剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
我就知道"欲擒故纵"这招肯定管用!
I knew playing "Hard to get" Would pay off!
- 所以接下来我该怎么办? - 我不知道!
- So what's my next move? - I don't know!
那你第一次和艾莉森怎么联♥系♥上的?
Well, how did you first connect with Alison?
我们是吹短笛认识的
We met playing piccolo.
噢对! 我就知道是我们一起做了什么事情
Oh, right! I knew it was doing something.
霍莉怎么能说我没有圣诞精神?
How can Holly say I don't have Christmas spirit?
妈咪 你当然有精神了
Of course, you have spirit, Mommy.
大家都知道你有多爱圣诞节
Everyone knows how much you love Christmas.
霍莉刚认识你
Holly just met you.
她还没有见识到
She hasn't had a chance to see that.
我要去排练了
Well, I'm off to rehearsal.
霍莉要改善我的舞步
Holly's going to fine tune my step and twists.
就好像我需要改善似的
As if she could.
马文过来告诉我
So, Marvin came by to tell me
他找到了你的票根和一盒花生糖豆
he found your ticket stub and a box of Goobers.
她觉得你表现的很奇怪
He thinks you've been acting strange
所以他在侦查电影院
so he's staking out movie theaters.
他总能找到做侦察行动的接口
He always makes some excuse to stage a stakeout.
我觉得他只是喜欢在车里吃东西
I think he just likes eating in his car.
他确实点了几份烩土豆打包
He did order a couple quarts of scalloped potatoes to go.
我感觉不太好
I feel kind of bad.
或许咱们就告诉他咱们去看了"泰坦尼克号♥"
Maybe we should just tell him we saw "Titanic."
我会在我给他圣诞节礼物之后告诉他
I'll tell him after I give him his Christmas gift.
我不想让他不开心
I don't want to upset him.
就像在"泰坦尼克号♥"里比利·泽纳
Like in "Titanic" When Billy Zane
发现了杰克给罗丝画的裸体画像
finds the nude sketch Jack drew of Rose.
我肯定是在洗手间的时候错过了那场戏
I must've missed that scene when I was in the restroom.
这段可好看了
Well, it was a great scene.
- 所有的都很棒 - 是啊
- They were all great. - I know.
我得承认 我都一直在想这个电影了
I have to admit, I can't stop thinking about it.
我也是
Me neither.
- 咱们不能再看了 - 不能了
- We can't go see it again. - No way. No.
因为马文在侦查电影院
I mean, not with Marvin staking out the theaters.
是啊
Yeah.
完美 没人会认出我们来
Perfect. No one will notice us.
喔!
Whoo!
妮可 我知道你需要什么了
I know what you need to do, Nicole.
每对情侣都有自己的恋语 对吧?
So, every couple has a special love language, right?
对于埃迪和艾莉森 恋语就是笛声
Right. For Eddie and Alison, that language was woodwinds.
对于妮可和杰姬 恋语就是咖啡杯
For Nicole and Jackie, that language is coffee cups.
这是艾莉森的杯子
Here's Alison's cup.
"O"上没有笑脸 "I"上没有桃心
No smiley face in her "O," No heart atop her "I."
你想和杰姬交流吗?
You want to communicate with Jackie?
你用这些说话
You speak through these.
我的兄弟解决了这个难题!
My boy done cracked this thing!
我要去拿几个咖啡杯
I'm gonna go grab some coffee cups
这样我们就能一起想出个完美的留言啦
so we can workshop the perfect message.
你真的需要大费周章吗
Do you really need a move?
还不如直接过去打个招呼
Why not just go up and say "Hi"?
艾莉森
Alison, please.
当妮科尔需要甩掉她时我们会找你的
When Nicole needs help dumping her, we'll come to you.
哇 我也不知道为啥要说这个
Whoa. I don't know why I said that.
抱歉 刚刚是电脑在说话
Sorry. That was the java talking.
没关系 我从来没这么开心过呢
It's fine. I've never been happier.
我知道这太疯狂了
It's crazy, I know,
但我以为这次他们的船不会沉了呢
but I thought maybe they wouldn't sink this time.
好吧 你确实在银幕前
Well, you did your part
大喊冰山了呢
by yelling "Iceberg" At the screen.
蜜儿?
Honey?
我刚已经去了五个电影院了
I'd been to five theaters
开始觉得我是不是疯了的时候
and starting to think I was crazy,
在这居然找到你了
but then, here you are,
跟一个奇怪的老女人在一起
wearing your "Little Orphan Annie" Wig
还带着“小孤儿安妮”的假发
in the company of some strange, old woman.
你是傻瓜女王吗?
Are you the Goober queen?
路易斯?
Louis?
我们只是想看泰坦尼克号♥
We just wanted to see "Titanic."
我很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, sweetie.
我知道曾经答应等着跟你一起看
I know I promised you I'd wait,
但是实在等不及啊
but I couldn't help myself.
你最近一直鬼鬼祟祟的
You mean you've been doing all this sneaking around
就是为了看部智障小船电影?
just to see some silly boat movie?
- 是的 - 其实算是艘大轮船
- Yes. - It's more of a ship, really.
里面肯定有些情节还不错
Must be some kind of picture
让你这么拼就为了再看一遍
for you to go through all this just to see it again.
电影超级赞
Oh. It's an amazing movie.
跟老婆和基友
Maybe seeing a boat go down in public
一起看场小船沉没的电影
won't be so bad if my wife and my best friend
还是可以接受的
are with me.
我们刚错过了7点10分场的
Oh, we just missed the 7:10.
但一天不止放一场哦
Oh, well, luckily, it's playing again
7点20 7点40 7点50
7:20, 7:40, 7:50,
8点25 8点55…
8:25, 8:55...
霍莉到底去哪儿了?
Where the "H" Is Holly?
该演出了!
It's show time!
福音时间到!
Tidings!
你们看上去都棒极啦
You all look so nice.
大家准备好了吗
We ready to do this?
你不是没入选吗
Uh, you didn't make the cut.
霍莉知道你来了吗
Does Holly know you're here?
我炒了霍莉
Oh, I fired her.
普世欢腾
Joy to the world
圣主降临
The Lord has come
响应佳音
repeat the sounding joy
太棒了 黄太太
Bravo, Mrs. Huang.
圣诞快乐
A very merry Christmas to you.
你说你炒了霍莉是什么意思啊?
What do you mean you fired Holly?
我听了你的建议
I took your advice,
意识到我才是她上司
and I went to go convince her how much I love Christmas
于是让她知道了我有多爱圣诞节
when I realized I outrank her.
她算老几能决定谁来唱啊
Who is she to say who can and can't sing?
这是我的委员会 而且是我的圣诞节
It's my committee, and it's my Christmas.
你居然在圣诞节跟她说这个
I can't believe you did that to her on Christmas!
就连她那渣男老公
I mean, even her dirtbag husband
都是在她生日后的第二天
had the decency to run off
才跑路的
the day after her birthday.
埃文 我们不需要她们了
Evan, we don't need them.
咱俩可以一起唱颂歌♥
We can carol on our own.
抱歉 我不想跟你一起唱了
Sorry, but I don't feel like singing with you.
我之前大概是看走眼了
I guess I was wrong.
你确实没有圣诞精神
You don't have Christmas sprit.
我觉得你太挑剔了
I think you're being too critical.
你绝对是
You definitely are.
我很抱歉 但是那些船员的错误
I'm sorry, but the nautical mistakes
实在让我太出戏了
took me right out of it.
当小船开始破时
When a vessel that size breaks apart,
她就一直在大喊大叫
she makes a hell of a lot more noise.
声音真的过大了
Hell of a lot more.
我来开
Mm. I'll get it.
好吧
All right.
听那钟声 悦耳银铃
Hark how the bells, sweet silver bells
仿佛说着 忘却烦恼 圣诞将至 带来好心情
All seem to say, throw cares away Christmas is here bringing good cheer
无论年轻或年老 无论谦卑或勇敢
To young and old, meek and the bold
我非常伤心
我毁了圣诞节
I killed Christmas.
但是你超爱圣诞节啊
But you love Christmas.
除了你还有谁会给大街上所有人送
Who else sends everyone on the street
印着自己的小装饰呢
her own ornament?
埃文一直很期待唱颂歌♥
Evan was so excited about caroling,
但是我全搞砸了
and I messed it up.
我毁了自己儿子的圣诞节
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表