剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
The Emery before your bad-luck year was confident,
但也谦逊的
but humble, too.
我只是希望你还能做你自己
I just want you to be you again.
已经太久没有好事发生在我的身上了
It's been so long since something good happened to me.
我想我脑子可能有些糊涂了
I guess I let it go to my head.
但是你是对的
But you're right.
我可以为我的好运感到高兴 仍旧做自己
I can be happy with my good luck and still be me.
以谦卑的姿态和足够的热情来驾驭虎年
Ride the tiger low and with measured enthusiasm.
我刚看了一集《欢乐一家亲》
I just saw an episode of "Frasier."
他们用另一条狗替换了埃迪的狗
They replaced Eddie the dog with another dog.
什么?
What?
我写了封信
And I wrote this letter
揭发这个伎俩
to expose that little charade.
你只要利用你的关系
And you just got to use your connections
让它上电视指南
to get it into TV Guide.
关系?
Connections?
爸爸 我是因为你才上的电视指南?
Dad, you're the reason I got into TV Guide?
首先 放松 小路
Relax your fist, Lou.
收下我的信
Receive my letter.
塞莱丝特吗? 我是特伦特
Hey, Celeste? I'm Trent.
你不认识我 但我看起来和你同龄
You don't know me, but I'm here as an age-appropriate face
这样你不会被吓到
so you won't freak out.
吓到你了么?
Are you freaking out?
呃... 没有?
Uh...no?
太好了
Great.
黄先生! 好了!
Okay, Mr. Huang! All good!
嗨! 我是埃默里的父亲
Hi! I'm Emery's dad.
我不想让你一开门
Didn't want you to open the door
就看到一个四十岁的陌生男人想跟你说话
and find a 40-year-old strange man wanting to talk to you.
怎么回事?
What's happening?
别紧张 塞莱丝特
Relax, Celeste.
我跟你同龄 所以这都是很正常的
I'm your age, so that makes all of this normal.
马上要有一个大型舞会了
Uh, there's a big dance coming up.
你能邀请我的儿子和你一起去吗?
Can you ask my son to go with you?
这能增强他的自信心
It would really boost his confidence.
警报 警报
Red alert. Red alert.
安静 我在和塞莱丝特说话
Hush. I'm talking to Celeste.
六点钟方向 警报!
Bogey on your six. Code blue!
特伦特 别这样!
Trent, please!
爸爸?
Dad?
你在这干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我觉得你♥爸♥爸是让我邀请你去舞会
I think your dad's asking me to ask you to the dance.
什么?!
What?!
我知道这看起来不好 但我是想要帮你
I know this looks bad, but I was just trying to help you.
我不想要你的帮助
I don't want your help.
是你跟我说我们要去创造自己的好运的
You're the one who said we have to make our own luck.
但当你想要帮我实现好运的时候我还怎么能做到这点呢?
But how can I do that when you're trying to make my luck for me?
黄先生 我知道事情没按你希望的发展
I know this didn't work out how you hoped, Mr. Huang,
但我还是希望能得到你承诺我的免费吃到饱的
but I still expect the free all-you-can-eat baked potato bar
烤土豆条
you promised me.
我伪造了一张海关申报单 证明你的包裹被拒收了
Okay, I forged a customs form to prove your package was denied
这样大阿姨就会相信你编的送种子的事了
so Big Auntie will believe your story about sending the seeds.
美国海关
物品:草莓种子
状态:拒绝出境
原因:种子太强力
然后你帮我弄明白为什么大阿姨对我发火?
Then you'll help me figure out why Big Auntie's mad at me?
一定会
很好
Cool.
我喜欢这一计划
那我们等她回复的时候
要不要喝杯啤酒啊
我才十四岁
I'm 14.
那我要喝杯啤酒
真不敢相信 你妈妈要经历这个
I can't believe your mom's going through with this.
采访全程她都要用普通话吗?
I mean, is she gonna do the whole interview in Mandarin?
她一定不会放过这个机会推销她的书
摄像机开始拍 她就会放弃
我就会赢了
好吧 孩子 我要飞快地给你戴上麦克风
Okay, kid. I'm just gonna mic you up real quick.
为什么这个人在碰我
等等 先生 我不认为他需要麦克风
Wait. No, no, sir. I don't think he needs to be wired for sound.
女士 我只是按要求做事
Lady, I'm just doing what I was told.
好了 他可以走了
Okay. He's good to go.
跟我来
Come with me
怎么回事
我跟他们说你是我的翻译呀
什么
等他们问我问题时候 我会用国语回答
他们会等着你帮我的答案翻译成英文
那如果我不要帮你翻译呢
那你就会破坏我宣传书的好机会
你只是说说罢了
你知道我会毁掉我的事业来赢得这个
干得好
Well played.
你知道真正的赢家是什么吗?
You know who the real winner is here?
孩子对母亲的爱
A child's love for his mother.
而败者是你
And the loser is you.
好吧 我不需要翻译了!
Okay, I don't need a translator anymore!
让这个孩子离开这儿!
Let's get this kid out of here!
这看起来很有趣 我很乐意买♥♥票看
That looks like fun. Buy tickets to that.
我以为你不会说英语
I thought you didn't speak English.
一定是农历新年的奇迹
Must be a Lunar New Year miracle.
所以 在采访最后
So, at the end of the interview,
我要在镜头前
I would like to address the camera
直接对宗毓华说话
to speak directly to Connie Chung.
过去几天我一直都不太顺心
I've been way out of line the past few days.
在舞蹈比赛中获胜改变了我的生活
Getting that win at the dance contest changed my life,
我真的非常希望能给你同样的成功
and I badly wanted to give you the same victory.
这也没让你的所作所为变得合理
Doesn't make what you did okay.
我知道
I know.
我在比赛后感觉好
I felt so good after the contest
是因为我做出了选择创造了自己的好运
because I made the choice to go for it and make my own luck.
我本应该鼓励你去做同样的事
I should've encouraged you to do the same thing,
而不是搞小动作去让美梦成真
instead of manipulating things to make it happen.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这总会带给我好运
This always brought me good luck.
也许对你来说也一样
Maybe it'll do the same for you.
你应该原谅你的爸爸
他是想帮助你的
就像在他双重倒霉的那一年我也帮助他
伙计们!
Guys!
我知道路易斯在美国的生活有点困难
所以我帮助他赢
提起他的精神
你贿赂了评审?
You paid off the judge?
做父母的只要孩子高兴
你的爸爸也是一样
他想做点事对你好 那是因为他很爱你呀
我从来都没这样想过
I never thought of it that way.
我要告诉爸爸我原谅他了
I'm gonna tell Dad I forgive him.
你不要跟他说 你应该做给他看
嘿 塞莱丝特
Hey, Celeste.
对昨天我父亲的事我感到很抱歉
I'm sorry about yesterday with my dad.
没关系
That's okay.
父亲们都很奇怪
Dads are weird.
我爸爸每次下雨的时候都说"我们需要它"
Mine says "We needed it" Every time it rains.
我想知道...
I was wondering...
你愿意和我一起去春心荡漾吗?
would you go to the Spring Fling with me?
我很乐意
Yeah. I'd like that.
爸爸!
Dad!
塞莱丝特说了"好"! 夹克起作用了!
Celeste said "Yes"! The jacket worked!
太好了! 我就知道!
Yes! I knew it!
你现在需要一些招式来配这件夹克
Ooh. Okay, now you need some moves to go with that jacket.
这是路易斯专属
Now, this is the Louis Special.
你要先像这样...
You start out like th...
不 这裤子不行
No, these aren't the right pants for this.
好了 真棒
再见啦
你的办法很有用
大阿姨原谅我了
太棒了!
Boom!
你有问她为什么要和我吵架吗?
So, did you ask why she and I are in a fight?
她生你的气是因为她叫你提醒我
给她寄些草莓籽
所以种子没到的时候 她是在怪我们两个咯
So she blamed both of us when the seeds didn't arrive.
她说她也原谅你了
她会把你的红包寄过来
低音炮 我来啦!
Subwoofer, here I come!
但是我要拿回我给你的红包
什么?! 为什么?!
What?! Why?!
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表