剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
I just... can't take another rejection.
真好听的歌♥
歌♥词也很好记得
你想用汉森乐队对付我
他们只是男孩啊
男孩?
作为一名牙医 测试新年糖果
As a dentist, it's vital that I test the New Year's candy
并记下我的感受非常重要
and take notes on what I'm up against.
嗯 有意思
Mmm. Interesting.
老爸
Dad!
新的电视指南到了
The new TV Guide came,
我写给编辑的信也印出来了!
and my letter to the editor was printed!
哇 那太棒了!
Oh, that's amazing! So amazing.
我本来都放弃了 不过现在看来我好像开始转运了
I'd given up on it, but maybe my luck is changing.
小路路 他的秘诀是什么?
What's his secret, Lou?
我都给电视指南写了好几年的信了
I've sent letters to TV Guide for years.
他的秘诀就是有一个认识
Well, let's just say his secret is having a dad
- 肯尼·罗杰斯的老爸 - 怎么说?
- who knows Kenny Rogers. - What do you mean?
埃默里需要点自信心提升剂 好去参加舞会
Emery was in need of a dance-related confidence boost,
所以我托肯尼找了找关系 刊登了他的信
so I had Kenny pull some strings and get his letter published.
我还是没听懂
I'm still not following.
是我让埃默里的信刊登在电视指南里的
I got Emery in TV Guide.
怎么做到的?
How so?
你读完这份垃圾...
When you're done reading that rag...
这份《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》后
The New York Times...
可以读读这本电视指南里关于
there's an amazing letter to the editor
《达尔玛和格里格》的一封信 写得棒极了
about "Dharma & Greg" in this TV Guide.
《达尔玛和格里格》的编剧又故技重施了
"The writers of 'Dharma & Greg' have done it again.
真不敢相信格里格要去竞选国会议员
I can't believe Greg's gonna run for Congress.
埃默里·黄 奥兰多
Emery Huang, Orlando."
很有见地啊 埃默里
Very insightful, Emery.
记得我说过那些关于自己创造好运的话吗?
Remember what I said about making your own luck?
这封信仅仅只是开始
This letter is just the beginning.
吃完早餐后 我准备邀请塞莱斯特去舞会
After breakfast, I'm gonna go ask Celeste to the dance.
虎年已经来了
The Year of the Tiger is here,
而好事也会接踵而来
and good things are coming my way.
你就骑着老虎勇往直前
Ride the tiger high and hard.
- 到月球去! - 当然了
- To the moon! - Sure.
感谢各位参加今晚的聚会
Thank you, everyone, for coming to tonight's meeting.
我们首先来针对新的内部章程进行投票
We will begin by taking a vote on the new bylaw proposals.
对了...
And by the way...恭喜发财
... 埃文和杰西卡
...Evan and Jessica.
那是广东话
我们讲国语
感谢你们用传统的中文
Thank you for that traditional Chinese response
回我的祝福
to my well wishes.
埃文提议我们把马丁·路德·金纪念日
So, Evan has introduced a bylaw proposing that we recognize
加入到社区节日中
Martin Luther King Jr. Day as a neighborhood holiday.
是时候了
这是我写的章程提案
看看这些小字
你不敢
我敢
我加了一个条款
要求整个社区要用回收箱
我真的很讨厌回收
我知道
如果有人投赞成票
那他们也会投票赞成回收
你真是个恶魔
那你说呀
赞成的举手?
All those in favor?
赞成 赞成 赞成 赞成
Aye. Aye. Aye. Aye.
反对的举手?
All those opposed?
我宣布章程通过!
And the bylaw passes!
祝贺大家!
Oh, congratulations, everyone!
尤其是那些... 今天... 来不了的
Especially all of our African-American friends.
非裔美国人朋友
...who...couldn't make it today.
我还是想不起来我对大阿姨做了什么
I can't figure out what I did to offend Big Auntie.
你能不能和她谈谈 问问她我到底做错了什么?
Could you talk to her for me and ask her what I did wrong?
她不会跟我说话呀
我们两个人也正在激烈的吵架
在吵架? 吵什么?
You are? About what?
草莓籽
她叫我给她寄一些强壮的美国种子
但她不相信我跟她说它们被海关拒绝了
真的吗?
Were they?
没有
我忘记寄给他们了
但没有人怀疑我的品德呀
喂?
Hello?
路易斯 你得到派出所一趟
Louis, I need you to come down to the station.
埃默里在我们这里
We have Emery.
儿子 你没事吧? 发生什么事了?
Son, are you okay? What happened?
我没事
I'm fine.
我只是想在约塞莱斯特去舞会前搞个大动作
I just wanted a big gesture to impress Celeste
来取悦她
before I asked her to the dance.
不过我想这边的扫兴警官
But I guess Officer Killjoy over here
还没有见过有人给女生飞鸽传书
has never seen anyone dove-up on a lady.
他的鸽子没有许可
I had no choice but to detain him
我不得不拘留他
for having unpermitted doves.
鸽子?
Doves?
而穿着网眼背心 拿着烟花在街上走来走去倒没关系?
But walking in a mesh tank top with fireworks is okay?
这里是佛罗里达 那基本就是我们州旗的图案了
It's Florida. That image was almost our state flag.
这里是《危险边缘》!
This is "Jeopardy!"
我把这个放在旁边等一下回收
两位好啊!
Hey, hey, hey!
感谢邀请我们过来看《危险边缘》
Thanks for the invite to come by and watch "Jeopardy!"
我们还从来收过通过门缝传进来
We've never been invited over via a note
的小纸条邀请函
being slid under the door before.
来看《危险边缘》
用来分隔句子
Used to mark a major division in a sentence,
跟大肠这词的一部分
it shares its name
内容相同
with a section of your large intestine.
是什么...呃 呃
What is, uh, uh...
殖民地?
col-col-colony?
分号♥... 没错
Colon... right.
耶! 我答对了!
Yeah! I got it right!
你没有
你不能用接近正确答案的回答假装是对的答案
他听不懂
你应该用英文去纠正他吧
嘿 你们俩 不能作弊
Hey, hey, no cheating, you two.
答一种已经灭绝的生物
The name of this extinct critter
它的名字来自意为"恐怖蜥蜴"的单词
comes from words meaning "Terrible lizard."
哥斯拉?
What is Godzilla?
没错... 是恐龙
Dinosaur... yes.
伙计! 我火力全开了!
Oh, man! I'm on fire!
非常生气
那你说啊
1949年 中国大♥陆♥在一个人的领导下
In 1949, mainland China became a communist state
成为了共♥产♥主义国家
with this man as its leader.
这个我能用国语回答
毛♥泽♥东♥
- 谁是毛♥泽♥东♥? - 回答正确
- Who is Mao Zedong? - You're right.
不对 不对 埃文
Unh-unh! Nope, nope. Sorry, Evan.
你必须以问题的形式回答
You have to answer in the form of a question.
"危机边缘"是个很难的比赛 孩子
Yeah. "Jeopardy!'s" A tough game, kid.
再过几年再和大小伙子们较量吧!
Hey, live a few years before you take on the big boys!
杰西卡 你们真的还在玩这个?
Jessica, are you really still doing this?
你明天就要上电视了 你打算怎么办?
You're going on TV tomorrow. What are you gonna do?
宝贝别担心
我有办法
埃默里 我们得好好谈谈...
Emery, we need to have a serious talk...
不过在你穿着网眼背心的情况下是不可能的
which is impossible while you're wearing a mesh tank top.
听着 我知道我鼓励你勇敢地驾驭老虎
Look, I know I encouraged you to ride the tiger high and hard,
但我并不是这个意思
but this isn't what I had in mind.
我只是在创造自己的运气 就像你告诉我的那样
I was just making my own luck, like you told me to.
如果布莱森没有拦住我
And if Bryson hadn't stopped me,
塞莱丝特已经是我的舞伴了
Celeste would already be my date to the dance.
我很高兴你的自信又回来了
I'm happy that your confidence is back,
但你的举止就像是个全然陌生的人
but you're acting like a different person.
你太自大了
You're getting way too cocky.
埃默里怎么自大了?
How is Emery cocky?
你还用第三人称说你自己的名字!
You just said your name in the third person!
听着 我赢得那个舞蹈奖杯的时候
Look, when I won that dance trophy,
我信心十足
my confidence was sky high.
我完全可以很自负向每一个我认识的人吹嘘
I could've gotten a big head and bragged about it
但是我没有这么做
to everyone I knew, but I didn't.
我依旧保持着谦逊 因为我就是这样的人
I remained humble, because that's who I am.
在你的倒霉年之前的埃默里是自信
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表