剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
No, that's...
一颗受精卵
It's a zygote.
有时我会查看它是否还在
Sometimes I check and make sure it's still there.
是你的吗
Is it yours?
是我女儿的
My daughter's.
我不想说太明显的话...
I won't say the obvious thing--
我第一次遇到她时 我们几乎年纪一样大
When she and I met for the first time, we were almost the same age.
她现在在哪
Where is she now?
这是她的 只是一颗受精卵
So that's hers. It's just a seed.
会是个女孩
It'll be a girl.
有时我会想象她活下去的话 将能看到怎样的世界 这有帮助
And it helps sometimes to imagine what she might live to see.
来 我们快准备好了
Here, we're almost ready.
我猜这是你的资金线索
Your money trail, I take it.
我们可以栽赃给任何人 只需要一个名字
We can implicate anyone. Just need a name.
维诺德塔里斯克
Vynod Tarisk.
他代表最靠近卡尔甘的区域
He represents the sector closest to Kalgan.
他是我们的朋友
He's a friend.
(塔里斯克)
抱歉 但他能左右一个投票区
I'm sorry, but if he can sway a voting block.
然后黎明兄弟现身
And Brother Dawn appears.
惊喜吧
Surprise.
那里有帝国的蓝制♥服♥
Imperial blues are right there.
我召开紧急会议 提议封锁卡尔甘
I call for an emergency session and propose an Enclosure of Kalgan.
帝国舰队将包围卡尔甘
The Imperial armada will surround the planet,
切断骡的一切补给 直到他投降
and starve out the Mule until he surrenders.
自从克里昂第17世
This tactic's been outlawed
端点星封锁失败 这一战术就被禁了
since Cleon XVII botched the Enclosure of Terminus,
那我不会获得赞成票
so I shouldn't have the votes to get it done.
但我们可以勒索塔里斯克
But we blackmail Tarisk,
靠他的影响力 我能获得投票支持
he wields his influence and the vote is mine.
你必须亲手安插栽赃信息
You'll have to plant the information yourself.
为什么要我来
Why me?
你是大帝 你有进入 理事会官邸的生物扫描信息
You're Empire, you've got bio scan access to the council residences.
我没有
I don't.
我全程会在耳机里对你说话 我也会监控投票现场
I'll be in your ear the whole way and I'll be with you at the vote.
之后我们回乞丐号♥汇合
We'll rendezvous back at the Beggar's afterwards.
安保系统不会发现你
And security won't flag you?
正式而言 我已经死了几个世纪了
Officially, I've been dead for centuries.
任何发现我的摄像头 不会在数据库里找到我的信息
Any camera that sees me won't find me in a database.
任何见到我的人则会忘记他们曾见过我
And any person who sees me will forget they ever did.
我需要你全程保持头脑清醒
I need your head clear for this.
这是我们阻止骡的唯一机会
This is our only chance to stop the Mule.
如果失败了 基地和帝国会一起覆灭
If we fail, Foundation and Empire burn together.
我连眼睛都不会眨一下
I won't blink.
我是克里昂
I'm a Cleon.
我们从小就没有被教导要善良
We aren't raised to be kind.
克拉里昂 这是狄斯比斯货船诺拉斯特
Clarion, this is Thespin Hauler Norast.
请求允许降落
Requesting permission to dock.
批准请求 可在F72号♥货运降落区着陆
Cleared to land on shipping dock F-72.
准备接受检查 请携带货运清单
Be prepared for inspection. Have your manifest ready.
走吧
Let's go!
黎明 可以了
Dawn, we're clear.
黎明 这是泽拉 泽拉 这是黎明
Dawn, this is Zera. Zera, Dawn.
第二基地
Second Foundation?
我不需要这个
I won't be needing that.
需要的时候就晚了
You won't until you do.
(克拉里昂空间站)
好的 你必须帮我指路
Okay, you're gonna need to guide me
因为我通常乘坐自己的穿梭舰进来
'cause normally I come in on my own shuttle.
在空间站北端乘车
Board at the north end of the station.
乘坐客运前往理事会官邸
Passenger transport to council residences.
泽拉 你进去了吗
Zera, are you in?
我进来了
I'm in.
扫描器即将关闭 三 二 一
Scanners going dark in three, two, one.
祝你好运 大帝
Good luck, Empire.
我到了
I'm here.
门锁强制解锁中
Overriding door lock.
完成后 我们会想一想 在会上接近塔里斯克的最佳方式
When it's done, we'll figure out how best to approach Tarisk at session.
大帝
Empire.
塔里斯克
Tarisk.
我错过了你的委员会会议
I missed your committee meeting.
于是想不如来家里找你
Thought I'd try you at home.
我不知道你在克拉里昂空间站
I was not aware that you were on Clarion.
这是官方访问吗
Is this an official visit?
我们将会批准舰队对卡尔甘进行封锁
We're going to clear fleet use for an Enclosure of Kalgan.
我需要你的投票
And I need your vote.
卡尔甘沦陷时 我的妻子和女儿们正在那里度假
My wife and daughters were vacationing on Kalgan when it fell.
我已经努力多天 想将她们接回
I've been working for days to get them home.
我最不愿做的是让她们更难...
The last thing I'd do is make it harder for them to...
你对我的终端做了手脚
You were at my terminal.
请问为什么我会愿意投票支持 将家人与一只狂犬锁在一个房♥间里
May I ask why I will be voting to lock my family in a room with a rabid animal?
因为你帮助组织了卡尔甘的政♥变♥
Because you helped arrange the coup on Kalgan.
骡付了你钱 让他潜入系统
The Mule paid you to give him entrée to the system.
你也是他与贝拉里昂大公的牵线人
And you brokered his meeting with Archduke Bellarion.
都清清楚楚记着呢
It's all right there.
卡尔甘的中♥央♥银行可证实
Confirmed by the central bank of Kalgan.
现在 我很乐意 与我们的同事分享这一信息
Now, I'm happy to share this with our colleagues,
除非你支持我的提议
or you back my play.
这一切就只是一场噩梦
And this is all just a bad dream.
我一直都知道
I always knew,
与帝国交好便意味着这种下场
to be friends with Empire was to court this.
这并非针对你个人 - 那当然
It's not personal. - How can it be?
对你来说 谁都不是“人” 我女儿一个八岁 一个十岁
No one's a person to you. My daughters are eight and ten.
塔里斯克 若骡没有选择卡尔甘 我也不会来这里
Tarisk, if the Mule hadn't chosen Kalgan I wouldn't be here.
所以我要不自毁前程 要不就置家人的性命于危险中
So I ruin my career or put my family's lives at risk?
也许还有第三个选择
Perhaps there's a third option.
我可以把真♥相♥告诉理事会 说我正被勒索
I could tell the council the truth, that I'm being blackmailed.
我觉得他们更愿相信我 而不是一个想当暴君
I think they'd believe me over a wanna-be-tyrant
却连中♥央♥王座都还没坐上的人
who's not even on the middle throne.
你什么都做不了
You will do nothing.
你不会伤害我
You won't harm me.
你不会告诉任何人
You won't tell anyone.
只要你还存活于世 就不会对任何人提及此事
You won't mention this to anyone for as long as you are breathing
因为如果你这么做 你会停止呼吸
because if you ever do, you will stop breathing.
她是无关紧要的人
She's no one.
我可以让她一小时内离开空间站
I can have her off station in an hour.
黎明 发生了什么 - 她听见我们的话了
Dawn, what's happening? - She heard us.
求求你
Please.
把这事处理好
Take care of this.
我们投票大会见
I'll see you at the vote.
黎明
Dawn.
这什么都改变不了
This changes nothing. Nothing.
必须阻止骡
The Mule must be stopped.
议员们 我已亲自与骡对话
Councilors, I have spoken to the Mule myself.
我们给他的每一寸绳子
Every centimeter of rope we give him,
都会被他拉长 最终变成我们颈上的绞索
he will spool out into a noose for all of our necks.
卡尔甘靠近一个跃迁门和海军基地
Kalgan is close to a jump gate and a naval base.
他选择那里 是将其作为进一步进攻的抢滩点
He chose it as a beachhead from which he'll launch further attacks.
我们必须动用帝国舰队进行封锁
We need to engage the Imperial fleet for Enclosure.
这是制♥造♥恐慌
Fearmongering.
自从克里昂17世因端点星失去舰队后 封锁就被规定违法
Enclosures have been outlawed since Cleon XVII lost his fleet over Terminus.
把眼光放远些 超越克里昂17世的傲慢决策
Look beyond the hubris of Cleon XVII
你们就会看到原罪在哪
and you will find the original sin.
克里昂12世将一颗行星授予 哈里谢顿和他的基地
Cleon XII granting Hari Seldon and his Foundation a single planet
然后不再监管
and then leaving it unchecked.
如果我们把卡尔甘交给骡 那么是走上了同一条道路
If we give the Mule Kalgan, we set ourselves on that exact same path.
但这次你们无法再找克里昂当替罪羊
But this time, you won't have a Cleon to blame for your blunders.
你们的手将沾上鲜血
The blood will be on your hands.
不是我的 也不是我兄弟们的 而是你们的
Not mine. Not my brothers'. Yours.
塔里斯克议员 卡尔甘位于你的辖区
Councilor Tarisk, Kalgan is in your sector.
这份提案必将引来基地 就我们的未授权袭击
This proposal all but guarantees a military response
采取军事回应
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表