剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
我也不会
I don't, either.
你看出我撒谎了?
Could you tell I was lying?
对啊
Yes.
咱们得想个办法
We need to figure this out.
麦克斯和我同级
Max is in my grade,
但他都已经是解过40几个胸罩的老手了
And he's already taken off like 40 bras.
咱们只要找一个 然后练习就可以了
We just need to find a bra and practice.
能有多难呢?
How hard could it be?
那咱们去哪找胸罩啊?
Where are we gonna find a bra?
奶奶怎么把胸罩挂到这么高的?
How does grandma get her bras up there?
哦 原来这个是这么用的
Oh. that's what that's for.
我很抱歉我发了脾气
I'm sorry I lost my temper
然后把那些亮片扔到那些女孩身上
And threw glitter at those girls.
不会再发生了
It won't happen again.
很高兴听到这些
Well, that is good to hear.
但我不需要心理咨♥询♥
But I don't need counseling.
不要把这个想成咨♥询♥ 埃文
Don't think of this as counseling, evan.
就当是在聊天
Think of this as talking.
记住 这是个安全空间
This is a safe space, okay,
在这里你可以尽情的撒亮片...
Where we can throw glitter at each other --
只不过是用嘴巴
Verbally.
蒂姆先生... 如果你想帮助谁
Mr. Tim... if you need someone to help,
跟我们班里的这位女生聊聊
Talk to the girl in my class
她用口气清新剂来喷火
Who turns her breath spray into a flamethrower.
我们可以讨论贝基 --
Ohh! we can discuss Becky --
不管是哪个学生 -- 待会再说
I mean, whichever student that is -- later.
但那些舞蹈社的女孩呢?
But how about those girls on the dance committee?
我都说了那只是个意外
I already said it was an accident.
那你为什么还是失控了呢?
Well, why do you think you reacted that way?
因为她们又蠢又不专心!
Because they're so stupid and unfocused!
让我觉得压力很大 要受不了了!
And it made me feel so stressed and overwhelmed!
哇哦
Whoa.
像那样大声喊出来 感觉还挺好的呢
Saying that out loud actually felt pretty good.
恭喜你上道了 埃文
Welcome to the process, evan.
嘿兄弟 我刚才正研究咱们公路旅行的混音带呢
Hey, buddy. Just working on our road trip mixtape.
我知道这首歌♥有点争议 但我还是忍♥不住
I know this is controversial -- hear me out.
就这首 "我超性感"
"I'm too sexy".
想象一下我们开了一晚夜车
We've been driving all night,
沿途一马平川 周围空无一物
Flat for miles, nothing to look at.
然后 嘭! Right Said Fred这首歌♥放出来
Then boom! Right Said Fred.
我们悠悠慢慢开到埃尔帕索 音乐正好躁起来!
Just as we ease into El paso, we blast it!
挺好的 但是我能跟你说点事吗?
Love it. um, can I talk to you about something?
当然可以了
Oh. Yeah, sure.
无论我走到餐厅哪 大家都在讨论肯尼·罗杰斯
Everywhere I turn, people are talking about Kenny Rogers.
但说实话 这明明是我自己的餐厅
To be honest, I'm feeling a little invisible
- 但有一点被忽略的感觉 - 不太妙啊
- In my own restaurant. - Oh, no.
我刚才正看着菜单 然后我就想到了
I was looking at the menu, and it got me thinking --
迈克尔·波顿的布朗尼炸♥弹♥到现在还热卖♥♥
Michael Bolton's Brownie Bomb is still on there.
我也想以我的名字命名菜单
I want my name on a menu item.
我想把路易斯·黄番茄辣酱牛排加到菜单上
I want to put Louis Huang's five alarm chili on the menu.
我不得不选择...
I'm...going to have to agree to...
同意你
Agree with you.
哎
Ohhh.
他让我想起以前的一个老板
He reminds me of an old boss I had.
哎呦 冤家来了
Oh, boy.
杰西卡!
Jessica!
真高兴见到你
So nice to see you.
你好 艾米
Hello, amy.
是我更高兴见到你
It's so nice to see you.
那天的晚餐真是太棒了
Dinner was so fun the other night.
简直太棒了!
So fun!
我们必须得再聚一次
We must do it again.
绝对的
Absolutely.
我愿为大家做一顿传统台♥湾♥菜
I would love to cook you a traditional Taiwanese meal.
哪敢麻烦你!
Nonsense!
我要当场烹饪一顿传统孟加拉风味佳肴
I would like to whip up a traditional Bengalese meal.
你不是说你是坦帕人来着(佛罗里达州西岸城市)
You said you were from Tampa.
但是我的心是属于孟加拉的 我在那儿出差
My heart is Bengali. I did my mission there.
虽然事做得不咋样 但是吃的可是不一般呢
It didn't go so well, but the food was unbelievable.
呵呵
Mm.
埃文 你有告诉栗子太太
Evan, did you tell Mrs. chestnut
你被评为月度最佳学生的事吗?
About being up for student of the month?
嗯 我是想和你说这事来着
Oh. I wanted to talk to you about that.
我是很想听一下啦 但是我快迟到了
And I would love to hear about it, but I'm late --
我要去献血
To give blood.
蒂姆先生和我都觉得
Mr. Tim and I think it's best to push "pause"
我应该暂停月度最佳学生的评选
On student of the month.
哈? 等一下 谁是蒂姆先生?
What? wait. Who's Mr. Tim?
我学校的辅♥导♥员
My school counselor.
我每周见他一次 学习管理我的压力水平
I'm seeing him once a week to manage my stress levels.
辅♥导♥员?
Counselor?
那就是学校里"治疗师"的意思
Ohhh. that's a school word for "therapist".
呃哦
Aww.
他好像是你三个孩子里最优秀的对吧?
And he was supposed to be the best of your three, right?
你东西掉了
You dropped something.
龙的呼吸
Dragon breath.
我可没答应你们这么干!
I did not give consent!
抱歉 您说什么?
I'm sorry?
又没有表格 我什么都没填写确认
There was no form. I filled out nothing.
你不能就这么辅♥导♥治疗我儿子
You can't just counselor-therapy my son.
别用你巫医手指头碰我儿子的大脑
Keep your witch doctor fingers out of Evan's brain.
贝基 很抱歉我们今天只能到这了
Becky, i'm sorry to cut our time short,
我要和这位女士谈谈
But I need to talk to this lady.
记住控制好自己 不要老是想着烧东西
Remember to fight the urge to light things on fire.
好的
Okay.
你催眠了我儿子
You hypnotized my son.
他都走在月度最佳学生的康庄大道上了
He was on track to be student of the month,
然后你把怀表掏出来在他眼前瞎晃了晃
And you waved your pocket watch in front of his face,
现在他不想当先进了
And now he's not.
黄太太 埃文不想当有度最佳学生
Mrs. Huang, Evan came to his own conclusion
是他自己的决定
about student of the month.
毕竟一学年总共有九个月呢
There are nine months in the school year, after all.
从一开始就一路这么顺下去就没意思了
His narrative doesn't have to be so linear.
哈 又开始说鬼话了
Ugh. Again with the hippie talk.
你知道 有的时候
You know, sometimes,
家长会把自己的志向和孩子的意愿混淆
Parents confuse their own ambition for their child's.
这可不是一♥码♥事
That's not what this is.
我还有个儿子没点出息 我知道是啥样
I have a son with no ambition. I know what that looks like.
好的 总算系好了
Okay. Got it on the pillow.
我们休息一下吧
We should take a break.
埃文一直都是自我鞭策的
Evan has always pushed himself.
他不需要像你这样的人来指导他
He doesn't need people like you telling him what to do.
我不是指导他
Oh, I don't tell him what to do.
我只是提供了一个不给予任何评论的安全空间
I provide a safe, judgment-free space
来让埃文讲出他的感受
for evan to share his feelings.
他的反应也还不错
He seems to be responding very well.
别表现得像你比我还了解我儿子
Don't act like you know my son better than I do.
我的工作不是去了解埃文
Oh, it's not my job to know Evan.
我的工作是帮助埃文去了解他自己
It's my job to help Evan know Evan.
行了 蒂姆先生 谈话结束了
Okay, mr. Tim, this is over.
如果有人要和我儿子对话 那一定是我本人!
If anyone's going to talk to my son, it's me!
把他交给你这种直接让孩子
I'm not entrusting him to some fake doctor
称名道姓山寨大夫我才不放心!
Who lets kids call him by his first name!
我的全名其实是理查德·蒂姆
My name is actually Richard Tim.
呕
Ugh!
下午好
Good afternoon.
我是路易斯·黄 路易斯·黄番茄辣酱牛排的创造者
I'm Louis Huang, creator of Louis Huang's five alarm chili,
大家在菜单的左边就能看到
Which you'll find on the left-hand corner of your menus.
来四碗吗?
Four bowls?
不是很想吃辣椒呢
Mm...not really in the mood for chili.
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表