剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
I will come for the whole Empire and for Foundation.
看到我喜欢的...
I see something I like...
砰
Boom!
我就占了它 像这样
I take it. Like that.
看到...
I see something...
我不喜欢的...
I don't like...
求求你
Please.
很疼
It hurts.
但很快你就会说 “求求你 再割下我更多的皮肤”
But soon you'll say, "Please, please let me give you more of my skin."
这份痛苦会成为你最美好的时刻
And the agony will be your finest hour.
你将怀着感恩的心死去 身上不留一点皮肤
And you will die flayed and grateful.
你准备好了吗 准备好享受了吗
Are you ready? Are you ready to like it?
闪
Flash.
贝塔
Bayta!
托兰
Toran!
让开 我们走
Move! Let's go!
走 我们快走 你拿到什么情报了吗
Go! Let's go! Did you get any information?
噢 是的 马吉...来 跟我们走
Oh, yes! Maggie! Come. Maggie, come along.
这不是情报
That's not information.
欢迎回来 需要我制♥作♥饮品吗
Welcome back. Shall I make drinks?
好的 谢谢
Yes, please.
发生了什么
What happened?
他做了什么
What did he do?
他在哪 我要杀了他
Where is he? I'll kill him.
我甩掉他了...
I lost him! I lost him!
并没有
No, you didn't.
没事的
We're okay.
怎么样
Well, how about that?
我们真是一对好搭档 是吧
We really are quite the pair, aren't we?
我们有三个人
We are three.
我们有三个人
We are three.
敌方飞船接近
Enemy aircraft inbound.
睡眠贴
Sleep patch!
快啊 跃迁 - 跃迁中
Go! Jump! - Jumping.
他们跃迁了
They've jumped.
带着马尼菲科一起
And Magnifico?
对
Yeah.
没关系 抓不抓到他们无所谓
No matter. We'll catch them or we won't.
命运总有自己的安排
Things have a way of working out how they're meant to.
有个词形容这个
There's a word for it.
“命中注定”
Ordained.
就是这个词 凡达
That's the word, Vandagh.
有些事就是天注定的
Some things are just preordained.
(帝国)
大帝驾临
Empire at hand.
有空吗
Got a minute?
稍息 解散
Stand easy. Dismissed.
如果你想要低调点
You know, if you wanted fewer eyes on this,
我觉得让一队赤♥裸♥的士兵随行 并不是很好的主意
I'm not sure a parade of naked soldiers was the way to do it.
我是出了名的脾气古怪
Well, I'm famously eccentric.
指挥官 我需要你的帮助 你目前对冒险的喜好程度是什么
I need your help, Commander. What is your current appetite for risk?
我是你的守卫队长 所以 不太高
Well, I'm your First Claviger, so low?
真可惜 我们需要离开宫殿
Shame. We need out of the palace.
你是大帝 你想做什么都可以
You're Empire. You can do as you please.
这次不同 我的兄弟们不能知道
This is different. My brothers can't know.
德默泽尔不能知道
Demerzel can't know.
你们不会回来了吗
You're leaving for good?
是的 我会和他一起离开 且我的记忆不会被抹除
Yes. And I'll be joining him with my memory intact.
那我的记忆呢 他们会对我们进行记忆检查
So what about my memory? They audit us.
我说了 这是有风险的 你必须也一起离开宫殿
I said there'd be risk. You'll have to leave the palace too.
永久离开
Permanently.
我们最远只能到达斯坦内尔的旧堡
We can only get as far as Stanel's old keep.
要到达外防区 我们需要你
To make it to the outer ward, we need you.
大帝 对我来说 这是个难题 不只是有风险而已
Well, Empire, that's my problem. It's not just a risk for me.
我明白
I know that.
恕我无礼 我不确定你明白
Respectfully, I'm not sure you do.
我们都发过誓 但没有人真的在意誓言的内容
We all swear an oath, but no one really cares about the words.
他们知道我们会效忠
They know we'll be loyal
因为每一个守卫人都需要家庭
because the one thing every claviger needs to have is a family.
你们赐我们位于宫殿园区的房♥子
You give us houses here on the palace grounds
提醒我们 我们的家人是人♥质♥
so we remember our loved ones are hostages.
我无法遵从你的要求 虽然它来自中♥央♥王座
I can't do what you're asking. Not even for the middle throne.
我已经考虑到你的家人了 他们会随你一起离开
I've considered your family. They'll leave with you.
弥补你做出的牺牲... - 我真的不能...
And for this sacrifice... - I just can't--
我会治好你女儿的疾病
...I will cure your daughter's illness.
什么
What?
如果你帮助我们 我的帝国纳米粒子就赠给她
My Imperial nanites. Hers if you help us.
我会给你足够的钱 你可以在帝国的任何星球上定居
And I'll give you enough money that you can settle on any planet in the Imperium.
说真的 有了那个数目 你想买♥♥下一整个星球都可以
Hell, for the amount I give you, you can buy a fucking planet.
你考虑考虑
Just sleep on it.
他信得过吗
Can we trust him?
应该不 但我们需要他
Probably not. But we need him.
如果他出♥卖♥♥♥了我们呢
And if he sells us out?
他说我们把他们的家人 当作人♥质♥ 并没说错
Well, he's not wrong about us holding his family hostage.
她应该听不到我们说话
I don't think she can hear us.
可以了 现在听不到了
There. Now it's out of earshot.
这是为了什么
What is this?
你警告过梅冯要提防她 现在又这样
You warned Mavon about her, and now this?
你为什么这么怕她
Why are you so scared of her?
我需要更多袍子
I need some more spores.
不 你已经够神经兮兮的了
No. You're already paranoid.
拜托
Come on.
她是你的顾问 不是吗 她不会伤害你
She's your adviser, isn't she? She won't hurt you.
你不懂 它没得选择 它...
You don't understand. It wouldn't have a choice. It--
“它”啊“它”的 你为什么一直这么称呼她
It. It. Why do you keep saying that?
我不能说 拜托了
I can't. Come on.
你可以的 你可以告诉我
Yes, you can. You can tell me.
是我而已
It's me.
反正要到世界末日了 何必守着秘密
If the world's going to end, why keep secrets?
德默泽尔是机器人
Demerzel's a robot.
什么
What?
是真的
It's true.
已经没有机器人了 它们都被毁灭了
There are no robots. They were eradicated.
除了一个
Save one.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
德默泽尔是一部机器
Demerzel's a machine.
整个星系只有三个人知道
There are only three people in the galaxy who know it,
他们的名字都是克里昂
and we're all named Cleon.
现在多了你一个
And now you.
开心了吗
You satisfied?
我们去收拾行李吧
Let's go pack.
开始计划 我们的时间不多
Plan. We don't have much time.
骡照你的要求开启了定向波频通道
The Mule has opened a tight-beam channel as requested.
我不懂我们为什么要浪费时间
I don't know why we're wasting our time.
可能他下周
He could just as easily be deposed next week
就会被另一个名字更帅气的强盗取代
by another pirate with a better name.
他可能并不满足 还想要更多
He could also want more than he's already taken.
无论怎样 这种会面很棘手
Regardless, this kind of thing is delicate.
外交往来应该以面对面的形式进行
Diplomacy should be done in person.
有传言说 骡拥有操控人心的能力
There are rumors that the Mule possesses mental abilities.
最好避开
They're best avoided.
一派胡言 哪来的传言
Bullshit. What rumors?
听着 我认为谨慎行事对我们没有坏处
Look, I believe we have nothing to lose by exercising caution.
现在...
Now...
你是来提供建议的
You are here for counsel.
一致性是关键 鉴于我将成为白昼 站在最前面的人应该保持一致
Continuity is king. One face in front for when I become Day.
这都是你教给我的
All lessons you've taught me.
大帝
Empire?
那好吧...白昼
Very well... Day.
什么事
What?
这样和同意以真诚的态度 见你的人打招呼 颇为冷淡啊
It's a cold reception for a man who agreed to meet in good faith.
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表