剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
Koo koo roo got ya, huh?
恐怕是了
Afraid so.
告诉马修那个小崽子 他被我炒了
Tell Matthew chestnut he's fired for me.
等等 我告诉? 为啥要我当这个坏人?
Wait. Me? why do I have to do it?
因为我不想
Because I don't want to.
处理好了给我回电♥话♥
Call me when it's done.
绝大多数警♥察♥都穿整齐划一的宽腿裤
Most cops wear standard-issue slacks,
但是我都穿更紧一点的机车裤
But I go with the tighter motorcycle pants
因为我喜欢有活动空间的裤子
'cause I like the range of motion.
但夏天的时候 我就换成短裤
But in the summertime, I switch to shorts...
是骑马的警♥察♥穿的那种短裤 不是骑车的
Horse-cop shorts, not bike-cop shorts.
你不要记一下吗?
Shouldn't you be writing this down?
不用 都是些废话
No. This is all unusable.
我正期待劲爆的事发生呢
I'm waiting for something exciting to happen.
所有小队注意 J-2-9-9ER程序已经启动
All units, we've got a j-2-9-9er in progress.
警局里的某人可以帮买♥♥咖啡的意思
Someone at the precinct offered to go on a coffee run.
"J"代表爪哇咖啡
"j" is java.
299就很好笑 因为一杯的价格一般是
299 is funny 'cause a cup usually costs...
到此为止吧
Yes.
早上好
Good morning.
埃默里 你看起来很无聊啊
Emery, you look bored.
- 我不无聊啊 - 是 但是看着一副无聊样
- I'm not bored. - yeah, you seem bored.
过来坐吧
Come have a seat.
埃迪要试着不经我的帮助
Eddie's gonna try and get himself out the door for school
走出家门上学去
without my help.
看 他的作业
Look. his homework...
- 在他的书包千里之外 - 嗯哼
- nowhere near his backpack. - hmm.
今天早上 一场乱糟糟大戏要开演咯
The morning promises to be quite the poop show.
他这是在厨房♥里刷牙?
He's brushing his teeth in the kitchen?
他这是要把牙膏沫吐到...
Is he gonna spit it in the...
我的老天 他给咽了!
Oh, my god. he swallowed it!
这就算他吃的早饭了吧
Guess that counts as breakfast.
看! 左右脚的鞋不一样!
Look! unmatched shoes!
他没一件事做对了的
He's doing everything wrong.
但是他都完成了啊
But he's getting it done.
惊讶吧?
Surprised?
我今天可是早起了整整五分钟
I got up a whole five minutes earlier today.
太阳看起来都不一样了
The sun looked different.
我要出发咯
There's my ride.
那你午饭怎么解决?
What about your lunch?
我们顺路去玩偶匣快餐店吃
We're swinging by Jack in the Box.
我要请妮科尔去快餐店吃个早餐
I'm treating Nicole to a breakfast jack
作为她今晚带我去荣誉社团典礼的答谢
for giving me a ride to the honor society pinning tonight.
回见 小呆瓜们
Later, nerds.
啊! 我知道他哪出问题了
Aha! I knew it.
他把作业落这儿了
He left his homework.
回见 十秒后的小呆瓜们
Later, 10-second-older nerds.
他真的不需要我
He really doesn't need me.
我还是需要你的
Hey, I still need you.
你想帮我做个薄煎饼什么的吗?
Do you want to make me some pancakes or something?
你今天早些时候就已经跌破我的忍♥耐极限了
I've hit my limit with you early today.
好的 知道了妮科尔
Okay, yeah, got it, nicole.
你知道 我有一天想起你来
Y'know, I thought of you the other day...
没有没有
Oh, no, no, no.
没事的
It's okay.
下次 下次再聊
Next time, next time.
咱们都挺忙的嘛
We're all busy.
埃文你好啊
Hi, Evan.
你是在院子里闲晃吗?
Are you puttering around your yard?
我就是大概扫一眼这些东西 跟你一样
I'm just giving things a once-over, like you do.
信箱有时候会卡住的
Sometimes she gets sticky.
你是怎么了?
What's going on?
我以前总是花好多时间来帮埃迪做事
I used to spend a lot of time helping Eddie,
但现在不了
And now I'm not.
你觉得我们马路边这个数字需要重新喷刷吗?
Do you think our curb numbers need re-stenciling?
你能看清楚吗?
Can you read those?
我明白你的感受
I know how you feel.
我以前也帮马文♥做♥很多
I used to do a lot for Marvin,
后来我不那样了 为了集中精力给宝宝
And then I stopped so I could focus on my pregnancy.
一开始很难的
It was tough at first.
马文跟动物似的把麦片袋子给撕开
Marvin rips open cereal bags like an animal.
真的是从旁边 用牙扯开
I mean literally from the side, with his teeth.
埃迪也是 什么都做不对
Eddie does everything the wrong way, too.
今天早上他穿了两只不一样的鞋走的
This morning, he left the house in unmatched shoes.
马文为了去个干洗店驱车20公里
Marvin drives 12 miles out of his way to go to a dry-cleaner
就因为他喜欢读人家牌子上的"每日短语"
Because he likes to read the phrase of the day on their sign.
啊 我知道那家店
Oh, I know that place.
克♥林♥顿♥和莫妮卡·莱温斯基的性丑闻爆出来的时候
When the Monica Lewinsky news broke,
他们放的单词是
They put up the word...
米莉和萨里的
干洗店
裁剪中心
勇气
你知道什么可能对你有帮助吗?
Do you know what might help you?
找个兴趣爱好
A hobby.
它能很大程度上让你抽离开
It's a great distraction.
把你的精力集中起来
It's calming to have something mindless
做点不动脑子的事 使人平静
To focus your energy on.
埃迪一直就这样
That's what eddie was.
吼 这就是他的大脑!
Hohh, up top!
我一直都很喜欢这种纱线作品
I have always liked yarn work.
这是我去奇琴伊察玩的时候买♥♥的
Oh, I got that on my trip to Chichen Itza.
给便宜点吧!
Más barato!
给便宜点吧!
Más barato!
我讨价还价费老劲了
I bargained for it hard.
然后 在第八章
Then, in Chapter Eight,
莫雷蒂中士问图雷蒂下士说...
Sergeant Moretti says to Corporal Turetti...
为什么所有警♥察♥都是意大利人呢?
Why are all the cops Italian?
因为是警♥察♥啊
Because they're cops.
警♥察♥有各种各样的名字和种族
Cops have all different kinds of names and ethnicities.
在我的小队里 有个警官叫彭博顿 吉尔斯
In my unit, we have an officer Pemberton Giles.
这名字也太长了
That name is so long.
得给我的书增加九页篇幅
It would add like nine pages to my book.
不好了
Oh, no.
- 嘿! - 真正的警♥察♥行动
- Hey! - Real police action.
喂 你!
Hey, you!
你得看好你家狗啊
You need to curb your dog.
没看见标志吗?
Did you not see the sign?
没 抱歉 我没看到
No. sorry. I didn't.
那好吧 要个袋吗?
All right, then. Need a bag?
谢谢了 警官
Thank you, officer.
我帮你扔了吧
I'll throw this away for you.
祝你度过美好的一天
Have a great day.
谢啦
Thanks.
你把便便...接过来了
You took... the poop.
我们的工作就是要提供服务和保护
Our job is to serve and protect.
这属于服务部分
This is the serve part.
离这儿很远的一口井前有个密封容器
There's a sealed receptacle in front of the wells fargo.
我告诉过你 我可不坐在屎旁边
I told you, I'm not sitting next to the poop.
要不屎在前 我坐后边
Either the poop is in the front and I am in the back
要么屎在后 我坐前边
Or the poop is in the back and I am in the front.
看他
Look at him.
那么开心
So happy.
比圣帕特里克节更得他宠爱的
The only thing he loves more than St. Patrick's day
也就只有肯尼·罗杰斯了
is Kenny Rogers.
我怎么能告诉他 在他心爱的这个节日里
How can I tell him he's been fired by the man he loves
他被心爱的男人给炒了呢?
on the day he loves?
很简单 别告诉他就行了
Easy. Don't tell him.
我们海军有句话说的好
We had a saying in the navy...
"别毁了海员的岸上假期"
"don't ruin shore leave."
有啥话 到了海上再说
Save it for the sea.
是啊 没错
Right. yeah.
为啥要毁掉他的圣帕特里克节呢?
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表