剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
thinking I would immediately ditch you
马上甩掉你
for a football player.
我知道 我搞砸了
I know. I messed up.
也许这是全新开始的好时机
Maybe it's a good time for a fresh start.
你是要跟我分手吗?
Are you breaking up with me?
对不起 埃迪
I'm sorry, Eddie.
埃迪!
Eddie!
你付了这孩子50刀!
You paid this boy $50?!
20刀都嫌贵!
He would've done it for $20!
嘿 这是哈里
Hi, this is Harry.
牧场主餐厅的大粉丝
Big fan of Cattleman's Ranch.
我的意见是 我喜欢餐厅里的毛绒玩具熊
My comment is, I love the stuffed bear in the dining room.
谢谢
Thank you.
我把埃迪屋子里的有趣的东西都拿走了
I have cleared everything fun out of Eddie's room.
- 帮我烧了它 - 早上再说
- Help me bury it. - In the morning.
我处在一场战争中
Right now I'm at war.
你好 我是个南部的白人女性
Hello. I'm a white, Southern woman
我要风得风要雨得雨
who's used to getting what she wants.
现在我要的是牛排
And what I want is steak.
路易斯 这很重要
Louis, this is important.
我们的儿子差点脑震荡了
Our son was almost concussed.
但他没有 埃迪好好的
But he wasn't. Eddie is fine.
我一砖一瓦建造出的餐馆
It's the restaurant I built from the ground up
要被折磨的千疮百孔了
that's dying a death by a thousand cuts.
我们不是已经用枕头类比讨论过了么!
We talked about this with the pillows!
为什么你还要浪费这么多精力?
Why are you still wasting so much energy?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
- 我可以进来喝杯水吗? - 不行
- May I come in for a glass of water? - No.
你的除湿机已经满了 喝它吧
Your dehumidifier is full. Drink that.
我觉得他上高中了
I thought I could take a step back
我是得让让步
once he was in high school,
但他总是惹事
but it's always gonna be something with him.
我也是这么觉得牧场主餐厅的
That's how I feel about Cattleman's.
我不能不关心它 不管我怎么努力
I can't quit caring for it, no matter how much I try.
餐厅就是你的埃迪
Cattleman's is your Eddie.
眼中钉肉中刺
A pain in the ass,
总是在崩溃边缘
always on the brink of disaster,
但你不能坐视不理
but you will never stop fighting for it,
因为这是你最先拥有的东西
because it's your first.
对! 就是这样!
That's it! That's exactly it!
那你为什么不直接说呢?
Well, why didn't you just say that?
你得回到餐馆
You need to march back in there
在你拿掉头盔
and save your baby from being concussed
见到一个你几乎认不出的男孩之前
before you rip off its helmet
拯救你的孩子免于脑震荡
and see a boy you don't even recognize.
当我到那的时候
When I get done with that place, it'll be called
它会成为路易斯·黄 肯尼·罗杰斯 迈克尔·波顿的牧场主餐厅!
Louis Huang's Kenny Rogers' Michael Bolton's Cattleman's Ranch!
这名字太长了
The name is too long.
我知道
I know.
这个餐馆是我的梦想 马修
This restaurant is my dream, Matthew,
而这个梦想就始于
and that dream started with me buying this bear
我从一个擦枪走火而亡的游戏猎人那里
at the estate sale of a game hunter
买♥♥了这头熊
who shot himself cleaning his gun.
我建造了这个地方
I built this place.
当然 不是一开始就是我建的
I mean, not from the ground up --
这以前是个脱衣舞俱乐部
it used to be a strip club --
但是我接手了 彻底消毒了它
but I took it over, thoroughly sanitized it,
是我造就了它今日的模样
and I made it what it is today.
牧场主餐厅将永远是我的孩子
Cattleman's will always be my baby,
所以我不管你在烧烤工坊做什么
so I don't care what you do at Roasters,
你就是不能动这里
you're not changing a thing.
对不起
Oh, um, um -- um, I'm sorry.
我没有动任何东西
I'm not processing anything.
学校把我给困住了
The school just got ahold of me.
我的儿子 麦克斯 今天在橄榄球训练中脑震荡了
My son, Max, was concussed at football practice today.
我... 我得去看他
I...I have to go see him.
随... 随你便吧
Uh... d-do whatever you want.
我们做到了!
We did it!
我们拯救了牧场主餐厅!
We saved Cattleman's!
请坐吧 绅士们
Can I seat you, gentlemen?
你会爱上这个地方的
You're gonna love this place.
是全♥裸♥的
It's full nude.
嘿 辛纳蒙还在这工作吗?
Hey, does Cinnamon still work here?
告诉她巴里终于不动手动脚了
Tell her Barry's finally out on good behavior.
你们干嘛?
What are you doing?
我们听说了艾莉森的事
We heard about Alison.
抱歉 哥们 那糟透了
Sorry, man. That sucks.
我知道你不饿 但你得吃点东西
I know you're not hungry, but you need to eat something.
所以你们都不生我气了?
So you guys aren't still mad?
我们都不记得我们当时为什么而吵了
We don't even remember what we were fighting about.
我记得 不过已经过去了
I do, but I'm gonna let it go.
我们感受到了你的痛苦
We feel your pain.
某种意义上 艾莉森是我们所有人的初恋女友
In a way, Alison was all of our first girlfriends.
我例外 我在伊迪斯那上了二垒
Not me. I got to second base with Edith.
上了二垒了?!
Second base?!
你就是不小心倒在她身上
You accidentally fell on top of her.
让她扭了脚踝
She rolled her ankle.
是的 但是她让我在很靠近她膝盖的
Yes, but she let me sign her cast
石膏上签名了
really close to her knee.
好吧
Okay.
我们还没一起聊过"急诊室的故事"的最终集呢
Okay, so, we never got to talk about the "ER" Finale.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
还有110天牛年才结束
110 till the year of ox is over.
111天 今天的霉运还没结束呢
111 -- today's not over.
我在想
You know, I was thinking --
到目前为止 你都过着让人钦羡的生活
up until now, you've led a pretty charmed life.
所以你的霉运其实就是别人正常的生活
So your bad is basically everyone else's normal.
可能如此吧
Huh, maybe so.
早上好 凯尔
Good morning, Kyle.
有时候 普通人会被忽视
Sometimes normal people get ignored.
人们会忽视你?
People ignore you?
好事是现在你在学校里有我了
Good thing you've got me at school now.
今年我会支持你的
I've got your back this year.
给 你今天可以用我的铅笔
Here, you can use my pencil today.
谢谢
Thanks.
我的铅笔芯!
My lead rods!
对不起 我来帮你
I'm sorry. Here, let me help.
不要碰它们 拿住我的包就行了
Don't touch them! Just hold my bag.
我的尺子掉在泥里了
My ruler is in the dirt.
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表