剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
拉升...
Pull up. Pull up.
丽适 - 快好了
Rasik. - Hang tight, Gaal.
跃迁驱动器即将准备好
Jumpdrives almost ready.
对不起 我尝试过警告你那就是她
I'm sorry. I tried to warn you it was her.
我知道你有
I know you did.
我正在这艘船的网络中 我们时间无多了
I'm in your ship's network. We don't have much time.
带我走 我的神经印记储在穹窿里
Take me with you. My neural imprint is stored in the Vault.
我带你去拿
I can show you where.
哈利 我要去的地方帮不到你
Hari, there's nothing for you where I'm going.
你答应过我的
You made a promise.
这样不算是生活
This isn't living.
穹窿是我的陵墓
That Vault is my tomb.
我困在由自己遗骸所建的黑墙之中
I sit and stare at black walls made of my own remains
像幽灵一样游荡
and wander it like a ghost.
敌机逼近
Hostile aircraft inbound.
我们必须跃迁了 - 娇儿
We have to jump. - Gaal!
你想的话 我愿意求你
I will beg if made to.
求求你 带我去哈利那里
Please. Take me to Hari.
我做不到
I can't.
他已死了
He's dead.
哈利多年前已去世
Hari died years ago.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
你只听到自己想听的话
You heard what you wanted to hear.
跃迁驱动器准备好了
Jumpdrives are ready.
对不起
I'm sorry.
跃迁吧
Jump.
兄弟
Brother!
兄弟
Brother!
兄弟
Brother!
你不知道自己做了什么
You don't know what you did.
我知道啊
But I do.
本来还有希望
There was hope.
她本可以帮我们
She could have helped us.
她可以重获自♥由♥ 也能给我们自♥由♥
She could've been free. She could've set us free.
是你那个毒贩说的吗
Is that what your dealer told you?
那个邪教道友妓♥女♥
That drug-fucked culty bed warmer.
你怎样也杀不...我...
You're not gonna be able to k... me--
你怎样也杀不死我 兄弟
You're not gonna be able to kill me, brother.
你怎样也杀不死我
You're not gonna be able to kill me.
看到吧
See?
纳米机械人
Nanites.
迪玛素告诉我 你...
Demerzel told me you...
离开前把它们移除了
...you had yours removed before you left?
是的
I did.
那正好
Excellent.
兄弟...
Brother, brother, brother.
你听说了银河议会的事吗
Did you hear about the Galactic Council?
消息有传到第88层吗
Did that reach down to Level 88?
还有星云自治领和所有光明教♥徒♥
And Cloud Dominion and all the Luminists?
我用黑洞炸♥弹♥把他们从天际连根铲除
I carved them out of the sky with a black hole bomb.
我不会让我的世界丢下我向前走
I will not have my world continue without me.
你... - 对
You... You... - Yes.
我 西尔顿的大预言
Me. Seldon's big prediction.
他说过“王朝的终结”
"The end of the dynasty," he said.
接着是什么
And what comes after?
黑夜...黑暗时代
Darkness.
那么恭敬不如从命了
Well, if the robe fits.
梦想在我心中延续
The dream lives on in me. Hmm?
皆因你让其在心中继续燃点
Because you kept it alive in you.
大使 有什么需要吗
Ambassador, how may I help you?
我想找妮蒂拉玛勒斯
I'm looking for Nee Tellamarus.
我是 你需要找什么吗
That's my name. Can I help you find something?
我对某本书有兴趣
I'm interested in a book.
古籍
Ancient works.
我们馆里有一批... - 我自备了一本
We have a collection-- - I brought my own.
欢迎来到第二基地
Welcome to the Second Foundation.
又一个弟弟躺在地上
Another little brother Lying on the floor
又一个弟弟不需要王座
Another little brother Who doesn't need a chair
又一个弟弟永不再烦扰我
Another little brother Who will never bother me
萨贵厄斯
Zagreus!
大...帝
Em... pire.
这里发生了某些戏剧性事件
Certain dramatic events have transpired.
总括而言 我很高兴通知你
The upshot of it is that I'm delighted to inform you
我需要你继续效力好一段时间
is that I will be requiring your services a good while longer.
帮我移走这两个王座
I will need these two thrones removed,
当然了 也找人帮我处理...那个
and obviously somebody needs to take care of... that.
马上办妥 大帝
At once, Empire.
去吧 快点...
Well, go, man. Go, go.
握手讯号♥已接收并完成协商
Handshake signal received and negotiated.
正在启动扣接
Initiating clasp.
扣接已确认接受
Clasp accepted.
讯号♥传送中
Transmitting signals.
有趣
Interesting.
我们其中一位正试图扣接 而且讯号♥竟来自川陀
One of us is seeking a clasp. And from Trantor, no less.
我们已被告知 迪玛素不能进行扣接
We were told Demerzel was incapable of clasping.
她的确不能够
She was.
但这个讯号♥并非来自迪玛素
But this signal isn't coming from Demerzel.
也许有人想把我们卷进这场斗争
Perhaps someone is seeking to embroil us in the struggle.
那人一定是成功了
Someone must have succeeded.
那么 所有棋子都已就位
Then all the pieces are in place.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表