剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
so she's cooking the whole meal by herself.
她来做?
She is?
但是她会错过梅西百货的感恩节游♥行♥的
But she'll miss the Macy's Parade.
- 她在录 - 噢 该死
- VCR'ing it. - Oh, damn.
她就跟完全变了个人一样..
It's like she's a whole other person...
谦逊 有礼貌 和善
courteous, polite, kind.
就像是那种我们能说服她
Just the type of person we can convince
让她借出轮椅的人
into letting us borrow her wheelchair.
我要为此干杯
I'll drink a shot to that.
你也是啊
You too, Emily.
别落下
Keep pace.
他到了
孩子们!
Boys!
每个人都要好好表现
Okay, everyone on their best behavior.
这对奶奶来说很重要
This is important to Grandma.
- 有人拿着刀在追杀他吗? - 啥?
- Is someone gonna search him for a knife? - What?
他是在开玩笑 就是个玩笑
He's kidding. Making a joke.
别开玩笑
No jokes.
如果我的老师要问 我在家里是只说英文
你好 老师!
Hello, teacher!
咯咯 咯咯 像火鸡那样
Gobble, gobble. As the turkey says.
感恩节快乐 珍妮
Happy Thanksgiving, Jenny.
路易斯 孩子们
Louis. Boys.
你好 杰西卡
Hello, Jessica.
你好 伯纳德 欢迎
Hello, Bernard. Welcome.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
我带了一瓶冰镇的白苏维浓葡萄酒
I brought a chilled bottle of Sauvignon Blanc
还有珍妮最后一次家庭作业的成绩...
and Jenny's last homework assignment...
是A
an "A."
A
"A."
一个放冰箱里 一个贴冰箱外
Uh, well, one for inside the fridge. One for outside.
是的! 是的!
Yes! Yes!
太棒了!
Amazing!
我们吃饭吧!
Let's eat!
度假的老师!
Teacher on vacay!
好的 进来吧
Okay, well, come inside.
好吃 好吃
Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum.
好吃 好吃
Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum.
好吃 好吃
Yum, yum, yum, yum.
俄勒冈
Ore-gone.
俄勒干
Orr-eh-gan.
俄勒冈
Ore-gone.
俄勒干
Orr-eh-gan.
达什夫人啊?
Mrs. Dash, huh?
达什先生在哪儿呢?
Where's Mr. Dash?
你看啊 奥利弗...
You see, Oliver...
我的生活 只重一事
in this life, one thing counts.
此处为雾都孤儿选段
银行里面 存款数字
In the bank, large amounts.
♪ 钱恐怕不长在树上♪
♪ I'm afraid these don't grow on trees ♪
♪ 你得扒一扒别人的钱包 ♪
♪ You've got to pick a pocket or two ♪
♪ 你得扒一扒别人的钱包 ♪
♪ You've got to pick a pocket or two, boys ♪
♪ 钱不长在树上 ♪
♪ Large amounts don't grow on trees ♪
♪ 你得扒一扒别人的钱包 ♪
♪ You've got to pick a pocket or two ♪
奶奶的新男朋友
Grandma's new boyfriend.
嘿 埃文...
Hey, Evan...
想和我们一起看游♥行♥吗?
want to watch the parade with us?
奶奶录了
Grandma taped it.
不用了 谢谢 来吧
No, thanks. Come on.
友善的家庭娱乐是不会有坏处的
Some nice family friendly entertainment never hurt anyone.
淘气小兵兵 美国冒险喜剧动画
是淘气小兵兵!
Hey, there's the Rugrats!
还有刺猬索尼克!
And Sonic the Hedgehog!
刺猬索尼克 一款极受欢迎的电玩游戏/卡♥通♥动漫系列
看吧? 没有可怕的坏蛋
See? No scary bad guys here.
就跟真实生活一样
Just like real life.
对 一切都好
Yep. It's all good.
没必要跟妈妈说什么 对吧?
No need to tell Mom anything, right?
嘘! 我看着呢
Shh! I'm trying to watch.
下面就是恐龙巴尼了!
Barney's up next!
又是一阵风
Oh, there's another gust.
风真大啊
It's so windy.
他们最好能撑得住
They better hold on.
不 巴尼!
Oh no, Barney!
他被开肠破肚了!
Oh, he's been gutted!
看起来警♥察♥是要拿着刀
And it looks like the cops are going in with knives
要把他剩下的部分也切掉
to slice up the rest of him.
馅饼时间
Well, pie time.
- 你不吃那个了? - 呃 我...
- You done with that? - Um, I...
不能让你妈妈的努力白费 明白吗 孩子?
Can't let your mom's good work go to waste, right, son?
好吃 好吃 嗯!
Yum, yum. Mmm!
我刚刚在想你的作业
You know, I was just thinking how much better
贴在一个新冰箱上会有多好
your homework would look on a brand-new fridge.
我希望等我
I hope there's one still left
明天排到队的时候还有剩的
by the time I get to the front of the line tomorrow.
好啦 你可以用我的轮椅
不 不行
Oh, I couldn't.
我知道你不喜欢这样
I know you're not comfortable with it.
我说真的
这至少可以表示我今天对你的感谢
杰西卡 我能跟你说句话吗?
Jessica, can I speak with you a moment?
我可以跟你说句话吗
May I speak with you a moment.
我再也受不了了 我们得摆脱他
I can't take it anymore. We have to get rid of him.
- 别吧 他也没那么糟糕 - 没那么糟糕?
- Oh, come on, he's not that bad. - Not that bad?
好吃 好吃
Yum, yum, yum.
好吃 好吃 好吃
Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum. Yum, yum.
好吃 好吃
Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum.
好吧 那你妈妈的幸福呢?
Okay, what about your mother's happiness?
我以为你说过她很孤独的
I thought you said she was lonely.
在我意识到
Well, I was all for it
他可能永远在这之前 我都是同意的
until I realized it might be permanent.
他叫我他的孩子
He called me his son.
你能想象每天应付这样一个小丑吗?
Can you imagine dealing with that clown every day?
你听到你有多自私了吗?
Do you hear how selfish you sound?
你蒙谁呢?
Who are you kidding?
你就是因为这样可以用她的轮椅
You're only putting up with him
去黑五插队
so you could use her wheelchair
才忍♥受他的
to jump the Black Friday line.
好吧!
Okay, fine!
我承认 我不会让你因为
I admit that, and I'm not gonna let you blow it
你无法忍♥受这一点... 活力
just 'cause you can't handle a little...
把这事搞砸的
energy.
好吃 好吃 好吃 好吃 好吃...
A-yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum...
停下! 好吧 好吧
Stop it! Okay. Okay.
我们只需要再忍♥耐几个小时就好了
We just have to suck it up for a few more hours.
我拿到轮椅 你妈妈也会开心
Then I get my chair, and your mother stays happy.
你说得对 说得对
You're right. You're right.
另外 只要她在那门课上
Besides, she's gonna be over him
拿到A 她马上就会对他不感兴趣了
as soon as she gets an "A" In that class.
我告诉过你了 成绩不重要
I told you, the grade doesn't matter.
他们的学位证是一个纽扣 上面写着 "万岁!"
Their diploma is a button that says "Hooray!"
伯纳德在哪儿?
Where's Bernard?
太过了
Too much.
结束了
Broke up.
感谢主!
Oh, thank the lord!
我很抱歉 妈妈 但你是最棒的
I'm sorry, Mom, but you're better off.
而他真的很糟糕
He was the worst.
伙计 看看屋里的气氛
It's like, read the room, pal.
你真的烦死了
You're annoying as hell.
好了 路易斯 可以了
Okay, Louis, that's enough.
你觉得三个熊孩子就很多了?
You think three Murray brothers is a lot?
他就像是五十个糅杂在一起
He was like 50 Murray brothers rolled into one,
再加上五个马丁·肖特
with five Martin Shorts.
妈妈 你能找到更好的
Mom, you could do so much better.
我觉得她是想说
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表