剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
我要给咖啡先生的员工
I'm gonna craft a complaint letter
写投诉信
to the people at Mr. coffee.
别跟我说我不能这么干
Don't tell me I can't.
我现在正处在为肯尼·罗杰斯的初次来访
Well, I'm kind of in the middle of preparing
准备的时期
for Kenny Rogers' first visit to Cattleman's.
你终于要见到肯尼了
You're finally gonna meet Kenny.
- 这是件大事 - 我知道!
- That's big. I know!
所以我能晚点再看吗?
So would it be okay if I read your book later?
路易斯 不行
Oh, Louis. no.
我怎么能才看到第九页呢?!
How am I only on page 9?!
这么多的逗号♥
So many commas.
清洁工是个机器人?!
The cleaning lady is a robot?
这哪年的事啊?!
What year is this?!
警♥察♥局长怎么就突然变成双胞胎了?
Why is the police chief suddenly twins?
"一切证据都指向这里
"it had all led here,
众多刀的痕迹指向众多的大脑
The trail of so many knives to so many brains.
永远美丽的詹妮弗·洪
Jennifer hong, ever beautiful,
将她了无岁月痕迹的手伸向了门把手"
extended her ageless hand to the doorknob."
"凶手是她自己"?
"the killer was herself"?
很棒吧?!
Right?!
吓到你了啊?
That scary, huh?
这个结尾得谢谢你
That ending was thanks to you.
在你跟我说不要做我自己的敌人的时候
I got the idea when you told me
我想到了这个点子
not to be my own versa enemy.
我做的与你说的相反
I did the opposite of what you said.
噢 好的 好的
Oh. right. right.
你觉得怎么样?
So, what do you think?
我很喜欢
I love it.
太棒了!
It was amazing!
我就知道!
I know!
不敢相信我写完了小说!
I can't believe I finished my novel!
你做到了 你写完了
You did. You finished it.
都结束了
It's all over.
感觉像是跑马拉松跑到了最后
I feel like a runner at the end of a marathon.
只不过里程是单词
Except words are my miles.
3500多首歌♥曲就存在这么一个
More than 3,500 songs inside a machine
只有十七英尺长八英尺宽
that's only 17 inches long by 8
十九英尺高的机器里
inches wide by 19 inches deep.
而且重量只有二十磅
And she only weighs 20 pounds.
- 太疯狂了 - 太棒了
- Crazy. - Awesome.
科技啊
Technology.
我把我的光盘都放到里面了
I loaded every one of my cds in here.
噢 快看 它动了
Oh, look at it go.
这就像是一场灯光秀
It's like a light show.
我现在心跳加速
My heart is racing right now.
- 太棒了! - 木法沙时间!
- Yes! - Mufasa time!
你们把你们的"狮子王"光盘放进去了?
You guys put your "lion king" cd in?
我们借了钱给你买♥♥这个
We lent you the money to buy it,
所以我们想我们应该也能拥有一些插槽
So we figured we'd take some slots.
没有插槽是你们的
You guys don't get any slots.
埃迪 我不明白
I-I don't know, eddie.
如果他们借了钱给你 那他们说的是合理的呀
If they lent you money, they kinda have a point.
说到这个...
Now that I think about it...
我们不应该都有自己的那一份插槽吗?
Shouldn't we have our share of the slots, too?
你们要这干嘛? 你们喜欢我的音乐啊
Why would you need that? You love my music.
我们是喜欢 但是用播放机
We do, but it might be cool
放点慢歌♥也很酷啊
to throw some slow jams in there.
好吧 新计划
Okay, new plan.
下一次 我们都把我们自己的光盘带来
Next time, we all bring our case logics.
好吗?
Yeah?
- 好 - 好的
- Yep. - All right.
这是怎么了?
What's going on here?
我要把所有我听的光盘都带上
I'm gonna bring all the CDs I listen to when I lift.
你可能是块表
You could be a watch.
可能是条包装得很紧的领带
You could be a tightly packed tie.
可能是个冰淇淋三明治
You could be an ice-cream sandwich.
要见到肯尼·罗杰斯了你兴奋吗? 我很兴奋!
Are you excited to meet Kenny Rogers? I am!
我记下了他所有的歌♥
I memorized all his songs
以防万一他带了吉他想跳舞
in case he brings his guitar and wants to jam.
太棒了 你可以在把我的小说给他之后这么干
Great. You can do that after you give him my novel
这样他就可以给他的代理然后让小说出版了!
So he can give it to his agent and get it published!
你为什么想要我把你的书给肯尼·罗杰斯?
W-why would you want me to give Kenny Rogers your book?
他是个乡村歌♥手 美食家 被低估的演员
He's a country singer/ restauranteur/underrated actor.
路易斯 我饶恕你
Louis, I forgive you.
没有像我一样与生俱来带着侦探头脑
It's not your fault you weren't born
不是你的错
With my detective mind.
你说什么呢?
What are you saying?
最快的出版方法
The fastest way to get published
就是通过某个业内人士
is through someone already in the business.
所以我小小地挖了一下我们认识的所有人
So I did a little digging on everyone we know.
顺便说一句 记得提醒我告诉你
By the way, remind me to tell you
为什么黛德丽不能再去犹他旅行
why Deidre can no longer travel through Utah.
我发现去年
And I discovered that just last year,
肯尼·罗杰斯出版了一本书...
Kenny Rogers wrote and published a book...
"馈赠"
"The Gift."
他跟我一样 是个作家
He's an author, just like me!
别跟我说
Don't tell me.
这是关于最伟大的馈赠就是识字的?
It's about the greatest gift being literacy, right?
我不知道 我没有读
I don't know. I didn't read it.
不管怎么说 有你的推荐
Anyway, with your personal recommendation,
肯尼肯定会读我的小说的
There's no way Kenny won't read my novel.
好吧
Right.
听着是个好主意
Sounds like a great idea.
别这样
Come on.
让我看看你往里面放了什么
Lemme see what you're putting in there.
悬念也是这经历的一部分
Part of the experience is the suspense.
刺♥激♥的时刻! 会是谁的呢?!
What a rush! Who's it gonna be?!
太棒了!
Yes!
来得好 恩雅!
Welcome to the party, Enya!
你是在跟我搞笑吗?
Are you kidding me with this?
- 你干嘛呢? - 别这样!
- What are you doing? - Come on!
德拉瓦河的河水冰冷
The waters of the delaware river ran cold.
但乔治·华盛顿眼中却燃着熊熊火焰
But the fire in george washington's eyes burned hot.
我的有声书就关于美国独♥立♥战争的!
My audio book about the american revolution!
好好学习吧 各位
Get ready to learn, everyone.
有声书? 这都不是音乐!
Audio book? this isn't even music!
...当他领导着大♥陆♥人...
...when he led a column of the continental --
他们说...
They said...
"你属于厨房♥ 贝齐·罗斯"
"you belong in the kitchen, Betsy Ross."
厨房♥是我...
And the kitchen is where I...
不玩了!
Screw this!
我要手动挑一张我自己的光盘
I'm just gonna manually select one of my cds.
没门儿!
No way!
你凭什么控制我们听什么?
Who are you to control what we listen to?
伙计们 我一直都是掌控音乐的
Guys. I've always been in charge of the music.
你们为什么会想听这种蹩脚的垃圾?
Why would you want to listen to this lame garbage?
用戴夫的说法 恩雅的声音
In Dave's defense, Enya's voice
能召唤鲸鱼
has been known to summon whales.
只要CD机还在我房♥间
Well, as long as the CD player's in my room,
我们就不听鲸摇滚
We're not listening to whale rock.
那也许我们不应该把CD机留在
Well, maybe we shouldn't keep the cd player
你的房♥间里
In your room, then.
我们都入了股
We each own a portion of it.
它可以轮换放在我们那
We can take turns having it at our houses.
就像要是能找到我爸爸的话
Like the shared-custody situation
我希望妈妈能跟他
I'd like to have with my dad
共享我的监护权一样
if we could ever find out where he is.
好吧
Fine.
现在它在我房♥间里 所以我先来
Well, it's in my room now, so I get it first.
而且我会跳过我不想听的
And I'm skipping over whatever I want.
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表