剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
找到奶牛的人可以获得免费的甜品
And whoever finds the cow gets a free dessert.
- 多可爱啊! - 是啊!
- Oh, that's so cute! - I know!
周末有什么计划吗?
So, any big plans for the weekend?
也没什么大计划
No, not really.
就打算做点冰沙 去趟药店
Just gonna make some smoothies, stop by Rite-Aid,
看个肯特州的纪录片
watch a Kent State documentary.
不 这样可不行
No. No way.
我知道 这还是令人难以置信
I know. It's still hard to believe.
他们还只是孩子
They were just kids.
不 我是说 路易斯
No. I mean, you are too fun a guy
你这么有趣的一个人不应该过着这样无聊的周末
to have that boring of a weekend, Louis.
嘿 你周六可以来和我和我的朋友们
Hey, you ought to come bowling with me
一起打保龄球
and a group of my friends on Saturday.
你已经有了一群朋友?
You already have a group of friends?
多亏了保龄球 加入校内联赛是
Because of bowling. It's an intramural league.
认识厉害的人的好方法 你会喜欢这帮人的
Great way to meet great people. You would love the guys.
- 是吗? - 绝对的
- Oh, yeah? - Oh, absolutely.
奥利弗 塞巴斯蒂安 加布 水桶
Oliver, Sebastian, Gabe, Buckets.
他是目前为止唯一一个有绰号♥的
He's the only one who's earned a nickname so far.
他的真名叫杰弗里 伯拉西亚
His real name is Jeffrey Polaccia.
伯拉西亚 香脆
Polaccia. Foccacia.
橄榄油 大力水手 肌肉
Olive oil. Popeye. Muscles.
尚格 云顿
Jean-Claude Van Damme.
妇人 "小妇人"
Women. "Little Women."
克里斯汀 邓斯特 栅栏
Kirsten Dunst. Pale.
"桶" 里有 "I" 字母 水桶!
"Pail" With an "I." Buckets!
思路跟得上! 太棒了!
Train of thought! Yeah!
那你一定得来
Now you got to come.
保龄球听起来的确很有趣
Bowling does sound fun.
我只是得先和我家里人沟通一下
I just have to check with the old ball and chain first.
你觉得我这个周末去和马修 切斯特纳特
What do you think about me going bowling
还有他的朋友一起玩保龄球怎么样?
with Matthew Chestnut and his friends this weekend?
初来乍到
第4季 第12集
我不知道 也许我不会去玩保龄球
I don't know. Maybe I won't go bowling.
在工作之外我完全不了解马修
I don't know Matthew outside of work,
我也压根不认识他的朋友们
and I never met any of his friends.
如果你能来的话可能会好些
It would be different if you could come,
但你要去萨凡纳参加单身派对
but you're going to this bachelor party in Savannah.
我策划了一个寻宝游戏
I planned a scavenger hunt.
第一个找到民♥主♥党人的是赢家
First one that finds a Democrat wins.
行啦 你不需要我跟你一起去
Come on. You don't need me.
一开始的时候会有点紧张 但你会适应的
You'll be a little nervous at first, but you'll settle in.
我的一些最美好的回忆就是与那些
Some of my fondest memories were spent with people
在开始时我都不认识的人一起度过的
that I didn't even know at the beginning of the night.
是啊 也许你说得对
Hmm. Yeah, maybe you're right.
好小子
Attaboy.
你只要周日足够清醒
Just make sure you stay sober enough
能来机场接我就行了
to pick me up from the airport on Sunday.
蜜儿完全办不到
God knows Honey can't do it.
到达在哪里
Arrivals, arrivals.
到达 好的
Arrivals. Okay.
不! 不!
No! No!
我怎么会在登机口?!
How am I in the departures lane?!
我尽力了!
I am trying my best!
别按了!
Shut up!
上次 我还得自己从机场打车
The last time, I had to take a taxi
去快餐店接她
from the airport to pick her up at a Jack in the Box.
你们好啊
Hello.
我很抱歉我迟到了
Oh, I'm so sorry I'm late.
现在已经无所谓了
Well, it doesn't matter now.
中学作品
The middle school's production
"绿山墙的安妮"
of "Anne of Green Gables"
二十分钟前就开始了
started 20 minutes ago.
等我们到的时候
By the time we get there,
估计安妮都已经翻出墙了
Anne will already be out of the gable.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我试了五套才找到
I had to try on five different outfits
一件能容纳我的大肚子的衣服
to find one to fit my baby bump.
我都没有时间收拾头发
And I hadn't even started on my hair.
但你甚至都没有出现
But you're not even showing.
你根本不知道我的衣服有多紧
You have no idea how tight my clothes are.
完全没有容错空间
There's no margin for error.
蜜儿 你要知道 等你有孩子了之后
You know, Honey, once you have a kid,
你根本就不会有时间
you're not gonna have time
每天把自己打扮得漂漂亮亮的
to get yourself all dolled up every day.
相信我 如果你现在觉得我漂亮
Trust me. If you think I'm beautiful now,
你应该看看我还有时间试衣服的时候是什么样
you should have seen me when I had time to try.
聊两句
Quick chat.
听起来我好像有麻烦了
It sounds like I'm in trouble.
请坐
Have a seat.
蜜儿 你花在准备出门上的时间
Honey, the amount of time you spend getting ready
影响到了我们的团体计划
is affecting our group plans.
上周 我们本来应该去看木偶剧
Last week, we were supposed to go to a puppet show.
在那之前 我们本来应该
Before that, we were supposed to see
在购物中心看 "只此一生" 的演员阵容
the cast of "One Life to Live" At the mall.
你需要新的怀孕装扮...
You need a new pregnancy look...
能让你出门快点的那种
one that will get you out of the door faster
因为下周 社区的游泳池要开了
because next week, the community pool opens.
如果你不能在九点的时候到
If you're not there right at 9:00,
你就找不到椅子
you don't get a chair,
然后你就得把毛巾放地上了
and you'll have to put your towel on the ground.
地上哦
On the ground.
我其实很愿意尝试新装扮
I would actually love a new look.
我已经准备好适应成熟和方便的装扮了
I'm ready for something more mature and low-maintenance,
但我不知道从哪里开始
but I don't have any idea where to start.
我们来帮你
We'll help you.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
想想戴安娜王妃怀哈里王子的时候
Think Princess Di pregnant with Harry.
你这个周末要做什么?
What are you doing this weekend?
我打算看场电影
I was thinking about seeing a movie.
太好了
Yeah.
我想我也要看个电影
Uh, I thought I'd see a movie, too.
拜拜
Bye.
嘿 埃迪
Hey, Eddie.
你去检查遇到什么困难吗?
Did you have any trouble getting in?
没有
No.
那个戴橡胶手套的男人出奇的温柔
The man with the rubber glove was surprisingly gentle.
我的天哪!
I'm dying! I'm gonna die!
我超爱金凯瑞的!
I love Jim Carrey so much!
别进去
"Do not go in there!"
妮科尔?
Um, Nicole?
最后惊叹的部分呢
Where were you with the "Whew"?
别跟我说你还没约杰姬出去
Don't tell me you still haven't asked out Jackie.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
你们都聊天好几周了
You guys have been talking for weeks!
我知道
I know!
但每次我想试试时
But every time I try,
我就非常紧张 退缩了
I get super nervous and I chicken out.
我们为什么不一起出去呢
Okay, why don't we do a group thing?
这样压力就小了
So there'll be less pressure.
我跟你们一起去约会
I'll come with you on the date,
等你们适应了
and once you guys get comfortable,
我就悄悄溜走
I'll just slide on out.
好的
Yeah.
这样是没那么吓人了
That would make it less scary.
好了 等下
Okay. Wait here.
我要来说了
I'm gonna go do it.
姑娘 你们招人吗
"Hey, girl. Y'all hiring?"
招 你想找什么工作
"Yeah. What job you interested in?"
做你女朋友
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表