想说的是...
What I'm trying to say is...
天 太难了
Gosh, this is so hard.
艾莉森跟我没有和好 埃文
Alison and I aren't back together, Evan.
我们还是分手状态
We're still broken up.
我知道她撒谎说我们和好了
I know she lied and said we're back together,
但是这不是她的错
but it's not her fault.
是我的错
It's mine.
这都是因为
This all happened because
我不想让你们俩做朋友
I didn't want you two to be friends.
分手之后 我正努力忘记她
I was trying to forget about her after our breakup
在家里看见她的时候 我都崩溃了
and when I saw her in the house, I freaked.
但是我我意识到
But I realized that...
我不想忘记她
I don't want to forget about her.
我们曾经多幸福
We had some great times.
所以 我想让你俩做朋友
So, I want you and her to be friends.
而且希望 她和我也可以当朋友
And hopefully, she and I can be friends, too.
会的
Yeah.
我们肯定会成为朋友的
I think we're gonna be friends, for sure.
你太好了
That's sweet.
对于你的谎话 我是这么想的
Here's what I think of your lies.
看看你干的好事
Look what you did.
他最后一次眨眼是什么时候?
When was the last time he blinked?
别伤我的心*
* Don't go breaking my heart
别伤我的*
* Don't go breaking my
我不会伤你的心*
* I won't go breaking your heart
下一首歌♥ 献给我的子♥宫♥
This next song is dedicated to my uterus.
她只想要一个小宝宝*
*♪ All that she wants is one baby
她明天就要走了 男孩*
* She's gone tomorrow, boy
她只想要*
* All that she wants is
一个宝宝* 我的身体我做主!
* One baby-a-yay-yay * My body, my choice!
她只想要一个小宝宝*
* All that she wants is one baby
她明天就要走*
* She's gone tomor-- * Wh-- Sh--
你想要什么*
* What you want
宝贝 我明白了*
* Baby, I got it
你需要什么*
* What you need
你知道我明白的*
* You know I got it
- 你这是见了什么鬼了? - *我想要的只是*
- What the hell is happening to you? - * All that I am askin' for
你回家之后对我的一点点尊重而已*
* Is just a little respect when you get home
他们是在用卡拉OK互相喊话吗?
Are they karaoke fighting?
我不知道 但是我希望
I don't know, but I wish you would sing
- 你也能这么激♥情♥满满地唱歌♥ - *只要一点点*
-with this much passion. -* Just a little bit
只要*
* Just a --
在你改变不想要孩子这想法之前
You don't get respect by changing your mind
别想得到尊重
last minute about having a baby!
现在都1997年了
It's 1997.
你不能指示一个男人如何支配他的身体!
You can't tell a man what to do with his body!
我心里有疑问
I had doubts.
路易斯和杰西卡
And -- A-And Louis and Jessica
让我确定了我的疑问 -他们怎么?
-helped me confirm my doubts. -They what?
我们就是想提醒一下马文
Oh, we just wanted to remind Marvin
有个孩子到底是怎样的
what having a baby was really like.
这是个重大的决定
It's a big decision -- one that all four of us
我们四个全都要全身心的参与进来
need to be 100% on board for.
我不敢相信
I can't believe this.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我等这首十分钟了
I had this queued up like 10 minutes ago.
我要搬家去一个合适我的小镇*
* Gotta make a move to a town that's right for me
麻将! 应该很好玩
Mahjong! This is gonna be so much fun.
把牌到处扔
Throw the tiles around...
我们不是来玩的
我们要打倒那个谢丽尔·罗森斯坦-埃尔南德斯
那个智利犹太退休的护士应该谦虚一点
我胡了 牌运太旺
I am plotzing. These tiles are caliente!
我们一起把她拉下冠军宝座
We're gonna take her down together.
我们是无人能挡的组合
We're an unstoppable team.
哈哈 我赢啦
做得好 埃默里
你要我站在那后面
Did you have me stand back there
是想利用我的烂运气让谢丽尔输掉吧?
so you could use my bad luck to make Cheryl lose?
对 是真的
你今年运气不好
但是你是我的好运符
真的吗?
I am?
我有很多敌人 埃默里
我自己不能把他们全部打败
但是有你的帮助啊
我能够多打倒几个在名单上的敌人啊
我们所向披靡 下一个是谁?
We can make a real dent. Who's next?
把诺曼底黄油递给我一下?
Pass the Normandy butter?
去死吧你
Go to hell.
抱歉打扰你们吃晚餐
Sorry to interrupt your dinner.
你们怎么进来的?
How did you get in here?
我们不是要探讨你们缺少房♥屋防盗系统的问题
We're not here to discuss your lack of home security.
我们是来道歉的
We're here to apologize.
对你的道歉没啥兴趣
I'm not interested in your apology.
我知道这挺自私的
I know it was selfish, but we didn't want to see
但是我们不想看着最好的朋友被孩子给禁锢住
our best friends go into kid jail
而且是在我们正逐渐摆脱的时候
just as we were getting out of it.
如果你们想要孩子 我们支持你们
If you want to have a baby, we support you.
你们两个会是很棒的父母
You'll be great parents.
抱歉! 我关张了
Sorry! Shop's closed.
我有妮科尔 一个就够了
I have Nicole -- one and done.
我知道 妮科尔很好
I know, and Nicole's amazing.
但是想想 和蜜儿拥有一个宝宝
But just think of how incredible
是多么美妙的事啊
it would be to have a baby with Honey.
小南瓜...我知道你生我的气了
Pumpkin... I know you're mad at me,
但是我只是因为生活会被改变而紧张
but I'm just nervous about my life changing.
你会是很好的妈妈
I know you'd be a great mom,
但是我还不确定自己有没有做好第二次当爹的准备
but I'm just not sure if I'm ready to be a father again.
我也很紧张
I'm nervous, too.
我从没想过要孩子 从来没有
I never thought I wanted kids, like, ever.
但是之后我遇到了你 情况就变了
But then I met you, and that changed.
你可能不确定自己有没有做好准备
Look, you may not be sure you're ready,
但是我们两个一起 一切都没问题了
but together, we're ready.
我也这么想
I think we are, too.
所以 让我们解开结扎要个孩子吧
So, let's untie these tubes and make a baby!
我是带着爱意说的 但是拜托
I say this with love, but please,
再也不要掺和我们的生活了
never interfere in our lives again.
我也是带着爱意说的 不敢保证
I say this with love -- no promises.
我就直入正题了
So, I'm just gonna get right into it.
我下周末能去密歇根女性音乐节吗?
Can I go to the Michigan Womyn's Music Festival next weekend?
这是个女性专属的活动
It's a woman's-only event celebrating the crossroads
来庆祝音乐和女权主义的碰撞交叉
between music and femininity.
托莉·阿莫斯周六晚上
Tori Amos is playing
要在奈尔脱毛赞助的舞台上演奏
the Nair Hair Removal stage Saturday night.
爸 你喜欢她的 你在电视上看见她的时候说
Dad, you like her, you saw her on TV and said,
"那个弹钢琴的美人鱼是谁?"
"Who's the mermaid on the keys?"
我说 "是托莉·阿莫斯"
And I said, "That's Tori Amos."
我本来应该说 "她要在女性音乐节上弹琴了"
I should have said, "She's playing at the Womyn's Festival"
然后再问你我能不能去的 但是我没说
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表