剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
a man called the Mule,
但那个话题以后再聊
but that's for another conversation.
现在 我们只需要同意保持联络
For now, we just agree to keep talking.
你什么时候会回来
When will you return?
黎明 我根本就没有来过
Dawn, I was never here to begin with.
(现在)
骡
The Mule.
我一听到这个名字 就料到你会联♥系♥我
I expected your call as soon as I heard the name.
是时候发挥你的作用了 大帝
It's time to make yourself useful, Empire.
你预测了他的出现
You predicted him.
但元光体没有预测到
But the Radiant couldn't.
你对他有什么了解
What do you know about him?
他是一个太空强盗 带着一小队人
He's a space pirate, small crew.
你多年来都和我讲这个人的事
For years now, you've been telling me about this man,
但从没说过他是什么人
but you never told me what he was.
我可以帮忙的
I could have helped.
他提出什么要求了吗
Has he made any demands?
呃 还没有
Um, not yet.
下令封锁
Call for an Enclosure.
什么
What?
我希望你下令封锁卡尔甘
I want you to call for an Enclosure on Kalgan.
不行 卡尔甘不属于我们
No. Kalgan isn't ours.
基地会认为这是战争行为...
The Foundation will see it as an act of war--
基地可以交给我应付
I can handle Foundation.
出动军舰的行动仍需要理事会的批准
We still need Council approval for any fleet actions.
他们不可能批准
There is no way they will go for it.
你只需要召集理事会举♥行♥紧急会议
All you have to do is muster the Council for an emergency session.
别分心了
Don't get distracted.
骡已经行动了
The Mule is on the board now.
他只有在现在这段短暂的时间里 是完全孤立无援的
And for this very brief moment, he is isolated.
不行动 就失败
We act or we lose.
抛出橄榄枝
Make your overtures.
与骡见面 尽量了解一切 但只能通过全息影像
See the Mule for yourself, learn what you can, but only meet by holo.
不要派使团 不要亲自见面
Don't send emissaries, don't meet in person.
为什么
Why?
也许你听过他的一些传言
You may hear rumors about him,
说他能够用意念控制人
and that he can control people with his thoughts.
那些传言是真的
Those rumors are true.
那不可能
That's not possible.
是吗
Is it?
很快就有答案了
More soon.
(卡尔甘)
队长 见到这个“骡”时 我们要做什么
So, Captain, what do we do when we see this Mule character?
什么都不用做 你们只是我的门票
Nothing. You are just my ticket in.
留在我身后 什么都别说 这是一次侦察任务
Stay behind me and don't say a word. This is a reconnaissance mission.
我必须查清他是什么人 想要什么
I need to find out who he is and what he wants.
看见任何武器就提醒我
Warn me if you see a weapon.
否则...
Otherwise...
那是他的吟游歌♥手 马尼菲科吉甘提库斯
There's his balladeer, Magnifico Giganticus.
传言道 骡走到哪儿都带着他 甚至连♥战♥场都不例外
Rumor has it, the Mule brings him wherever he goes, even into battle.
为什么没有人看我们
Why isn't anybody looking at us?
因为音乐
It's the music.
感觉有催眠效果
It feels hypnotic.
音乐声有点干扰人 宝宝 对吧
The sound sort of gets into you, doesn't it, button?
也许那正是目的
Maybe that's the point.
他在那里
There he is.
现在我只需要接近他
Now I just need to get close to him.
你和我一样
You're like me.
盖尔多尼克是谁
Who is Gaal Dornick?
普利奇队长
Captain Pritcher?
你怎么了
What's wrong?
我不该来的
I shouldn't have come.
回家吧
Go home.
太棒了
Bravado!
太棒了
Bravado!
做得好
Well done.
马尼菲科吉甘提库斯
Magnifico Giganticus!
我的光头小傻瓜 两头都能“吹”得让人开心
My little bald fool blows well out of both ends.
大家不觉得吗
Don't you think?
请各位继续
Please, continue.
我们嗨起来吧
Should we frolic?
“你们只是我的门票”队长走人了
Captain "You're just my ticket in" is gone.
当然 而且很突然 对吧
Sure is. And all of a sudden, right?
也许我们应该查清是怎么一回事
Maybe we should figure out what's going on, you know?
宝宝 这个什么骡子偷走我们的阳光
You know, button, this particular Mule has been roughing my flanks
其实我烦他好久了
ever since he stole our sunshine.
去吧
Go on.
我很乐意去偷一点他的回来
I'd be happy to steal a little bit of his.
普利奇队长想要关于骡的情报
Captain Pritcher wanted information on the Mule.
我看到某个很可能拥有情报的人
And I see someone who just might have it.
我可以和他聊聊 但是 你懂的 不能让骡先生看到
I can talk to him, but, you know, Mr. Mule shouldn't see me doing it.
一个占领星球并举办派对的男人
A man who conquers a planet and throws a party,
绝对是想要自己的名声远扬
now that's a man who wants to be infamous.
如果他想要出名 那一定不会拒绝见我
If he cares about fame at all, he's gonna wanna meet me.
你可以做到普利奇做不到的 靠你的魅力就足够了
You can do what Pritcher couldn't. And all you need is your charm.
还有酒精 快拿酒来
And liquor! Bring liquor.
别担心 强盗们 我不是来找茬的
Don't worry, pirates. I come in peace.
我见过他 他很有名
I've seen him before. He's famous.
托兰马洛
Toran Mallow.
也许我们可以交个朋友 我会提供美酒和娱乐
Maybe we can be friends? I bring wine and entertainment,
而且你们身上的气味 不像传闻中那么不堪 所以我松了口气
and I'm encouraged that you all smell better than I've been led to expect.
那么... - 你想要贬低我们
So... - You're trying to insult us.
不...我这个人的气质有时让人觉得...
No. No. I have a sort of demeanor some people can find...
居高临下
Demeaning.
来 我们喝一杯
Come on. Let's have a drink.
再骂我一次
Insult me again.
什么
What?
骂我
Insult me.
本人的星球有一项传统 叫“飞词对决”
We have a tradition on my planet, flyting.
对骂游戏 来 骂我吧
A game of insults. Insult me.
我不太想这么做
I don't think I wanna do that.
你承诺会提供娱乐的
You promised entertainment.
这首歌♥结束前 你必须狠狠地骂我
You have until this song is over to insult me properly.
如果你不骂 我就不笑了
And if you don't, I'll stop smiling.
你快没时间了 瘦竹竿
You're running out of time, slender reed.
你好意思嘲笑我痩
You're calling me slender?
我可不是看起来像濒死动物的那个
I'm not the one who looks like a dying animal.
听过 老套
Familiar. Expected.
是 但我必须用你的脑子能理解的话
See, but I have to come up with ones you're smart enough to understand.
也许那边的醉酒婴儿能帮你解释
Maybe your drunken toddler there can explain them to you.
她是你的孩子
Is she yours?
不可能 骡是不育的 是吧
Can't be, mules are sterile, aren't they?
对不对
That's it, right?
可怜的 缺爱的骡 让一个又一个床伴失望透顶
Poor unloved Mule with a string of disappointed bedmates behind him
带着一肚子阶级怨恨
and a whole lot of class envy comes flying in
驾着一艘名字听起来像性病的飞船而来
on a ship that sounds like a venereal disease
拼了老命想要引人注意 谁都行
just desperate for someone, anyone, to notice him.
但最后呢 你不过是个小独♥裁♥者
But in the end, you're just a tin-pot dictator
守着自己的小破地方
holding out his little tin pot,
像叫花子一样四处要钱 只为了花钱让人不要嘲笑
begging for enough coins to pay someone not to laugh
自己两条腿中间那块被梅毒啃烂的残骸
at the syphilis-chewed ruin he's got between his legs.
很好笑 骂得够狠
Well done. I'm insulted.
他对你下手挺重的 是吧
He's rough with you, isn't he?
噢 我真难过 坏蛋骡
Oh, I'm sorry. Bad Mule.
我应该和他好好谈谈
I should have a word with him.
你可以叫我贝塔
You can call me Bayta.
你如此贬低我
You have insulted me...
说明你猜想我没有什么宏伟计划
by imagining that my designs are small.
你认为我只想统治这一个星球
You think I want only to rule this planet?
错了 我全都想要
But I want everything.
很简单
It's very simple.
我会拿下整个帝国和基地
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表