剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
讲真 我... 我在这不自在
but, really, I... I'm uncomfortable being here.
我不想让我们之间更尴尬
I don't want to make things harder between us than they already are.
那你现在是在干嘛呢?
Then why are you?
因为我不能就这样抛弃和埃文的友谊啊
Because I can't just abandon my friendship with Evan.
你和我分手了...
You and I splitting up...
他就像是个离异家庭的孩子
it's like he's a child of divorce.
你对离婚有啥了解?
What do you know about divorce?
- 我爸妈就离婚啦 - 是吗?
- My parents are divorced. - They are?
姐姐我跟你说过了五千遍啦
I talked to you about it all the time!
你说过很多事啊
Well, you say a lot of things!
不吵了
Let's just drop it.
显然 我们之间需要空间
Obviously, we need some space from each other.
所以你跟埃文不能做朋友
Well, that means you and Evan can't be friends.
我... 我懂
Yeah, I...I know.
我们明天跟他说吧
Let's have a talk with him tomorrow.
所以 你♥爸♥妈离婚了...
So, if your parents are divorced...
那你圣诞节有两份礼物啊?
do you get, like, twice as many presents at Christmas?
我们是犹太人好吗
We're Jewish.
哦
Huh.
蜜儿和马文能来吃完饭
I'm so happy Honey and Marvin
我太高兴啦
could come to dinner tonight.
我已经订好了卡拉OK包间
I already pre-paid for our private karaoke room.
- 一切就绪 - 谢谢你能奢侈一把
- So we are all set. - Thank you for splurging
定了四个麦克风的套餐
on the four-microphone package.
这样我们就能好好唱果酱女郎了
It's important we do "Lady Marmalade" Properly.
果酱女郎是电影红磨坊的主题曲
我简直迫不及待了
I can't wait!
- 嗨 - 哈喽
- Hey! - Oh, hi!
- 见到你真是太好了 - 哈喽哈喽
- Oh, it's so good to see you. -Hello, hello.
不好意思啦 我们迟到了
Oh, I'm sorry we're late.
马文加班了
Marvin was stuck at work finishing a dental cleaning...
因为一个名人来洗牙
Uh-huh. ?...for a celebrity.
是丹泽尔·华盛顿吗?
Was it Denzel?
不是 但我告诉你哦
No. But I will tell you...
跟她一起工作很开心
she was a joy to work with.
是乔伊·比哈尔啦
It was Joy Behar!
- 哇哦 - 真棒呢
- Whoa! ? - Oh, amazing!
这谁啊?
Who is that? ?
嗨 欢迎光临丹尼斯家
Hi. Welcome to Chez Dennis.
需要喝点什么吗?
Can I get you all a drink to start?
我要一杯红酒
I'll have a glass of red wine.
我要灰皮诺酒 谢谢
Pinot gris, please.
马文 咋样
What do you say, Marv,
先来两杯内格罗尼热热身?
a couple Negronis to warm up our engines?
我... 我要杯水就好
I...I'll just have some water.
搞笑哦 马文
Hilarious joke, Marvin.
喝点嘛 我都吃了好多法莫替丁
Come on. I've already taken a dangerous amount of Pepcid AC
来防止喝酒脸红了
to combat the Asian Flush.
不醉不归
Let's go big tonight!
其实 我是不能喝酒
Uh...actually, I can't drink because
那啥...
well...
我明天要开刀
I'm having some surgery tomorrow.
天呐 怎么了?
Oh, my God. What for?
重建输精管
I'm having my vasectomy reversed!
我们想要个孩子
We want to have kids!
我保证 就问最后一次
Okay, one last time, I promise.
你真的想要孩子吗?
Are you sure you want to have kids?
因为没人想要孩子啊
Because nobody wants to have kids.
孩子就是个不请自来
They're just a thing that happens to you
你要背负至死的负担啊
and then you carry that burden with you until you die.
我唯一的负担只会是阻止自己
My only burden will be keeping my fingers
去捏宝宝的脸的腿
from pinching baby legs.
你的小腿腿捏? 来踢我呀
Where's your leg? Give me your leg.
要做手术你紧张吗?
You nervous about the surgery?
重建输精管听起来很可怕啊
A reverse vasectomy sounds intense.
不不不
No, no, no.
只是个很简单的门诊手术
Uh, it's a simple outpatient procedure.
医生们只需要下去
They... They just go down south,
剪一剪 松一松我的管道
do a little snip-snip, loosen up my tubes,
从我的脖子上取一根毛细管
and then they take a capillary out of my neck,
跟我的管道熔合
they take that capillary, fuse it to my tubes,
大概是用什么加热枪吧
probably with some kind of a heat gun,
再缝几针
throw some stitches on it,
然后-- 嘣-- 马文又重展雄风了
and -- boom -- Marvin's shooting bullets.
听着很简单
Uh-huh. Sounds simple.
路易斯和我刚刚摆脱所有的孩子
Louis and I just got sprung from kid jail,
因为埃迪终于成熟了
because Eddie finally matured,
而且那是发生在我们身上最好的事情了
and it is the best thing that has ever happened to us.
为什么要个孩子让自己活得更艰难呢?
Why make your life harder... with a baby?
我不知道 我觉得应该挺有意思的
I don't know. I think it'll be fun.
我可以给它弄个小帽子
I can get it a hat.
我的天啊 还有小牛仔裤
Oh, my God. And the jeans.
套在它的小胖腿上
For its fat legs.
- 嗯 蜜儿? - 嗯?
- Uh, Honey? -Hmm?
我觉得咱们该上路了
I think it's time for us to hit the ol' road.
这么快? 但咱们还要吃完饭唱卡拉OK呢
Already? But we were gonna do dinner and karaoke.
我知道 但是马文手术之前要休息
I know, but Marvin needs to rest up for his procedure,
而且我明天还约了妇科医生
and I have a gynecologist appointment tomorrow,
来确定我这边一切都好
just to make sure things are good on my end.
我是说 肯定没问题
I mean, they are, for sure.
我不想说的太详细
I don't want to get into details,
但是我在怀孕上从来没出现过问题
but just know that I've never had a problem getting pregnant.
- 好吧 - 拜拜
- All right. - Bye-bye.
再见啊
Bye, guys.
你猜怎么着? 我们不需要他们
You know what? We don't need them.
咱们还是可以出去浪
We can still go out and have fun.
我确实预付过了
I did pre-pay.
我百折不挠*
* I take two steps forward
我犹犹豫豫*
* I take two steps back
我们相遇 因为异性相吸*
* We come together, 'cause opposites attract
这真是对宝拉·阿巴杜和她
That was a disgrace to Paula Abdul
代表的一切的大不敬啊
and all that she stands for.
没有蜜儿和马文就是没有那么好玩了
This just isn't as fun without Honey and Marvin.
我真不敢相信我们刚刚摆脱了孩子们
I can't believe the moment we get out of kid jail,
我们最好的朋友又想要孩子
our best friends decide to go in.
我很认真的跟蜜儿讲了那有多艰难
I was honest with Honey about how hard it is,
但是她不听啊
but she wouldn't even hear it.
她陷得太深了
She's lost in baby fever.
她总是很容易被新鲜事物吸引
She is always quick to dive into whatever's new.
你记得她让马文留卢克·贝里那样的胡子吗?
Remember when she made Marvin grow sideburns like Luke Perry?
更何况 以马文的年龄
Besides, at Marvin's age,
他们的孩子出生就四岁了
their baby's gonna come out 4 years old.
而且 我都不确定他是不是真的想要一个孩子
Meanwhile, I'm not even sure he's into the idea of having a baby.
这个沙拉里有小玉米吗?
Is there baby corn in this salad?
如果有 那我就不要
Because if there is, I don't want it.
他连小玉米都不要
He asked for no baby corn.
噢 他肯定没准备好!
Oh, he's definitely not ready for this!
你能退掉小玉米 但不能退掉小孩
You can send back baby corn. You can't send back baby.
我理解蜜儿的冲动
I understand Honey wanting to rush in,
但是马文有过孩子了
but Marvin's done it before.
他应该明白的
He should know better.
你知道 如果他有一点点不确定
You know, if he's even a little bit unsure,
我们都应该找他聊聊
we should talk to him.
必须的
Absolutely.
但首先 咱们唱点迈克尔的歌♥?
But first, let's sing some Michael?
- 杰克逊? - 麦克唐纳
- Jackson? - McDonald.
斯蒂普
Stipe?
哦
Ooh.
咱们面对着拼图的最高境界--
We sit before the truest test of the puzzle master --
一千块拼图拼成的一碗李子
the 1,000-piece puzzle of a bowl of plums.
每一块都是紫色的
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表