剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
It's a go on the Asian corn.
好的
Okay.
那就欢迎了
Uh, well, welcome.
我是路易斯·黄 创始人
I'm Louis Huang, founder.
关于我们的招牌 现在写的是
Uh, so, about our sign, right now it says
"肯尼·罗杰斯 迈克尔·波顿的牧场主餐厅"
"Kenny Rogers' Michael Bolton's Cattleman's Ranch."
太长了
Wordy.
我们该把迈克尔·波顿的名字去掉 对吗?
We should take Michael Bolton's name down, right?
噢噢噢噢 不行
Oh, oh, oh, uh, n-no.
肯尼和迈克尔一直处于激烈的竞争
Uh, Kenny and Michael have an intense rivalry,
所以肯尼想让名字永远在迈克尔的上面
so Kenny wants to keep his name above Michael's forever.
不用担心
Yeah. Don't worry about it.
在今后几个月里 我将会帮你处理
These are the types of things I'll help you navigate
类似的事情
over the next few months.
- 几个月? - 对 几个月到一年
- Few months? - Yeah, few months to a year.
但是别担心
But don't worry,
肯尼喜欢你做的事情
Kenny loves what you're doing here.
我不小心把这片叶子带了进来
I accidentally tracked this leaf in.
我现在就去把它扔出去
I'm gonna go, uh, throw it back outside.
巨星来啦
There's my superstar!
林肯中学的第一位跳级者
Lincoln Middle School's first ever grade skipper.
这种接触合适吗
Is this contact appropriate?
我们给你准备了欢迎铅笔
We got you this welcome pencil.
欢迎随时来我的办公室
Come down to my office any time,
丹妮丝会帮助你装铅笔芯
and Denise will hook you up with lead.
不限♥量♥的笔芯
Unlimited lead.
看起来像...化学反应呀
Looks like...chemistry.
谢谢
Thank you.
太奇怪了
Whoa. That was weird.
女生一般都很喜欢你
Girls usually love you.
以前从来都没发生过这种事
That's never happened before.
或许她没看见我是因为她眼瞎了
Maybe she didn't see me because she's blind.
谁 塞莱丝特
Who? Celeste?
不 她的视力挺好的
No, she has perfect vision.
在上一年年鉴的"喜欢什么"一栏里
In the last yearbook under "Likes,"
她写的是 "男孩 辣妹和完美的视力"
she wrote, "Boys, Spice Girls, and seeing perfectly."
艾莉森
Alison!
不好意思 我过一下
Excuse me. Coming through.
那是我的女朋友
That's my girl in there.
这个大话王说他是你的男朋友
This liar says that he's your boyfriend.
你想让我把他扔到垃圾堆里面吗
You want me to put him in the trash?
他的确是我的男朋友 但是谢谢了
He is my boyfriend, but thanks.
你很好
That's sweet.
比赛时候我就随机应变啦
I'm gonna call an audible on that play?
天 她可真了解我们的战术
Damn! This one's coming for our playbook.
我的姑娘
My girl!
木管乐器夏令营怎么样
How was woodwind camp?
一个长笛手走丢了
One of the flautists went missing,
但是他们在一个泥潭里找到了她
but they found her in a bog.
酷
Cool!
那些傻运动员想干什么
Um, what did those idiot jocks want?
他们只是来打个招呼
They just wanted to say hi.
我会在今年的步操乐团吹短笛
I'll be playing the piccolo in marching band this year,
所以我跟他们就熟起来了
so I'm getting to know the team.
他们人好像不错
They seem nice.
我该上课了
I got to get to class.
午饭的时候我给你留个座
I'll save you a seat at lunch.
好
Great!
我告诉53号♥他可以跟我们一起坐
I told Number 53 he could sit with us,
所以找一个大桌子...还得在桌子一端
so try to get a big table... and an end seat
因为他的肩膀很宽
because his shoulders are so broad.
我想让你知道
I want you to know
我偷偷地把帽子拿出去戴上了
I snuck this hat out and wore it.
我知道 太不好了
I know. Terrible.
我认识到我的错了
But I see the error of my ways.
你说的有道理
You were right.
上高中是个大事
High school is serious,
为了成功 我需要遵循纪律
and to succeed, I need discipline,
严格的穿衣规范 还有全身心投入比赛
a strict dress code, and to keep my eye on the ball.
好...
Okay...
太棒了 所以我们都同意
Great. So we agree.
我要参加橄榄球队
I'm going out for the football team.
然后得脑震荡吗? 不行!
And get concussed? No way!
妈妈 你得签了这个允许单
Mom, you have to sign this permission slip.
足球会成为我高中最爱的事
Football is gonna be my thing in high school.
换个最爱的事吧 我不能签
So find a different thing. I can't!
艾莉森在乐团里
Alison's in the band,
她很长时间都会
and she's gonna be spending a lot of time
和橄榄球队在一起
with the football team.
我要成为橄榄球队的一员
I've got to be one of those guys.
这上面说学校
This says the school's not liable
对脑震荡可不负责--
in the event of a concussion --
换个说法 就是--
spelled wrong, by the way --
断胳膊断腿的 或者死掉
loss of limb, or death.
妈 妈 妈 你完全想错了
Mom, Mom, Mom, you're looking at it all wrong.
如果事情往好的方向发展呢 那就意味着大学奖学金
What if it goes well? That means college scholarship,
国家橄榄球联盟 超多钱
NFL, tons of money!
然后你跟一个白人结婚 成为赫兹代言人
You marry a white girl, become a Hertz pitchman,
然后杀了你的妻子 因为你由于太多次脑震荡
and then kill your wife because you lost your mind
已经失去心智了
from all the concussions.
不! 我不会让我的儿子成为下一个杀妻的辛普森
No! I'm not letting my son become the next O.J.
判决是无罪释放
10点才到哦
Rolling in at 10:00. Oh.
肯尼不会喜欢这样的
Kenny's not gonna love that.
我想和孩子们一起吃早餐
I try to have breakfast with my kids.
我-我在开玩笑
I-I'm kidding.
事实上 我刚从停车场过来
I literally just ran in here from the parking lot
在你进来前一秒刚刚站到这儿
and stood here right before you walked in.
摸摸我的胸腔
Oh, feel my chest.
我的心脏跳得太快了
My heart is beating so fast.
我的心脏也是
You got my heart going, too.
我以为你生气了
I thought you were mad.
我们是咚咚兄弟
Boom boom brothers.
总之 我已经对餐厅做了一个整体评估
Anyway, um, I've done a full assessment of the restaurant,
我觉得改变一些事情
and I think I have a couple things
会让我们提升一个档次
that are gonna take us to that next level.
首先我们需要增加一个顾客评论热♥线♥
Mm-hmm. Um, first, we should add a customer comment line.
是哈 给人们一个发表种族主义言论的匿名平台
Yeah, let's give people an anonymous forum to be racist.
还有 在烧烤工坊里
Um, also, back at Roasters,
我们有一个自己就座的政策
we do have a seat-yourself policy.
这营造了一个放松 仿佛回家般的环境
It creates a relaxed, kind of down-home environment.
我觉得有服务员
Well, I've found that having a host
会让你更了解你的顾客
lets you get to know your customers.
最后
Um, and lastly,
我真的觉得我们应该把菜单上的牛肉相关的菜肴
I do think we should lose some of the steak dishes
去掉一些 增加一些旋转烤鸡肉
from the menu and add some rotisserie chicken.
这才是肯尼最著名的
That's what Kenny's known for.
呃 在牧场主餐厅
Oh, well, here at Cattleman's Ranch,
我们最著名的是牛肉
we're known for our steak.
这又不是养鸡场主餐厅
This isn't Chickenman's...Ranch.
养鸡场主餐厅 还不错
Chickenman's! That's not bad.
你应该给评论热♥线♥打电♥话♥ 提这个建议
Maybe call the comment line, suggest it.
你好 我是埃迪 也就是爱臀男士
What's up? I'm Eddie. The Booty Man.
或许你在走廊里看见过我带着帽子
Maybe you've seen me in my hat around the halls?
我不怎么关注别人
I don't really notice other dudes, man.
是哈 酷 谁会注意别人呢
Yeah, yeah. Cool, cool. Who would?
是的 我是个女人 也是一个足球教练
Yes, I am a woman and a football coach.
没错 你们的教练是个女人
That's right. Your coach is a lady.
来吧 我们动起来吧
Come on. Let's get it out of the way.
你是不是姨妈来了
Are you on your period?
去跑几圈
Go run laps.
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表