剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表
- 干 - 敬我们
- Mm! - To us.
庆祝咱两一天就卖♥♥出了两套科勒尔盖布尔斯的公♥寓♥
We sold two condos in Coral Gables in one day.
大部分是你的功劳啦
Well, you did all the work, though.
你找的好房♥源啊
You managed the hell out of those listings.
管理有方是我与生俱来的啦
Good management is second nature to me.
假如是我管理这间酒吧的话
Like, if I were managing this bar,
我就拉点足球横幅 这样就有男客人了
I'd put up a football banner, get some men in here.
这全是女的
It's all ladies.
是 是我们自己选择的
Yeah, by choice.
这就是你为啥不是个好酒保呀 黛布
See? That's why you're a bad manager, Deb.
你丢失了一半人口的客源啊
You're ignoring 50% of the population.
这些女士在这里怎么能遇见另一半呢?
How are these women gonna meet anyone?
未成年禁止入内
Unh-unh-unh. No minors allowed.
不好意思啊 我只是来...
Uh, sorry. I was just...
妮科尔?
Nicole?
你来干嘛?
What are you doing here?
蜜儿 黄太太
Honey, Mrs. Huang!
我...
I, uh...
我想喝酒
I just love alcohol.
蜜儿 我看过个电影
Honey, I saw a Lifetime movie about this.
你得送她去疗养院
You've got to put her in rehab
免得她为了偷酒柜的钥匙
before she stabs you and your husband
而杀了你和你老公
to get the key to the liquor cabinet!
好吧 我不是来喝酒的
Okay, I didn't come here to drink.
我听说牛仔乌龟吧有个垒球队
I heard the Denim Turtle has a softball team
我想参加
and I wanted to sign up.
你怎么知道这酒吧的?
How do you even know about this place?
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
克里斯汀 把那瓶香槟拿来
Kristen, get that bottle of champagne.
芭布 把那个小床准备好
Barb, get that cot ready in the back.
是好是坏 我们都得准备好
We've got to be prepared for this to go either way.
贝芙 你准备好了吗?
Bev, you set?
颂歌♥和哀乐都准备好了
It's either gonna be B4 or C29.
我早就想告诉你了
Um, I've been wanting to tell you this for a while,
但老是找不到好时机
but I could never find the right time.
或许任何时候都不会是好时机吧
But maybe there's never a right time.
就是...
So...
我是姬
I'm gay.
妮科尔 过来抱抱
Oh, Nicole. Come here.
放颂歌♥
C29, baby!
你说你是姬是什么意思?
What do you mean you're gay?
你又不是男的
You're not a man.
你又不是男的
You're not a man.
也就是说女同也能这么叫?
You mean you can go like girl gay?
初来乍到
第4季 第6集
我只告诉过埃迪
So far, I've only told Eddie.
我给朱迪·福斯特写过信 但她还没回我
I sent a letter to Jodie Foster, but I haven't heard back.
我很高兴你能告诉我
Well, I'm glad you told me.
我永远都会支持你
You know I'll always support you.
难道你对《辣身舞》里的帕特里克·斯威兹都没兴趣吗?
How about Patrick Swayze in "Dirty Dancing"?
再说一次 我对男的没兴趣
Again, I'm not attracted to any men.
哇哦
Wow.
你想过告诉你♥爸♥爸吗?
Have you thought about telling your dad?
我试过
Oh, I've tried to tell him.
好几次
A few times.
爸爸 我有点事想跟你说
Dad, there's something I have to tell you.
啥?
Hmm?
我...
I...
我想要把低音吉他
I want a bass guitar.
我...
I...
想买♥♥个新帐篷
need a new tent.
我是个巫师
I'm a Wiccan.
我爸以为我是个爱露营的巫师音乐家
My dad thinks I'm a musical witch who loves to camp.
怪不得他
Oh, so that's why he keeps
老给你买♥♥史蒂薇·妮克丝的专辑呢
giving you all those Stevie Nicks CDs.
我还是想告诉他
I do want to tell him, though.
只要找到个合适的时间就好了
I just have to find the right time.
时机对的时候你自然会知道的
You'll know when it's right.
有啥大不了的? 直接告诉他啊
What's the big deal? Just tell him.
没那么简单的
It's not that simple.
我们是在说马文吧
This is Marvin we're talking about, right?
我跟他说 黛布 电♥话♥借我用用
I'll tell him. Hey, Deb, give me the phone.
我给他打电♥话♥ 现在就告诉他
I'll call him. I'll tell him right now.
别 杰西卡 这样做很过分
Wait, no. Jessica, that's the worst thing anyone can do.
妮科尔必须等自己准备好了再告诉他的
Nicole has to come out to Marvin when she's ready.
谢谢
Thanks.
能这么顺利地告诉你 我很高兴
Honestly, I'm just happy telling you went well.
感觉松了口气 能专心打垒球了
I feel like I can relax and focus on softball.
牧场主队!
Team Cattleman's!
奥兰多市酒吧餐馆垒球锦标赛
The Greater Orlando Bar and Restaurant
来啦!
Softball Tournament is here!
垒球!
Play ball!
埃文 埃默里和赫克托
Evan, Emery, and Hector
穿的是
are wearing our brand-new
牧场主餐厅
1997 Cattleman's Ranch
1997垒球队队服
softball team uniforms,
有三种莱卡面料
featuring three kinds of Lycra
加长版的运动服!
and extra-long jerseys!
埃默里
Emery, why don't you tell us
你来介绍下
who we're playing
我们第一轮的对手是谁?
in the first round?
我们对阵的是...
We're playing...
牛仔乌龟队
the Denim Turtle.
这群五大三粗的女人可从来没败过
Those broads have never lost a game.
我们完蛋了
We're screwed!
无论输赢
Hey, win or lose,
我们都是最有团队精神的
we'll definitely have the most team spirit.
对吧?
Am I right?
路易斯 我想跟你说几句
Uh, Louis? Can I talk to you for a second?
好的
Oh, sure.
埃文 你来
Evan, take over.
给每个人发个应援棒哈
Make sure everyone gets a spirit stick, okay?
我爱死咱们队啦
God, I love this team.
我感觉就像有头发的乔·托雷斯
I feel like Joe Torre but with better hair.
我算了下账
So, I've run the numbers,
你在垒球队服和装备上花的钱
and you've spent more on softball uniforms and equipment
比咱一年买♥♥油醋汁的钱还多
than we've spent on vinaigrette for the whole year.
确实 但是油醋汁并不能将员工凝聚在一起啊
Sure, but vinaigrette isn't gonna bring a staff together.
团队精神是无价的
You can't put a price on bonding.
有价的 精确点是2500刀 简直不值
You can, actually. It's $2,500. And it's too much.
我代表的是肯尼·罗杰斯
I'm here to represent the interests of Kenny Rogers,
而且餐厅的决定权一人一半
and all restaurant decisions are supposed to be 50/50.
我反对这件事
I can't support this.
但是员工们都喜欢啊
But the staff loves the team!
要是你赢过哪怕一次
Maybe if you ever won
还给餐厅宣传了的话
and got the restaurant's name out there,
还能考虑下
we could justify it.
但是你每场比赛每年都输
But you lose every game every year.
这样吧...
What about this...
我们这次锦标赛赢的话 就保留这个队
if we win the tournament, we get to keep the team?
这样吧... 你只要赢一场
How about this... if you win one game, just one,
只是一场 你就能保留这个队
a game, you... you can keep the team.
虽然很讨厌你贬低我们
I find your lack of confidence annoying,
但我接受你的条款
but I accept your terms.
你跟我妈出柜了?
You came out to my mom?
杰西卡哦? 杰西卡·黄哦?
Jessica? Jessica Huang?
她完全懵了
It really blew her mind.
一直问我 "你对丹泽尔·华盛顿都没兴趣吗?"
She kept asking me, "You feel nothing for Denzel?"
再说一遍 我... 我对男的不感兴趣
Again, I...I'm not attracted to any men.
除了丹泽尔吧 难道他穿西服都不感兴趣吗
剧集 | 初来乍到(2015) | 导航列表