剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
I ruined Christmas for my son.
蜜儿 看我在车♥库♥里的苦艾酒后边
Honey, look what I found
找到的
in the garage behind the absinthe.
送给老爹 来自小蜜蜜
"To Big Daddy, From Honey Poo"
- 马文 请让我… - 谁是老爹?
- Marvin, let me -- - Who's Big Daddy?
你喊过我啵啵 玛芬先生 还有小鱼条
You call me Boopsy, Mr. Muffin, and Fish Stick.
但是从来没有叫过老爹啊?
Never Big Daddy.
我就知道你在瞒着我什么
I knew you were hiding something.
打开礼物吧
Open the gift.
一张飓风的卫星图?
A satellite image of a hurricane?
你的备胎是个天气预报员?
Your sidecar is a weatherman?
这是张超声波图
It's a sonogram.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我是那个老爹?
I'm Big Daddy?
你将会是的
You will be.
我们要有宝宝了 小蜜蜜!
We're gonna have a baby, Honey Poo!
恭喜你们
Congratulations. Congratulations.
这是我的老板套装吗?
Is this my Lao Ban suit?
回家再说
Later, later.
本来想当圣诞礼物送你的
This was supposed to be
小鱼条
your Christmas gift, Fish Stick.
太为你高兴啦
I'm so happy for you!
为了忍♥住不告诉你我都快疯了
I've been dying to tell you.
太激动了
So exciting!
不骗你 我刚才真的超级紧张
I'm not gonna lie, I am really nervous,
但真的太感谢你能在身边陪着我
but I am so thankful you'll be here to help me.
好吧 我毁了你未来宝宝的圣诞节
Right, to help you ruin Christmas for your baby.
对这个我倒是挺在行的
I'm great at that.
别对自己太苛刻
Don't be too hard on yourself.
你肯定能找到个
I know you'll figure out a way
弥补埃文的好方法
to make things right with Evan.
你是个好妈妈
You are a great mother.
妮科尔 我们终于想出来了
Nicole, we got it!
你应该把这个留言给杰姬
This is the message you should give to Jackie.
你好啊妹子 是拉拉吗?
"What up, girl, you gay?
你玩什么乐器?
You play any instruments?
回我哦
Holla back at me."
- 自信还超酷 - 还很押韵呢
- Confident, cool... - And a haiku.
上吧
It's time.
把杯子给她吧
Take that cup and give it to her.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hey.
有什么可以帮你吗?
Anything I can help you with?
嗯
Yeah.
我有件东西要给你
I have something to give you.
我要点杯咖啡
My coffee order.
- 不是吧! - 我写的词!
- No! - My words!
这大概就是看到你的孩子打棒球
This must be what it's like
被三振出局的感受吧
watching your kid strikeout in baseball.
我怂了 跟她点了杯咖啡
I wussed out and ordered a coffee.
杯子上没有笑脸
No smiley face.
也没有小心心
No heart.
我搞砸了
I blew it, guys.
是吗?
Did you?
转过来看看背面!
Turn the cup around!
太好了!
Yes!
我们搞定了!
We did it!
埃文
Evan.
我给你做了样东西
I made you something.
不管是在杰西卡的小镇里还是生活中
Everyone should have a part in celebrating Christmas,
庆祝圣诞节人人有份
inside Jessica Town and out.
抱歉我搞砸了唱颂歌♥的部分
I'm sorry I ruined caroling.
我实在太喜欢圣诞节了
I just love Christmas so much,
我希望这一天样样都完美
and I wanted it to be perfect.
圣诞节不该为了完美而过
Christmas isn't about being perfect.
这是一个大家团聚的节日
It's about everyone being together.
是的 就是这样
Yes, it is.
我要把这个摆在杰西卡的小镇里
I'm gonna put this in Jessica Town
放在薄荷红国家森林的旁边
next to Menthol Reds National Forest
奶奶通常把香烟藏在那里
where Grandma hides her cigarettes.
没错 杰西卡就是有这样的影响
Yeah, Jessica'll do that to you.
我曾经吃了一磅虫虫软糖
I once ate a pound of gummy worms
就因为她批评我走路的方式...
because she criticized the way I walked...
“像个妓♥女♥?”
"Like a hooker?"
是啊 不过你的姿态不怎么妖娆
Yeah, well, you don't move that great.
可能是因为你穿的那双鞋比较骚
It might the shoes you're wearing.
霍莉
Holly.
我不应该让你减人
I never should've asked you to make cuts
或者因为傻理由开除你
or fired you for making such a dumb one.
圣诞节能有你在我们很幸运
And we're lucky to have you this Christmas.
我知道可能有点晚了...
I know it's late...
你今晚愿意加入我们的屋主协会圣诞合唱团吗?
but would you join the HOA carolers tonight?
这次是大家一起?
This time, the whole herd?
你知道吗 我要做一件
You know, I'm gonna do something
我老公从来没做过的事...
my husband never could...
承认我错了
admit I was wrong.
你绝对是一个有圣诞精神的人 杰西卡
You definitely have the Christmas spirit, Jessica.
过来抱抱
Come here. Come here.
绝对不要承认你做错了 知道吗?
You should never admit that you're wrong, okay?
绝对不要承认你错了
Never admit that you're wrong.
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表